Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG reaction to reviews  (Read 5634 times)

Offline RedKettle

Do you guys worry about direct reaction to a review you have posted?  I just got a PM from a girl telling me not to see her again as I don't like her. Well I cannot say I was planning to!!  The review was a neutral so not dire.  Still alittle shocking to be directly contacted - only happened once before and that was to thank me for a positive review!

I use a punting phone and take the usual precautions so I am happy that she does not know who I am - I do not live in the same area as her.

I do quite often put things in reviews to hid my identity as well, so that they cannot easily link the review to me.  Sometimes putting in misleading detail or changing the time of the meet.  Also often wait a few weeks before posting the review.

Bad enough worrying about the OH - should I worry about the WGs as well?  I want to always be honest in reviews.

Offline blue80

Reviews on here need to be honest, after all this is a site for punters

I wouldn't worry about it; clearly if the review was a neutral I can't see you would be in any rush to see her again anyway

Offline smiths

Do you guys worry about direct reaction to a review you have posted?  I just got a PM from a girl telling me not to see her again as I don't like her. Well I cannot say I was planning to!!  The review was a neutral so not dire.  Still alittle shocking to be directly contacted - only happened once before and that was to thank me for a positive review!

I use a punting phone and take the usual precautions so I am happy that she does not know who I am - I do not live in the same area as her.

I do quite often put things in reviews to hid my identity as well, so that they cannot easily link the review to me.  Sometimes putting in misleading detail or changing the time of the meet.  Also often wait a few weeks before posting the review.

Bad enough worrying about the OH - should I worry about the WGs as well?  I want to always be honest in reviews.

No i dont worry at all. If a WG doesnt like a review tough shit. As long as a punter takes basic precautions if he cares about the his family, friends or work knowing he is a punter like using a dedicated punting phone or sim and/or punting email address along with not giving a WG real details about himself he has nothing to worry about.

On here there is no downside to giving an honest negative review if a punter has taken the above precautions. On A/W the downside could be a WG gives bad FB back in revenge which is why its a really bad thing in my view to get involved in that sites FB system if you dont have to.

yorkshire123

Was the PM via this site? the reason I ask is if so she must be a member of UKP.

OldAdmin

She PM'ed me earlier today to say that you've been "skorking" her for years and she's going to police and wanted the review deleted.

Typical false accusations I get, thinking I am a gullible white-knight who will believe anything they claim. They might get their way on other sites, but not on here.

Offline badsin

I feel that if you are submitting a review, you have to behave like a mystery shopper during your punt. Otherwise its pointless, IMO.

I get carried away with my reports, and possibly give myself away by stating some of the antics which we / i get upto. Should we as punting reviewers by anonymous???? :unknown: I dont know.........

I dont visit many ladies more than once unless they are absolute crumpet, and my reviews, generally are to share with fellows punters girls who should be poked as regular as possible :hi:

Stealthshagger

Also sounds like her neutral needs to be a negative, along with addition to warning list.

Offline threechilliman

I don't worry about whether they spot their reviews on here and one girl did recently message me to say thanks - neither of us knew the other was a member. I only change details in the negative reviews and add a time delay to create some disguise. Whether it works or not I don't know but nobody has ever thanked me for their negative review :D

I guess this site will be monitored pretty closely by WG's and any neg's will soon find their way to the recipient....

tcm

yorkshire123

I don't worry about whether they spot their reviews on here and one girl did recently message me to say thanks - neither of us knew the other was a member. I only change details in the negative reviews and add a time delay to create some disguise. Whether it works or not I don't know but nobody has ever thanked me for their negative review :D

I guess this site will be monitored pretty closely by WG's and any neg's will soon find their way to the recipient....

tcm

Sadly not just WG's, there seems to be plenty of fan-boys willing to alert them too  :thumbsdown:

OP, If I've missed it I apologise but who is said prossie?

a10

Also sounds like her neutral needs to be a negative, along with addition to warning list.

Not sure about the warning list bit, but the review should get an amender to mention it and changed to a Negative

Offline cueball

I feel that if you are submitting a review, you have to behave like a mystery shopper during your punt. Otherwise its pointless, IMO.

I get carried away with my reports, and possibly give myself away by stating some of the antics which we / i get upto. Should we as punting reviewers by anonymous???? :unknown: I dont know.........

I dont visit many ladies more than once unless they are absolute crumpet, and my reviews, generally are to share with fellows punters girls who should be poked as regular as possible :hi:

Yes, I like the mystery shopper angle and your view in sharing girls that should be poked regularly.

If any wg has any sense she will realise that a positive review on here is worth 100 positive drivel comments on aw.

