Author Topic: Rubi Chai – Manchester  (Read 5422 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8393702) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline JackWood

Rubi Chai – Tiny little Throat GOAT!

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

Leeds based but visits Manchester

1 hour - £120 + facial £20 = £140 total.

Rubi is tiny and gorgeous. She’s this little south Asian with beautiful brown skin, some of the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen and long silky black hair. I can’t stress how small she is. I consistently wanted to pick her up. She’s under 5ft, tiny little hands and feet. She has a perfect and cute shaved pussy, cute little butt and an incredible pair of sizable boltons. Her tits are large but not too big for her tiny frame. Very small cute little nipples too. She had them done recently and they look and feel great.
It’s not often a SW open’s the door and they take me by surprise with just how gorgeous they are but this was certainly the case with Rubi.
The girl has a great attitude on her. She was easy to talk to, opened up a bit about her life & asked questions and shared opinions beyond the usual small talk. It made the interaction feel very natural. More gfe than professional which was very welcome from my part.
Currently she only offers oral. This was what I came for so no issues there.


Pre meet - coms were straightforward and to the point. I had to cancel our initial meet and roll it back a day. This was perfectly fine with Rubi. She has a professional but friendly manner to her texts & coms. Overall everything was easy here.
I confirmed what I was looking for oral, massage, oral and this was all fine with her.

The action – Got into the room, we had a chat to start, confirming what I wanted and boundaries. She seemed eager to take her clothes off. I had her strip off and give me a little twirl. She is beautiful head to (tiny) toes. I asked to see her bum and give it a spread for me. To my delight and surprise she did so while bending over in front of me and slipped a finger inside her pretty little asshole, totally unprompted. I loved this!
My hands were all over her, exploring her fit body. Squeezing those big tits.  I asked for some kissing, she gave some little pecks. I would have preferred more, I love a good snog. But didn’t want to push it or make her feel uncomfortable. With her sitting on my knee, said she could feel how hard I was. Well let’s get to some fun then.
BJ no1. In short, she’s VERY good! Asked her to start slow. This girl knows how to please a dick. I put her in control and was not at all disappointed. Slow licks turned into sucking which got deeper and more energetic. Some beautiful gags and drool.
When I asked her to look at me and my gaze met her big brown eyes with those lips wrapped around my throbbing cock, FUCK ME I nearly blew!
Needed to slow down a little as she had me close. Tried a different position. Me sat on the edge of the bed with her kneeling next to me, (like a 69 before she actually hops on your face). This angle meant she could really go deep. I wanted to see how much of my cock she could swallow. I told her to give it her all and before I knew it I was feeling my bellend slip into her throat, her lips practically on my balls. I honestly don’t know where such a small girl puts so much dick!
While in this position she let me slip a finger into her tight little arse. It felt great feeling that strong grip while she’s sucking me. This made me far too excited so I asked for my first finish. She went back to sucking me kneeling in front of me and when I told her I was about to blow, pulled me out and wanked me onto her face. I was very happy to let a toe curling orgasm flow through me but a little disappointed with the size of my load. A face that pretty needs more cum on it!

Break for massage & reload. Massage was ok. She has small strong hands. Used a lot of oil which I didn’t mind but is not to everyone’s taste. The conversation flowed easily and it felt good to connect with her. At one point we were talking about turn ons & she started kissing my neck & ears (big turn on for me). She seemed to really enjoy the response she got from me and even let out a few little giggles. Very cute stuff!

Round 2 –
Started 69, some pussy licking. She has a gorgeous cunt. Likes it slow and gentle. Gave noises of enjoyment but we didn’t stay here too long.
She was also very happy to have me tongue her arsehole too. This girl has a very pretty little starfish and pussy. It was gripping my tongue and she seemed to enjoy it when I asked her to push back onto me and let me push my tongue deep into her. Gave a few great little moans.
She was back on my dick with her mouth and without me holding back the pace had me close pretty quick.
Wanted to try one more thing so asked her to hop off and kneel on the floor. I wanted to face fuck her this time.
Started slow, checking in every few strokes that she was ok. Each time she gave a positive nod or “yes”. It got harder, deeper, rougher. She was still doing VERY well. It progresses and she’s taking a proper face fucking like a naughty little whore should. I pull out and she spits up a long stream of saliva. Straight away I tell her I’m going to cum and she uses her drool to wank my cock HARD with her tiny hands and strong grip. I’m not sure exactly what happened next but I quite possible saw God in one of the hardest orgasms I’ve had in a while!
She popped in the bathroom to clean up. We chatted some more as I got ready and then called time.


Pros –  Tiny girl with incredible dick sucking skills. Good attitude, easy to talk to and put a great vibe on the interaction.
Cons – Would love to fuck her but that’s a hard boundary.
Would I go again – Yes 110%, hopefully very soon!

Offline inurfase

Great review. Glad you managed to get a look in. I've tried a few times, never managed to sort. But will certainly try again after reading this!

