I dislike them shoving their new 'mobile' site on us punters so much I've been looking where to send a complaint to. It's very unpleasant to navigate, I just want to see a WG's gallery and then I have to deal with a whole new, constrictive layout.
Believe me we hate it too but trying to get back to the desktop version is becoming increasingly difficult, every click sends us back to the new site and its a damn nightmare to navigate.
If they had actually consulted the users regarding design and functionality before they pissed about with it that might have helped, but not in their agenda.
And costs are going up for every feature, one example is location changes, used to be free, now a paid feature, started at 4.99, now costing 9.99, cant use credits for that it has to be a bank card. Now I know it doesn't seem a lot but if you are a touring escort then its a tenner for every change, plus an additional cost to list more than one area, this is the wording on AW........
Location updates cost 9.99 GBP which covers Region, County, Postcode, and one Town. Additional Towns or Rail/Tube Stations cost 2 GBP each.
Get any one of those wrong like a postcode and when you go to correct it you get charged an additional 9.99
However it is what it is and so we just have to work with it