Author Topic: Natural Life - westcliff on sea  (Read 967 times)

Offline puntingking


I arrived on a weekday morning in September 2026.

The door was open, £30 for half an hour and I was shown to the room. There is a shower in the room but the room was dark for the first few minutes for me as my eyes was adjusting as it was a sunny day on this particular day.

The lady was clearly over 50 years of age and spoke barely any english at all. She was Chinese. He name escaped my memory but it sounded like a short three letter name.  :unknown:

The massage was very poor. She was massaging me quiet painful at times, then she would go from that to using her fingertips to what seemed likely off arousing me. But I was mildly aroused.
She spent about 15 minutes massaging my entire back, legs, thighs, hands and head.
She then told me to turn over and within minutes asked me if I wanted a "happy ending". I poliety declined as I was not feeling it with her, I also didn't fancy her leaving my penis in sores from being too rough like she was at moments in the massage phase.

She carried on massaging me - legs, thighs and front without touching my penile area.
Afterwards, I got dressed and left as quick as I could and then I went down the road to Natural Spa to see if I have better luck there.   :rolleyes:

So, this is properly my shortest review to date. I would still visit this place again as I have already been at this place before and I did have a good experience the time before this visit.

The sp stayed fully clothed but I was naked.

The road itself can be quite busy at times. The road is espechally busier with people walking pass when it is a sunny day, I think :unknown:



External Link/Members Only

address -

317 London Road,

Westcliff On Sea,

Essex.

SS0 7BX

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184

He name escaped my memory but it sounded like a short three letter name.  :unknown:



Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Members can still see your report there.

Offline puntingking


Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Members can still see your report there.

ok  :hi:

Offline ridikulosis

 :lol: i remember visiting this place 2 years ago and left when i saw the over 50 lady

Offline puntingking

:lol: i remember visiting this place 2 years ago and left when i saw the over 50 lady

I wish I'd left now. I always feel rude walking out when I just walked in though.

This was intended to be a review but because I didn't have the sp name it got moved here. If it was a review, then it would have been a negative. Although that was properly pretty obvious from my post anyway.  :hi:

I see that you just recently joined this forum, welcome mate  :hi:

Offline Norwichwood

"I always feel rude walking out when I just walked in though." - I just go is this the dentist? Sorry wrong place. Also could ask how much is a 1 hour massage? OK I'll go to the ATM.

Offline puntingking

"I always feel rude walking out when I just walked in though." - I just go is this the dentist? Sorry wrong place. Also could ask how much is a 1 hour massage? OK I'll go to the ATM.

Good point  :thumbsup:

Offline ridikulosis

I wish I'd left now. I always feel rude walking out when I just walked in though.

This was intended to be a review but because I didn't have the sp name it got moved here. If it was a review, then it would have been a negative. Although that was properly pretty obvious from my post anyway.  :hi:

I see that you just recently joined this forum, welcome mate  :hi:

Thanks mate. Yeah it felt rude just leaving but i i felt betrayed by what i saw versus what was advertized.

Offline puntingking

Could a forum helper move this back to the East Of England massage review section for me please?

The poll has now closed, and the results are in.
67.6% of members voted in favour of the view that a review can still be useful even when the provider isn't named.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote. The result suggests that the majority of members feel a review can offer useful information, insight and experiences to others, even without identifying the provider involved.
Of course, members will have different views on this, and the poll doesn't mean that every unnamed review will necessarily be useful. The content of the review still matters.
Thanks again to everyone who participated.

Thanks  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Could a forum helper move this back to the East Of England massage review section for me please?
I'm not sure if we are going to go over past reviews that were moved when the rules allowed them to be.

Offline puntingking


ok, am I allowed to copy and paste it to the massage review section of the East of England section then?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:56:08 pm by puntingking »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
ok, am I allowed to copy and paste it to the massage review section of the East of England section then?  :unknown:
No, it's been posted and put in the place that the rules at the time dictated. Changes can't be made retrospectively following a rule change, just like we haven't trawled back through the site removing the likes of pictures that can't be posted now.

If you wanted it in the review section you should have got the providers name.

Offline puntingking



If you wanted it in the review section you should have got the providers name.

not possible as she did not speak English. She barely said anything at all. If I did ask for her name and she did end up telling me, I would most likely not understand her.




Offline puntingking

No, it's been posted and put in the place that the rules at the time dictated. Changes can't be made retrospectively following a rule change, just like we haven't trawled back through the site removing the likes of pictures that can't be posted now.


ok  :hi: