Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mirror Talk - Massage with HE - Sheffield  (Read 15413 times)

Offline xwanker

I thought I'd try something new and I phoned up the massage place based behind Mirror Talk hairdressers at the bottom of the moor.  They could see me straight away so I went down. 

External Link/Members Only

See this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46027.0

The entrance is in the car park - you phone up and they let you in a door in the corner of the car park.  The lady in charge was very friendly, asked me what I wanted (1 hour) 2 or 4 hands (just 2 thanks) and sent me upstairs with a pretty Thai girl in her 20s.  You have to go through the back of the hairdressers to get upstairs, not really a problem, I'm sure they've seen it all before.  Upstairs there are two rooms I think - one was closed with a "massage in progress" sign on the door.  The other room was very dim, lit by a few scented candles with ambiance music playing in the background.  There is a large single bed and a shower cubicle with electric shower.  I stripped and lay on my front. 
The girl (Arra, Orro ? I didnt catch the name properly) tied up her hair and started a firmish massage with oil, using her hands and forearms.  she covered all my back, shoulders, legs, feet - it was very relaxing.  She asked if I had been before, if I had been anywhere else, and as I hadn't, why I had decided to come today, and why not before now (at my advanced age!).  I said I wanted to relax, and I hadn't been before because I was nervous and didnt really know how how it worked.  On that topic, at some stage I said I didn't know if I should (or how I should) ask for "extras".  She said no, no extras - why did I think there were?  I said I thought I had read that somethings were available some places - she said no - only hands.  The conversation was hampered a little by her quiet voice and imperfect english.  My "faux pas" didn't spoil things and after 30 minutes or so the massage continued with me lying on my back.
She carried on massaging legs and body, i.e. no flirtatious contact.  I made no effort to hide my growing erection, and she didnt take offense.  With perhaps 15 minutes of my hour remaining she asked if she should massage "there" - there would be a £10 charge.  Oh yes please!  I had a very nice, slow, oily HJ, with one hand caressing my balls.  After the inevitable, she went to the shower cubicle (dripping oil and other fluid from her hand) and warmed a wash cloth in the shower.  After washing away my mess, the massage continued for another few minutes until it was time for my shower.  She apologised that they didnt offer any more, thinking that I had wanted FS, I said oral was all I would have liked.  The impression was that the HJ was a (chargeable) routine part of the service.
The shower was fine, with shower gel supplied, although it was difficult to see and adjust the shower heat controls in the dimly lit room.  It wasn't easy to get rid of all the oil.  I did worry afterwards how clean the wash cloth had been, and if it had been washing anyone else!

Only after I had dried and dressed did I pay - £40 for the hour, £10 for he HJ and a small tip.  The girl was very friendly and asked if I would come again - of course I would, thanks for the relaxing service.

Back downstairs the boss lady had been joined by another girl in her 20/30s, although far less attractive than my masseuse.  On my way out I was asked would I come again - try 4 hands next time - perhaps 4 hands I said!

I have gone into some indiscreet detail in here, mainly because such detail would really have helped me when plucking up the courage to  visit.  So please,  what I'd like to know from more experienced visitors, is how does the 4 hands work - particularly with respect to the extras and HJ?  Do both girls participate in the HJ, does one leave the room, or stand back? Or does the fact that there are 3 people in the room inhibit the services on offer?

I know YMMV, but it would really help to hear what others have been offered and delivered?  Both at Mirror Talk, Pheonix Spa and the ladies on West Street and Hillsborough.

Many thanks - please spill the beans!

wonderboy

At Pheonix Spa the ladies change every two weeks, service can vary depending on who you get. Happy ending is available, other extras depend on who you get.

Offline Stickitin

Thanks for the report, it's been on my list and I'll definitely go at some point.

Offline xwanker

At Phoenix Spa the ladies change every two weeks, service can vary depending on who you get. Happy ending is available, other extras depend on who you get.

I did visit Phoenix Spa, was offered b2b and HR for another £40, which I accepted.  I felt the b2b was a bit perfunctory, and it finished altogether when the oily HJ started.  I was allowed to touch all over though.  I thought that the girl was suffering from a bad back or something, as I said the b2b was not very comprehensive and certainly not good value - in retrospect a £10 HJ would have been as exciting.

