Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking For Oriental Girls In Sheffield  (Read 27950 times)

cumsteves

Title says it all really. Looking for a decent punt with an oriental girl in Sheffield. Chinese, Thai, Korean etc. Full service, handjob or O doesn't matter. Anyone have any experience they can offload?

Offline mrjal

Phoenix spa on abbey lane at woodseats offers massage with handjob as a minimum, I've also got oral there and heard of others getting full service. All the women are Chinese.

Also the thai massage in mirror talk hairdressers at the bottom of the moor, several thai women work there, I've only seen Kat and shes really good, great massage, hand relief and oral on offer and I suspect even more could be on offer with further visits.

Offline scott1601

do you have to pre-book at Phoenix or just turn up?

cumsteves

Phoenix sounds very interesting many thanks

Offline hockogrockle

And what about Sonsabai in Langsett Road? Went there once about three years ago, on one of my rare visits to Sheffield. Very luxurious inside, but rather pricy. However, I was given a first-rate full service by a very attractive Thai girl. I'd willingly go back, if I was in the area, had an hour to spare, and also had a wallet with about £100 or so spare cash in it.

Offline ffacoffi

Any idea what the prices are like at phoenix? They've not got a website so can't check online. Also, been passed the one on the moor many times. The fact you've got to walk through a busy hairdressers has always put me off! Unless there's a back entrance if course!

Offline mrjal

There is a back entrance to the one on the moor, you just phone up and they come and open the back door for you.

As for phoenix spa, its £30 for half hour and £40 an hour, hand relief is usually £20 and then other extras vary depending on the girl. You can just walk in but they prefer you to book.

justfornow

do you guys know if leeds has similar facilities ? not many oriental girls on aw

Offline ffacoffi

Is it owo at phoenix and the moor Thai place? Can't stand covered bj's

Offline Tricks

Kat on the moor does owo.

She also did cim and I gave her fair warning! "I'm going to cum.....too late"

Because I was a bit quick, she gave me hr afterwards, which was nice.

Offline mrjal

Is it owo at phoenix and the moor Thai place? Can't stand covered bj's

I've had OWO at both but it'll probably depend on which girl you get

Offline Nby_man

That's great info, I'm up in Sheffield next week hopefully I'll get to one of the recommendations above, does anyone know if hr or owo is available at Sawadee on Middlewood Road as that near to where I'll be staying.

Offline mrjal

That's great info, I'm up in Sheffield next week hopefully I'll get to one of the recommendations above, does anyone know if hr or owo is available at Sawadee on Middlewood Road as that near to where I'll be staying.

I emailed Sawadee once and it seems its legit, they said underwear must be worn for your massage.

Offline sheffpunter1

What's Kat like who works at Mirrortalk. I've been there but don't know if I've seen her as only been offered HR.

Offline mrjal

She's the most attractive lady who works there from what I've seen, early 30's. Tends to massage in the upstairs room rather than the downstairs one at the back of the shop, and is VERY flirty. Initially had her as part of a 4 hand with Tanya and while she was flirty she seemed to be on her best behaviour with another lady present, had her on her own was and she didn't hold back, kissing, OWO, topless and she insisted I cum twice, all for £60 for an hour.

Offline Diamonddog

What are the prices at mirror talk for 1 hour and how much are the extras hr and owo .  I  travelling that way next week and it sounds worth a visit  unless someone has a better option

Offline Diamonddog

What are the prices at mirror talk for 1 hour and how much are the extras hr and owo .  I  travelling that way next week and it sounds worth a visit  unless someone has a better option
Opps need to read everything  :blush: didn't see the price on the post above

Offline nicebutjim

Regarding Phoenix there are usually 2 girls an older woman who has been there regularly for over a year never got more than BTB/RO with her.The other will be a there 2 weeks then gone type.
 Best to ask for "The new girl " when booking as often get more from these tho wierdley have found FS easier to get than OWO!
Bear in mind as neither is "Allowed" girl will not be able to supply a condom, :)

Offline nicebutjim

She's the most attractive lady who works there from what I've seen, early 30's. Tends to massage in the upstairs room rather than the downstairs one at the back of the shop, and is VERY flirty. Initially had her as part of a 4 hand with Tanya and while she was flirty she seemed to be on her best behaviour with another lady present, had her on her own was and she didn't hold back, kissing, OWO, topless and she insisted I cum twice, all for £60 for an hour.
Ning is in charge there if she knows Kat is doing these extras does that mean she and Tanya do the same?
I too had a 4 hand with Kat and Tanya thought Tanya was hotter but also only HR when saw her alone.

