External Link/Members OnlyBooking took place in an Airbnb in the city centre. £90 for 30 mins
Comms were pretty good on the morning of the punt, but left waiting for a reply to my text confirming I was at the flat. On reflection, probably not a great sign. Certainly didn't have a reply by the agreed start time of the booking, but it wasn't excessively long.
Maddie herself is very attractive and has a great personality. Photos on the profile are accurate. Greeted with GFE before even undressing, which I always appreciate, and led to the bedroom once we were both undressed. Oral (uncovered) was slow and deliberate - not really my thing, but others would appreciate the eye contact and apparent attention to detail. Moved onto reverse oral at her prompt, and I was already thinking that was a bit quick. Again, she moved it on by reaching for a condom. Sex in missionary - again, no complaints except that I just had a bit of a feeling I was being rushed along. Once done, we chatted a little as I dressed and she jumped in the shower. She showed me out when she was done and off I went down the stairs. At the front door, I literally bumped into a fairly flustered guy standing on the doorstep clearly trying to make a discrete call. Thinking it through, I was certainly late in, probably late out, and the actual sex wouldn't have been close to 30 minutes. There were just too many signs of a conveyor belt. I don't object to knowing someone has had a punt before me and another after, far from it, but I have a feeling the margin of error she was allowing that day was just too slim. It's a pity because for looks, personality and sex appeal, she'd have been one I'd have returned to, but the feeling of being rushed unfortunately downgrades this one to a neutral. Other reports don't point to this, so maybe it was just a day that wasn't going to plan for her.