So now the decision is what next?  Try Rebecca in Hillsborough (feedback please!), go back to Mirror Talk for a 4 hand, or wait 2 weeks to be sure of a change of scene at Phoenix Spa?

wonderboy

I remember reading on one of the forums about Mirror Talk and customer felt if he had opted for 2 ladies, service might not be as good as one, as the ladies can sometimes be shy in coming forward.

wonderboy

Rebecca at Hillsbrough looks hot! Not tried the service as yet, but she said she doesn't do b2b.

Offline mrjal

I remember reading on one of the forums about Mirror Talk and customer felt if he had opted for 2 ladies, service might not be as good as one, as the ladies can sometimes be shy in coming forward.

That may have been me, got a lot more with Kat on her own than I got with Kat and Tanya together.

Offline xwanker

I did go back for a 4 hand at MT - I ended up with Tanya and Orra (the same girl as my first visit).

The 4 hand was really nice, both girls moving round the bed. They were chatting away in Thai, and giggling as well as talking to me.

Tanya is a tease - when I turned over she said to control myself - "I'm not massaging that yet - think about something else, think about the weather!".  We didn't discuss price, Tanya just started with a very welcome oily HJ.  She talked and teased, at one point her face was half an inch from my throb.  She carried on with the HJ, to a nice inevitable conclusion.  I looked up at Orra who was standing at my head, massaging my shoulders - she was watching open mouthed.
After clean-up the massage continued for a few minutes more, then I had a shower.

I really don't know if I should have asked for more. Tanya suggested that I should ask for both girls next time for another 4 hands, and that sounds attractive.  I very much enjoyed the 4 hand massage, but I'm inclined to ask for a 2 hand with Tanya, in the expectation that she might offer more on her own.

As ever - wiser, more experienced heads could help me enormously with advice (by PM if I'm being too indiscreet), but I will muddle through and report back.

Offline nicebutjim

moderators; is it possible to merge this with earlier threads "looking for oriental girls in sheffield or near sheffeild station have both covered this provider,

My reason =searching mirror talk + massage on google get "massage with HE" on first page of hits.
Owner Ning does get female client from hairdressers she shares premises with,
If one of those is too shy to ask or has been but forgot number  makes this search.
they may not be impressed and let hairdressers know.

Risk least worst Ning told to sack Tanyia worse Ning told to leave.
Either way cutting off our supply of fun

NBJ

Offline xwanker

This was my original review, and I fully support what NiceButJim is suggesting - I should hate for my well intentioned post to cause a problem for the girls.  We need to be able to share information, without damaging the establishment's ability to supply.

As NBJ suggests, could we merge this onto the end of the Oriental Girls thread in Yorkshire punting?

Offline Citybased

Just been to Mirror Talk for the first time...had a brill massage for 30 may mins but no happy ending on offer....new masseur who wants to stay proud apparently

Offline Ade65

Went on Sunday - new entrance at back has stairs directly to their rooms, so no need at all to go through the hairdressers now.

Saw Ning, had a nice time, but she is eager to get more visitors to pay for the cost of having the new sttairs in to make a private entrance :)

Offline mart802

After the good reports of Ning, made a point of going to see her.

Nice new stairs to premises now...

Must say Ning really let me down.. i have seen she can vary depending if your face fits.. but the main issue i had was in a 30 min session, she answered the phone four times and read or replied to two text messages.
Really put me off..
Then said people dont come back to see her....

Nice enough lady.. but i think thats put an end to my mirror talk times.

Offline derek2016

Ning always seems to be on the phone and texting, its her business I suppose, but takes the fun out of things. Ning great massage though when she is focussed and in the mood and she can be really playful if you treat her well. Fantastic massage guaranteed with her and her handjob is well worth a tenner....New access to the upstairs makes life a lot less embarrassing too. Shower facilities clean and handy. Parking nearby easy but pay and display. Well worth a visit but for extras you need to gain their trust and a couple of visits. She does hand you off to other girls sometimes and that can be a lottery.

Offline nicebutjim

Derek
I tried to pm you but you don't have enough posts yet....