External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyA few weeks ago, one of the most annoying punts I've had, she was in a bad mood
commssimple enough - booked a time slot via calling. specific address given once i was closer
locationnot far from west kensington station - but that doesn't matter too much as it's not a permanent location
SofiaShe wasn't youthful or pretty but was ok enough facially and was quite slim. Not as toned as i had hoped but no fat.
the action
this is where it got annoying... she just wouldn't shut up.
she started off declaring this was a GFE experience - and too many people are reading reviews on ukpunting and expecting the same service as she gave to somene she may actually fancy and everyone shouldn't expect the same. I made no mention of ukpunting myself so this was weird.
then she start talking about her personal safety and punters swearing at her and calling her a slut.
i haven't had a punt like this before but i know women like this and i just had to smile through my teeth and agree so i could bust a nut and leave.
I tried moving the conversation along tactfully but it just made her talk more.
Finally she start blowing me which was quite good. the rest of sex she put in some effort , mish, cowgirl and doggy across the 2 rounds.
eye contact but at this point her face was annoying me.
after round 1 -
she continued whining and moaning about her life , and how she's now stopped doing deepthroat because then people call her a slut etc. I didn't even ask for it lol.
round 2 was more of the same
conclusionTBF it was the authentic GFE experience if your gf moans at you all the time.
I've experience katalina and billie/vera from phoenix who can be slightly jarring for some. this was way worse.