I use the reviews on here to plan new girls (I'm not alone on that thinking neither), if she gets a good review on here then she shoots into my to-do list.

On the flip side, I can see some wg's getting the hump seeing her name on here. My advice to any wg reading this is, give a good service love and you'll benefit more from a good review on here than you ever will with the bollox in aw.

Goofy85

Sadly not just WG's, there seems to be plenty of fan-boys willing to alert them too  :thumbsdown:

OP, If I've missed it I apologise but who is said prossie?

This is true. A number of girls I've seen have told me that UKP members alert them to positive, and negative reviews.

Offline RedKettle

She PM'ed me earlier today to say that you've been "skorking" her for years and she's going to police and wanted the review deleted.

Typical false accusations I get, thinking I am a gullible white-knight who will believe anything they claim. They might get their way on other sites, but not on here.

I am amazed!  I have not been near her again.

The funny thing is that my review was the nicest thing said about her on this site.

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is link to her on AW - although she was called Victoria Gray and that is her member name on here.

I thought she was OK, hence the neutral review.  Now not so sure.... :scare:

SUMO61

This is an important point.. " possibly give myself away by stating some of the antics which we / i get up to ..."

This is a punters site, after all, but read by WGs.  I think when giving reviews on here, it's worth allowing some time to elapse, to distance yourself from being identified and by being careful what you write/give away about yourself..

The other factor is that if you are identified by a review, good or bad, because of things you've written,  she'll read all of your other posts to have a look at your views. Because women, are by nature, crafty, devious and nosey...

So if she asks next time " has my arse ever been shitty..?"     you'll know you've been rumbled...

Offline madeinwales56

Cheeky cunt. I hope you told her to fuck off? Anyway her antics will do more harm than a neutral review.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is link to her on AW - although she was called Victoria Gray and that is her member name on here.

I thought she was OK, hence the neutral review.  Now not so sure.... :scare:

Cant find a member named Victoria Gray so i assume she has now been banned. What i find puzzling is why it took her over 4 months after your review to PM you, i again assume she wasnt aware of UKP until very recently.

Ben4454

If she was a mature business woman she would look at the review and be greatful you provided her with areas to improve on. A complete over reaction on her part by a silly little girl. Thanks for naming and shaming her. i do not want to see her either now.

LL

I've written plenty of negative/neutral reviews and can't say I've had any comeback from th WGs involved. Not that it would make any difference. The smart WGs might try to change her attitude and learn from a bad review rather than dismissing it and automatically blaming the punter for his own dissatisfaction.

Offline threechilliman

Yes, I like the mystery shopper angle and your view in sharing girls that should be poked regularly.
I use the reviews on here to plan new girls (I'm not alone on that thinking neither), if she gets a good review on here then she shoots into my to-do list.

+1, although you still need to do your DD as just one +ve review on here is no guarantee. Once a few UKP'ers say the same thing, generally your on safe ground

tcm

Offline cueball

+1, although you still need to do your DD as just one +ve review on here is no guarantee. Once a few UKP'ers say the same thing, generally your on safe ground

tcm

What's DD and +ve?

d00fer

Offline cueball

What's DD and +ve?

Aaahhh +ve= positive review, DD on the other hand, nope, what's DD?

Offline cueball

Cheers doofer, bloody worlds full of acronyms, I've gotta catch up

You're right though tcm, 1 review on here from a member with no other reviews and very little posts has to be taken with great care too
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:56:51 pm by cueball »

Offline threechilliman

Aaahhh +ve= positive review, DD on the other hand, nope, what's DD?

"Due diligence is an investigation of a business or person prior to signing a contract, or an act with a certain standard of care. It can be a legal obligation, but the term will more commonly apply to voluntary investigations."

Basically, do your research!

tcm

Offline cueball

Yep, got it tcm, and yes, I do as much checking as I can

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I've had a worse one. A girl I gave the most positive review possible didn't like half a sentence in the review and messaged me calling me disrespectful and trying to slander her name.. I thought the review was too fluffy, she thought it was disrespectful.
I was shocked to say the least because I genuinely thought we had a great time. She was (still is) one of the best I had and I was thinking of seeing her a lot more often. I still apologized to her but she had to go off the list..

I don't hold anything back on the reviews either, as I usually don't plan on seeing any WG twice unless they are absolutely fantastic. But even then most of my reviews are positive as I'm easy to please..