Offline Frostingthebowl

This reads a lot differently than her other reviews, you must have got her on a good day.

Offline koshkaj

i read a review recently where somebody said that an SP that has a stream of greens and then gets a red shows what a good SP she is, as it is not possible to please everyone all the time.

So in Rubi's case I guess it also applies in reverse. Perhaps it's not possible to provide shit punts all the time, there will be an occasional good one thrown in, as looking at her reviews shows  :sarcastic:

Offline jonko

She says no penetration at the moment on her profile. Shame, would have liked some of this.

Offline SwimmingPool59


Offline Shazza1234

Can you clarify - her looks , South Asian as oriental Thai Vietnamese or Indian Pakistani Bengali Type Asian ? i managed to get through the vetting and I m about to book .. I was under impression she was brown Indian type girl

Online Upsndowns79

Can you clarify - her looks , South Asian as oriental Thai Vietnamese or Indian Pakistani Bengali Type Asian ? i managed to get through the vetting and I m about to book .. I was under impression she was brown Indian type girl

You have read all her reviews? From what I’ve read I’d say she is of oriental dissent but I’d also say the chance of you getting a good experience is very slim. She appears to be very moody, opinionated and quite frankly not interested in giving punters an enjoyable experience (unless she’s in a good mood/likes the punter).

It’s your money but good luck and I hope you enjoy.

Offline VitIron

i managed to get through the vetting and I m about to book ..

Don't do it, Shazza!!!

Offline Frostingthebowl

No matter how bad the reviews, nobody can resist a 19 year old south asian bird 🤣

Online Upsndowns79

No matter how bad the reviews, nobody can resist a 19 year old south asian bird 🤣

I can assure you that I can. It’s not the fact that she gathered 6 reds in a close time period it’s the consistency of the detail of how she is rude, condescending, arrogant and can’t be arsed to deliver her already restricted service menu.

Personally I wouldn’t pay her ten bob

Offline Frostingthebowl

I can assure you that I can. It’s not the fact that she gathered 6 reds in a close time period it’s the consistency of the detail of how she is rude, condescending, arrogant and can’t be arsed to deliver her already restricted service menu.

Personally I wouldn’t pay her ten bob

I know what you mean 👍 i worded it a bit wrong but i was referring to the fact that despite her reds she still has some people keen.

Being petite, young and asian has its perks in this game.

Online Upsndowns79

I know what you mean 👍 i worded it a bit wrong but i was referring to the fact that despite her reds she still has some people keen.

Being petite, young and asian has its perks in this game.

I do agree and this SP was on my watch list for exactly that reason despite restrictions on service.

Offline Chris1990mcr


Online Upsndowns79

So is she Indian or thai?

Judging by the numerous allegations of her been prejudiced against brown people on her AW feedback I’d say she’s more oriental but I’m sure the OP can confirm.

Offline Kipkayaks

Judging by the numerous allegations of her been prejudiced against brown people on her AW feedback I’d say she’s more oriental but I’m sure the OP can confirm.
She told me she was born in England but with Bangledeshi heritage. She had reasonable knowledge of the country but said she’d never been. I’d no reason to doubt her as I have been and what she said stacked up.

Offline jonko

I received an email from her yesterday inviting me to go see her offering me two time spots, but unfortunately was working on an event till midnight so only just seen the message now so missed the opportunity. Maybe saved me £80 for what is essentially a blow job! Would be interested to see if anyone manages to go see her.

Offline VitIron

I received an email from her yesterday inviting me to go see her offering me two time spots, but unfortunately was working on an event till midnight so only just seen the message now so missed the opportunity. Maybe saved me £80 for what is essentially a blow job! Would be interested to see if anyone manages to go see her.

She has 4 positive reviews but one of them was written by her.

It looks as though a second positive review came from her as well.

The negative reviews (one of which is mine) should be enough to put anyone off.

Offline jonko

She has 4 positive reviews but one of them was written by her.

It looks as though a second positive review came from her as well.

The negative reviews (one of which is mine) should be enough to put anyone off.

How do you know the messages came from her?

Offline VitIron

How do you know the messages came from her?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442609.0

This review was posted shortly after the following two reviews were written about her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442528.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442578.0

It addresses all the points raised in those negative reviews and was not only the basedbunny's first and so far only review but also his (sorry, her) very first post.

basedbunny has not written posts anywhere else on this site.

Have a look at the reviews and judge for yourself  :thumbsdown:

Online Upsndowns79

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442609.0

This review was posted shortly after the following two reviews were written about her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442528.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=442578.0

It addresses all the points raised in those negative reviews and was not only the basedbunny's first and so far only review but also his (sorry, her) very first post.

basedbunny has not written posts anywhere else on this site.


Have a look at the reviews and judge for yourself  :thumbsdown:

It is strange posting behaviour to say the very least. Based Bunny has logged on today but as Vitiron says only posted this review then 3 comments jumping to their defence since.

Make of it what you will.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2026, 06:57:27 pm by Upsndowns79 »