Offline nicebutjim

Have another reason to enquire re Ning/Khwan specifically;

On a few occasions have been lying there after usual admittedly very good HJ when she answers phone.

Not unusual as she is in charge but then she proceeds to giggle and flirt with caller for several minutes.There is someone getting a LOT more than me I think to myself!

Now I could easily by wrong it could be a boyfriend she is trying to keep quiet about but if I am right and it someone from here can you let me know by PM if you prefer.
Thanks

Offline mart802

I went to sonsabai last Saturday. ..
Saw a young lady there.. she said she was 20. . She was absolutely stunning.
Had body to body with oil. . And hr.  Wow.. This lovely petite lady with lovely breasts with her sweet pussy in my face was heaven.

Offline Tricks

I went to sonsabai last Saturday. ..
Saw a young lady there.. she said she was 20. . She was absolutely stunning.
Had body to body with oil. . And hr.  Wow.. This lovely petite lady with lovely breasts with her sweet pussy in my face was heaven.

how much? I've heard it is very expensive.

Offline nicebutjim

+1
Ages since I went.
Was F.S service but remember thinking too expensive.

Update on Mirror talk Thai massage.
"Kat doesn't work here anymore"
When I saw her she was scared of loosing her job after someone told her she had been outed on here for OWO.
Does anyone know where she has gone
New girl age 25 has started but not seen her yet.
Any feedback?
Suggest feedback via PM in view of above.

Offline moktok

I've heard Kat was asked to leave as she had been over charging customers. Thats the rumour.

Offline hockogrockle

[/quote
Yes it is. See my earlier post for more info. But it's smart. And the service I had on my only visit could hardly be faulted.

Offline hockogrockle

Sorry. My post came out in the quote. I'll have another go. I was saying it IS expensive (I posted earlier about this). But it's pretty luxurious as palces of this sort go, and on my only visit, the service was first-rate. I think it cost me (if I remember rightly) £120 for an hour. So no more than you can sometimes pay an indi working out of a council flat.

Offline Ralph

Shame if Kat has gone, she was fun.  She was negotiable too although never got further than body to body and OWO

Not been for a few weeks, saw Minha last time the owner and had a great time

Offline mart802

All in all.. 30 min time for 25 quid.
Then in the room I got body to body oil time. Wow..
And it was officially hand job... but let's just say it wasn't your run of the mill for an extra 50.

So not the cheapest.. but hey. ... It was great.. The lady was awesome..

Offline xwanker

I posted a review of a visit to Mirror Talk https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51312.0

I ended with this plea:

So please,  what I'd like to know from more experienced visitors, is how does the 4 hands work - particularly with respect to the extras and HJ?  Do both girls participate in the HJ, does one leave the room, or stand back? Or does the fact that there are 3 people in the room inhibit the services on offer?

I know YMMV, but it would really help to hear what others have been offered and delivered?  Both at Mirror Talk, Pheonix Spa and the ladies on West Street and Hillsborough.

Many thanks - please spill the beans!

Offline nicebutjim

Tried 4 hands twice there
Main fun is when face down trying to work out who's pair of hands is massaging which part.
Usually only one does the HE but other continues to massage the rest.
Not sure my dick is big enough to have 2 girls playing with it!  :blush:
When I tried it was only £10 more than 2 hands so good VFM way to see different girls.

Offline xwanker

reposted from review thread:

At Phoenix Spa the ladies change every two weeks, service can vary depending on who you get. Happy ending is available, other extras depend on who you get.

I did visit Phoenix Spa, was offered b2b and HR for another £40, which I accepted.  I felt the b2b was a bit perfunctory, and it finished altogether when the oily HJ started.  I was allowed to touch all over though.  I thought that the girl was suffering from a bad back or something, as I said the b2b was not very comprehensive and certainly not good value - in retrospect a £10 HJ would have been as exciting.