Offline cueball

I'm not too bad with wg connecting me to here, all my punts are arranged over the phone, I don't give aw feedback and I don't have none neither, having said that, the wg's should be grateful of a +ve (got it tcm) review on here

Offline Steely Dan

Had one was very hot.  Didn't realise she was in the danger zone in the hot crazy graph - too crazy even to punt with

External Link/Members Only

I gave her great feedback, but mentioned that the budget hotel could be better.  So not a complaint about her.  She told me that her phone stopped ringing after my review and it was my fault and never to book her again.  Sent me flameing notes for days - fortunately via AW mail. Crazy cow. Would have booked her weekly based on her performance in the sack. Not active anymore so cant post link.

LL

I've had a worse one. A girl I gave the most positive review possible didn't like half a sentence in the review and messaged me calling me disrespectful and trying to slander her name.. I thought the review was too fluffy, she thought it was disrespectful.
I'm guessing Dee.

west8

Do you guys worry about direct reaction to a review you have posted?

Absolutely not. I think that's been firmly established.  ;)

infoseeker

In my experience wgs don't react well to accurate and complete reviews even if they are positive, the one's who do are in a minority.

I've had a few direct (over) reactions, one texted me within a few days of the review telling me about her "friend" blackmailing her... great "friend", I asked Admin to change some info that was peripheral to the review (tattoo, hairstyle, piercing) to calm her down, she didn't get back again.

Recently I started to suspect that someone was notifying wg of some of my older reviews about them, since a few of them just crawled out of the woodwork to react in a suspicious way eg here and just a day apart here and more recently but 8 months down the line here, I wouldn't be suprised if they tried to text or call some old SIM I chucked in the bin when the credit ran out.

Another wg got a positive review on here and then she told me that she blocked that guy from seeing her again (cause he made a negative comment within the review) and he did try to see her a few times, I don't think it is coincidental that, that guy disappeared not to review again.... probably worked out sometimes the price to pay for reviewing.

For any decent reviewer it'd be a good idea not to have the same Adultwork username as forum username like he had.

For any decent prolific reviewer it'd be good idea to have a few Adultwork usernames or else after a few reviews it'll be possible for wgs to work out what your username is, I mean it's easy to work out what west8s Adultwork username is... never was with mine.... one difference between the original and the "wannabe":sarcastic:

Question: how to setup multiple Adultwork accounts and not have them linked

Offline MeesterNeek

Reviews on here need to be honest, after all this is a site for punters

I wouldn't worry about it; clearly if the review was a neutral I can't see you would be in any rush to see her again anyway

+1

The girls seem OK with feedback going up on AW presumably because not a lot can be said and for reasons previously mentioned, the content is pretty unreliable resulting in more detailed digging needed to verify. A few girls I have met are paranoid verging on hysterical about getting a Negative review on here - others simply do not care at all "Publish and be damned".

As per TCM's comment, I introduce a time delay as well between punt and review and like most here, my nickname is different for AW & UKP - although you do not have to be Alan Turing to crack the code!

:D

Offline Mansell

Reviews need to be as genuine as possible to benefit all the rest of the members. I put a post on here last year about using the same name here as when punting and got a lot of advice not to, which is what I have done. So different name here and Adultwork.

OK it's possible for a girl to work out who it is, but much more difficult. Means you can review honestly without too much of a worry of it coming back to you. Ready to eat his words anytime soon  :D

stuart_gla

For any decent reviewer it'd be a good idea not to have the same Adultwork username as forum username like he had.  [...] For any decent prolific reviewer it'd be good idea to have a few Adultwork usernames or else after a few reviews it'll be possible for wgs to work out what your username is...

Is this so that you can leave positive feedback on AW (to get positive feedback in return) and then come on here and leave a neutral or negative with impunity?

Hmm.

yorkshire123

Is this so that you can leave positive feedback on AW (to get positive feedback in return) and then come on here and leave a neutral or negative with impunity?

Hmm.

No its common sense, women in general can be quite vindictive fuckers at times add this to you publicly writing a review on her performance & said vindictiveness is multiplied considerably. I for one don't want to be outed so the least amount of identification crumbs I leave the better.

Quesadilla

Good due diligence in my experience leads to positive bookings with professional wg's so low risk of a negative and even lower risk of a meltdown.

Even in my positive reviews I do make a point of including any negative / neutral details and so far the only responses I've had have been positive from wg's who appreciate my giving a really honest review.  They know an honest review has more credibility and helps set the expectation for the next punter.

If it was going to be neutral or negative - or even if I just wasnt confident how the wg might take something - I might wait a while before posting and keep the details vague.
But at the end of the day my 100% positive AW fb - with many repeats from regulars - is not going to be ruined by one negative.
Absolute worst case I'd start a new profile and build back the AW fb with trusted regs.

