Only thing I could think of that could show two devices for the same account though, was my last review on I did for this site. It was done using a laptop and I usually browse AW through my phone. I accessed it to copy and paste links over and that’s about it, but wasn’t given any warnings. Ive done this plenty of times for reviews never been an issue.
Still strange even if it was a rare instance of accounts on the same network on a different device surely they would see it’s one login ID not two, just logged into another device, or is that breaking their terms?
There can’t be a rule where you’re not allowed to access their site from more than one device with the same login ID, that just silly. Different login ID’s fair enough, but the same login doesn’t make sense. People login to websites and emails across multiple devices all the time, that’s normal.
Just wished they would have explained themselves instead of deactivating my account without evidence or reasoning. What was the point of the appeal form? At least the mods on this site give you a chance defend yourself when you reply to a thread or not done a review for a while. Took a very long time to build up the notes and good feedback, all gone now.
I can’t use my email address to create an account says it’s already been used. Might have to create a new email address and start all over again, since I can’t appeal. Now that would be absurd if they let me register with a new email having blocked my old account for that exact reason