So now the decision is what next?  Try Rebecca in Hillsborough (feedback please!), go back to Mirror Talk for a 4 hand, or wait 2 weeks to be sure of a change of scene at Phoenix Spa?

kevin_morgan

I would never go for rebecca, she got some attitude problem. I guess she is no more working from foxhill.

Offline mrjal

I would never go for rebecca, she got some attitude problem. I guess she is no more working from foxhill.

In what way has she got attitude problem? been thinking of booking her.

Offline Ade65

Has anyone seen these Thai girls?

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately there's no telephone number on the site, and using the message system provided I've yet to get a response :(

Offline Ralph

Tried Phoenix Spa the other day when passing on off chance

Rang and told me to turn up in ten mins.  Did so and quite old lady let me in and showed to room, figured she was the boss or organiser etc.  Told me to undress and left me alone.  Knock on door 2 mins later and all excited as to who may come in...it was her!

Lay down for the massage still hoping but away we went, was nice to be fair but spent whole time hoping, plaese don't offer B2B or more!

Offered happy ending which by that point was, yeah what the hell for £20

Bad timing maybe but not what I was hoping for

supervative

This profile has just turned up in my searches, so she may have recently moved to Sheffield:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says that she's Thai. Dunno if anyone here has tried her.

Offline mrjal

This profile has just turned up in my searches, so she may have recently moved to Sheffield:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Says that she's Thai. Dunno if anyone here has tried her.

Se looks older than 26 in her verification photo!

supervative

Ha! Didn't look at that. Might give it a miss now tbh.

Offline DiamondDave

There's Mimi at GFE, who might be up your street...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Diamonddog

Did Kat from Mirror talk ever surface

And can anyone recommend anywhere new they have tried ?

Offline nicebutjim

I also would to know if Kat has resurfaced anywhere else in area?
Sadly unlikely as was commuting from Nottingham.

Have tried place at Shiregreen.
Advert on Gumtree "new chinese & Japanese massage"
one offers BTB and works Wed thurs friday.
Only had HJ  from other including "japanese " girl.
NBJ

Offline Ade65

I also would to know if Kat has resurfaced anywhere else in area?
Sadly unlikely as was commuting from Nottingham.

Have tried place at Shiregreen.
Advert on Gumtree "new chinese & Japanese massage"
one offers BTB and works Wed thurs friday.
Only had HJ  from other including "japanese " girl.
NBJ

What are the prices at Shiregreen - the extras I mean? Is it worth a visit?

Offline nicebutjim

B2B was £40  asked  £60 but accepted counter offer.
HR was £20

Offline nicebutjim

Update on Mirrortalk.

The girls who recently have replaced Goy Kat and now Tanya have also moved on.

Ning now has 3 entirely new girls.
Have not sampled myself yet but know some on here would like to know there are new girls to try.

In an attempt to locate Tanya called Sonsabai and ended seeing girl called Sonya
Attractive girl and good massage brilliant B2B and good shag but expensive at £35 + £80 for research!
If anyone has contact details for Tanya P.M me as not sure can afford to try every thai place in my search :thumbsup:

cheers
 NBJ

Offline BP96

I went to Mirrortalk around ten days ago. I think it was Joy who I saw. Poor massage. Wouldn't recommend.

Offline chandlerhandler

Just been to Sawadee on middlewood road & Goy (ex-Mirrortalk) is there, great value but you do have to go through the front door of an hairdressers.

Offline mrjal

Just been to Sawadee on middlewood road & Goy (ex-Mirrortalk) is there, great value but you do have to go through the front door of an hairdressers.

Are extras on offer there now? Sawadee has always been legit to my knowledge.

Offline nicebutjim

+1
Or PM if don't want to report on a public board.
Goy was one of nicest looking at Mirrortalk so good find!

Offline moktok

I went to Mirrortalk around ten days ago. I think it was Joy who I saw. Poor massage. Wouldn't recommend.
Great to hear that Goy is back. Any details on what is on offer? Like mentioned before, if you don't want to publish on the thread, can you PM me?

Thanks

pearl73A

Hi

New to forum inSheffield on Thursday. New to punting  fancy trying thai massage with HE first . Any one been to mirror talk recently ?

Any advice for a noob?

Thx