Offline Jimmyredcab

When I arrive at a punt with a new pro$$ie I don't reveal that I am Jimmyredcab, that is because I want to receive a normal service rather than the girl giving me special treatment.
My last review was with a Dominatrix, I only revealed who I was at the end of the punt and only because she brought up the subject of UKPunting.
Anonymity is quite frankly bollocks, there is no such person as Jimmyredcab.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

No its common sense, women in general can be quite vindictive fuckers at times add this to you publicly writing a review on her performance & said vindictiveness is multiplied considerably. I for one don't want to be outed so the least amount of identification crumbs I leave the better.

Agreed, you can leave an accurate review on her performance but tweak to keep your identity separate

Ravanelli

N

On here there is no downside to giving an honest negative review if a punter has taken the above precautions. On A/W the downside could be a WG gives bad FB back in revenge which is why its a really bad thing in my view to get involved in that sites FB system if you dont have to.

Spot on, I never leave negative reviews on AW but I learnt the hard way and had to change my profile name to start again after girls retaliated in response to negative feedback I'd left on there.

west8

For any decent prolific reviewer it'd be good idea to have a few Adultwork usernames or else after a few reviews it'll be possible for wgs to work out what your username is, I mean it's easy to work out what west8s Adultwork username is... never was with mine.... one difference between the original and the "wannabe":sarcastic:

I disagree 100%. With hindsight, I wish I had chosen this forum nick as my AW ID. Several of the girls I have met were already aware of my membership here on UKP and it was an interesting point for discussion - most recently with Michelle Independent. But of course I'd be slightly more concerned if I lived in a small town.

I think there are two potential upsides:

1.) Any girl who knows that an AW member is a member/reviewer here is free to decline a booking request if she so chooses. I should note that that has not happened to me - at least not to date.

2.) Any girl who is fully aware of the potential for a pending review is surely confident that her service level is adequate at worse and superb at best.

Moreover, there is an argument that a girl will provide an excellent service if she is aware that feedback will be given, post-punt.

So, young man, this 'wannabe' is actually nothing of the sort.  :drinks:

Offline Trevor12

I book most punts via phone-call only, so the only info most of the WGs I meet have is my punting name, and my punting phone number. I think it would be quite obvious to some of the girls who I've reviewed who 'I' am on here. However, as they weren't booked through AW, I'd hope they wouldn't be able connect my usernames or leave anything negative on there.

If I had to start over on AW, it wouldn't take too long to get into double figures positive feedback. I've never had a girl insist I book through AW either, it's always been at my request. I now only book through AW if it's for a few days ahead. TBH, I don't think starting over would really have any impact on my punting.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have been informed that some ladies objected to my reviews, even though I used a different name on AW and UKP,  and waited a while before posting them.

Results were:
invisible negative remarks about me on AW
and had to create a new profile there,
losing over 50 positive feedbacks there
not posted a review here since but will soon I hope

Offline The_Don

Do you guys worry about direct reaction to a review you have posted?

No

I use a punting phone and take the usual precautions so I am happy that she does not know who I am

Having a punting phone, using a different name. Don't freely offer details about you're self. (A total web of lies can be a double edged sword)

- I do not live in the same area as her.

I've punted W/G's that work 1 + hours drive (from my home / work ) and I've still seen some of them in real life (when they, are not working)

I don't often post dates or times but if its a negative (post it how it is) and add as much detail as you can (with in reason). This can help others on here remove some of the so called (totally crap); service providers from their (to see / book) lists etc 

If you had a good time it just show that a W/G level of service is good on the whole. But even though; some may have bad punts (its the law of averages)

Bad enough worrying about the OH

Keep it as low key as possible and stick to basics, as to why your out etc (remember not to much; web of lies)

- should I worry about the WGs as well?  I want to always be honest in reviews.

Don't worry about her, she just pissed that un-like other sites (that can remove or let others freely contest reviews). She not a top girl (like some believe they portray) and now this review. May cost her punters and money (due to her level of service from a view point). It just goes to show how some of these W/G think.   :dancegirl:  Looking at her A/W feed back (I always take this with a pinch of salt). She been at this since before 2007. In that time to expect that all would be positive is just "preposterousness"
    :D

I have been informed that some ladies objected to my reviews, even though I used a different name on AW and UKP,  and waited a while before posting them.

