External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only1 hour
600
Incall round the corner to white city station maybe 10 15 minute walk
The place - they live there two bed flat
Double bed nice room and tidy place
Shower is good typical place you would rent to live in London
Miscommunication the day before led to me not being able to make the booking
Text the next day saying I was free
Text patsy she is the main person available
100 deposit 50 each due to day before
Sent got the postcode made my way
They text me asking to postpone 30 minutes that killed

Details
Tempting not to write as I dont want anyone else to have them
Both opened door wearing robes opened and naked underneath and heels
This was my request
Patsy
Fake nicely done red hair (redheads are my thing)
Great skin
C cups natural sit great
Size ten and all women
Great skin no Ely shaved
Bunny
Blonde big lips that look great around your cock
A/b boob's that look great on her body
Both attractive and great skin nice bodies
Not plaster in make up
Just two good looking birds that if you pulled them both on a night out
Everyone's remember that
Walked in
Both kissing
Proper deep passionate
I was fairly fresh but been on train for over an hour so said id jump in the shower they didnt ask me tk seemed surprised like they wanted to fuck more than I did
What followed
Both down on me up and down cock
Shaft and balls
Swapping that
One kissing
One sucking
I dont really go down but did on both of them with one sucking me
The other sitting on my face
Tasted great and seemed naturally wet
Didn't see any lube added
Everything I asked for was done
Would tell them to kiss each other done
Suck done
Fuck done
Go down on each other done
Kiss each other done
Three way kissing done
Riding me whilst tucking my balls
At one point I fucked patsy from behind
She was going down on bunny whilst bunny was drinking some wine looking at me
This was great
Patsy swallowed my first load
Bunny my second
This was great
Totally worth the money
Will be doing again
I was exhausted
This is the threesome you want if your going to have one
I told the girls I would do a review and yes ill be seeing again