This point of view changed with age for me.
When i was younger, i was looking for most stunning girl i could find, even if you didn't move it didn't matter ...
But now i'm maturing and my body don't work as well, service became more important, but i won't see any -1/10 girls even if their service was amazing. but i might see a 2/10 if they have good service and one other positive, price, attitude, done me a favour once, etc.
Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, physical attraction is sometimes like getting used to a bad smell.
Bare with me on this one .... At first you enter a room with a bad smell (think trap 2) and it smells bad but not enough to make you puke. Now you'll notice that once you stay long enough you eventually can't smell the bad smell any more. Therefore, once I got past the outer appearance and I have had some great repeat experiences. However, i will say that without some physical attraction or redeeming factors in the first place, I may never find those gems. Its like chicken and egg!