Results were:

And this is why I don't use the A/W feed back system on my A/W account. Its to open to abuse (IMO)

This may mean I (mite) miss out on some good W/G's but if I can't pick up a phone , then call and agree a booking (service, times etc) then I won't punt that W/G. Its just my way. I don't need to jump though hoops when paying for a service (IMO)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:32:36 pm by The_Don »

Offline Marmalade

I think "mystery shopper" is a good and valid comparison and even a standard to aim for. There will be the occasional clever wee prossiegirl fucker that figures out who you are. I've only had it once and fortunately there was no rebound that I could tell although she came on here and thanked me for the compliment (to her) and said she would "pass on the comments" (not all complimentary) to the other girls in her squad.

It woke me up though. Try to leave at least a day or two before doing a review. It's a hassle since if I don't write some notes down I will have forgotten half the usefully relevant details but that's the only way sometimes I can help other punters without exposing myself to risk.

All punters should be aware that some prossies are psychos. We had one in Scotland who went ape-shit over a GOOD review would you believe, because it wasn't putting her on quite the high pedastal she fantasised herself to be on, and she wasn't someone I would recommend crossing.

Prossies that complain over poor or neutral reviews usually genuinely deserve much worse reviews I think. If a review was genuinely lower than fair they would have replied kindly or risen above it. (Can you image Harrods Customer Service blacklisting you for saying their bog roll was just "ok" but nothing special? Of course not. People are still shopping there anyway.)

Offline Marmalade

It takes many punters, especially UKP newcomers, time to move past the prossie-marketing of "we're all friends in this together." Of course we're not. When they offer a good service we recognise the fact, when they don't,  we say so. They do it for the money, we do it for the service they give in return. Politeness on the punt is one thing (assuming she is also polite of course); fair and critical estimation of the service received is another.

If prossies know your reviewer identity that in effect makes you an extension of their marketing. Even if she is good, it is an unnecessary and invidious position. Being moderated by Nik and Adam on UKP is fair and sufficient. They don't take payment from prossies and have no undeclared division of interests. Being 'moderated' by concern over what the prostitute 'thinks' of your opinion of her is a mug's game.

The only time I write something with a view to her response is when I put a nice-to-be-nice one-line feedback on AW and expect the same from her. Needless to say, I don't do that if her service was not top notch.  On here, I really don't give a monkey's what she thinks. When I'm speaking honestly and openly to other punters, sorry babe, it's NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS.

Sensible prossies read bad or neutral reviews and learn something they can improve on. Bad prossies read the same reviews and WHINE.
 :cry: :wacko: :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 08:49:23 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

Results were:

To be honest though HP, your tastes stand out a bit. Sorry to hear you got rolled though.

I am upfront with prossies about AW feedback. I don't do reviews. I don't always leave feedback. And I don't 'gush.'

From my own pov, I only want enough feedback to keep my profile looking current and demonstrating I'm not a psycho or timewaster. Two or three 'nice man' comments a year is more than sufficient to do that. And I let them leave me feedback first.

Although my language on UKP  is often locker room, I take a pride in my reviews being fair. (That means accurate.  I don't play up to a macho crowd but I certainly don't write for the benefit of the prossies whose services I have paid for.)

Offline Taggart

I really dont know why some women are moaning.  They seem to forget we have a right to freedom of speech, which has already caused too much carnage for one week. RIP.

If they dont want reviewing, then they should say so at the start of the meeting, and not bully, intimidate or threaten afterwards when the review is public. It's like the Blackpool guest house situation. The whole purpose of reviews is to give others an idea of what to expect. If the WG has something to hide/conceal, then she's not worth seeing.

Maybe time to list those who object so they can be avoided?

Offline Boundless

I got a shirty PM on AW from a prossie simply because I had agreed with the negative comment that someone had made about her on UKP.  She had associated my AW and UKP profiles due to something specific that I had said.

The feedback system is definitely flawed, rather like on e-bay where no-one will give a neg for fear of getting a neg back.

I can understand why guys want to keep their pos fb on AW, as I do, I think it's a bit of assurance that at least you're a bona fide punter. I rather envy those who don't have an AW profile or who don't have feedback as they can say what they like with impunity.

Offline Marmalade

I got a shirty PM on AW from a prossie simply because I had agreed with the negative comment that someone had made about her on UKP.  She had associated my AW and UKP profiles due to something specific that I had said.

The feedback system is definitely flawed, rather like on e-bay where no-one will give a neg for fear of getting a neg back.

I can understand why guys want to keep their pos fb on AW, as I do, I think it's a bit of assurance that at least you're a bona fide punter. I rather envy those who don't have an AW profile or who don't have feedback as they can say what they like with impunity.

I think if that's the case it's maybe worth closing your AW account and starting a new one. It won't take long to get a couple of decent fbs.