Author Topic: Taiwan report.  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Fatman

Late July trip.

What an amazing place. Arrived at Taipei international airport, you need to fill out a visa 180 day ? If memory serves me right!
Changed money in uk before hand purchase a sim and a travel card easily loaded up 7/11 and of into the capital on the train.. all in English signs and announcements  :yahoo:
Hotel in ximen district main tourist shopping area.. did some research beforehand youtube about red light areas road came up Kangding road with massage shops!

Had a couple of massage. First night found a shop up some stairs, massage and bath for 1000 dollars for 1 hour about £25.. I was greeted by a 30 ish size 12 lady massive tits paid and was taken to the room by expecting to see a bath but was shown to a shower   :dash::dash: lost in translation so washed I was given a pair of paper pants  :thumbsdown: I can’t stand them.. onto the table head down the massage began I asked for a hard massage. The oil they use in Taiwan is all most like Nura very good quality.
She works her way down from back and reaches my bum and pulls the paper pants down just below my bum and starts to drown me in oil it’s starting to get interesting cc and deep fingers in the right places  :dance:
So I’m like fuck this I lift my ass up and start lowering the paper pants and she’s like ok and now the fun really begins.. she’s edging me for the next 20 mins and really getting me going. Cc deep groin ball massaging..
she flips me over and says 1000 happy ending  :yahoo:
She proceeded to give me an amazing prostate 3 finger orgasm …
I had shower and paid up and back out into the furnace of Taipei a happy boy.

Next day sight seeing.. amazing food brilliant underground felt totally safe.
Decided to head further down the Kangding road about 15 shops with the girls outside offering their services! Nothing like Thailand but you could see what was on offer.. it’s not legal so be a little savvy.
I stopped into a shop and had a 90 min massage with a older 40 women same thing but not as good HG but only 500 for tip..
So I wasn’t able to find anything on line ( Adult work equivalent) but I did manage to find a road just of kangding called Guangzhou st where there are street hookers working 20-30 all different ages mostly 30-40 hard to tell as Asians age well. I ask a girl her rates and what she offered 1400 dollars for 20 mins at a short time hotel the place is Busy with the market lots of locals wondering about and you do standout 😂 she was  quite pretty but with a fat tummy about 30 ish.. it just didn’t feel ok police at the end of the road so I said thanks..
so it’s a great city to eat and see the sights easily to travel around the Whole country, really enjoyed my trip to Taiwan.

Offline Plazar100


Offline genghis69

OP nice report.
In terms of general expenses like hotel, meals, transport, taxis, etc. How does it compare to UK and Thailand?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 12:23:30 am by genghis69 »

Offline Fatman

Hi
So hotels £50 per night
Metro cheep full days traveling around multiple stops £3-4 per day
Food cheep a local street food £2 per dish, night markets easy few £ per dish bfast cheep local pancake £0.50 beer only 7-11 cans and one had a small bar draft lager on tap £2.  :dance:
Bullet train 🚅 £ 30-35 north to south Kaohsing.. a must  :yahoo: :yahoo: