Author Topic: Throat Queen Jasmine - Wembley  (Read 7386 times)


32 review(s) for Throat Queen Jasmine (17 positive, 4 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline br123

The meet happened just over a week ago... after seeing a couple of reviews come through I thought I better put mine up before it becomes less relevant  :D.

I think I just caught her before she left Wembley, I believe she is now in Heathrow.

After seeing her on AW I was very curious if it was the same WG Zara I saw and reviewed at the start of the year. Please see my review below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=446921.msg4396495#msg4396495

Low and behold it was the same girl, now going by Jasmine.

I sent her a message and was asked to communicate by WhatsApp which I did and was sent a full breakdown of the prices/services. I have to agree with Tantraman that just by reading her AW profile description of what she does is enough to get you going and want to give it a try! Definitely, an improvement from what the description on AW was before when I first saw her.

Agreed a time and was sent the postcode. I arrived at a well known local hotel (TL) pretty much just off the A406 in the NW10 area. The only option for parking is inside the hotel car park, I think I paid £3 for an hour. Luckily, I didn't enter the car park straight away and instead parked blocking a dropped kerb around the corner, because after texting to say I arrived, she replied asking me to wait about 30mins. I agreed and then was told to come to theremoved floor and when I'm there I will get the door number (a bit strange  :unknown:)

Luckily the hotel entrance is fairly discrete and when I entered from the back, you can turn left after walking in and go straight to the lifts missing the front desk completely  :dance:

Once on theremoved floor I let her know and was given the door number. I was a bit unsure what to expect as the last time I saw her, I was greeted by a young man who was managing things. this time it was just her who opened the door and invited me inside. She looked the same, slim and petite frame and was butt naked. No head scarf this time but instead a weird woolly hat/mask type thing. As soon as you enter there's a chair she points to and uses sign language to tell you to undress. I was a bit suspicious who else could be in the room from my previous experience so peeked inside the room and into the bathroom where the door was open to ensure no one else was present - happy days they weren't  :yahoo: (This brought a little telling off from Yasmine who ushered me back to get undressed).

Once undressed I walked up to the bed where she was texting on her phone and she then showed me her phone which said £50 so I went back to get the cash and handed it to her. The same strange ritual then happened where she has a pillow on the middle of the bed with a chair about 3 feet away from the foot of the bed with pillows on it. she used her hands to ask me to lay down on the bed with my feet on the chair.

Just like before she is very meticulous with the positioning, she leans over me with her ass near to the right side of my head, my left hand is tucked slightly underneath my left leg which she monitors and my right hand is allowed to explore and touch her ass. I rubbed her pussy but did not want to insert but don't think that she would have minded.

She carefully places tissues around my cock and balls (hard to see much of what she's doing) and then she slowly started licking up and down - what occurred next was just hardcore deep throat and throat fucking. Not much suction but deep and fast with lots of gagging. She has the ability to deep throat you and when you think she is as far down as possible and you can feel the back of her throat it's like she opens up an extra realm and can take you even deeper, gagging away as she does it. It really is an unbelievable experience which I have not seen any other WG do.

Once I tried to move my left hand to have better access to her ass etc and she quickly stopped what she was doing, turned me slightly on my side and slapped my ass to tell me off which I found quiet funny  :sarcastic:

Every so often she will rearrange/change tissues and then will go for broke again  :drinks:

This continued for about 10mins until the inevitable happened and I came. This does not stop her and she purposely goes even deeper at the climax to give a great throat pie finish. She then used some wipes I think to clean me up and went back on her phone. Still not a word spoken.

I then got dressed back by the chair near the door and told her I was going and I got a wave good bye.

As I walked out of the room and turned the corner I saw a man come out of the lift looking down at their phone and a little confused. He walked past me and around the corner I had just come from. I decided to stop when he was out of sight and peeked round the corner to find him waiting outside the same room  :scare: I couldn't believe she would have the energy much less the physical capabilities to be able to do the same thing again but she clearly does. Clearly no time to freshen up or even take a piss with the back to back bookings  :dash:

So after seeing her before and now again, I would say she definitely gives a very impressive deep throat, gagging, throat fuck blowjob. The downsides are that you cannot really see any of the action due to the positioning and cannot really interact much with her physically or verbally.


External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 02, 2026, 01:42:01 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline tantraman

... slim and petite frame ...

... AW and Erobella photos collected here :music:

Offline tantraman

... It really is an unbelievable experience which I have not seen any other WG do ...

... I can only but agree, br123 :drinks: ... if you can get in a room with her (admittedly, that's the first challenge!), and then if you can handle her idiosyncrasies, Jasmine's service is oh-so-worth it :yahoo:

Offline kungpo

So after seeing her before and now again, I would say she definitely gives a very impressive deep throat, gagging, throat fuck blowjob. The downsides are that you cannot really see any of the action due to the positioning and cannot really interact much with her physically or verbally.


Next time request different positions made the meet x10 better for me.

Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,964
  • Likes: 570
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
We don’t need to know to the door where she was

22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers, including real names, social media profiles (including business pages), and photos from platforms like WhatsApp, cannot be shared. This applies to all photos not currently on an advert, including reposting images previously uploaded to UKP. Phone numbers can only be posted if publicly available in current ads. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels can be named, but not specific rooms or addresses. Descriptions of in-call locations are allowed, but not exact house numbers or street names. Media-related work, including modeling or porn, can be shared even with real names, as these individuals sought publicity. News items are also allowed. These rules do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or past name changes, which are never censored.

Online Jayjay1

Love the suspicious and rule base punt. Has anyone fucked her or gave her OWO. All I read is her throatfuck

Online patelprat

Love the suspicious and rule base punt. Has anyone fucked her or gave her OWO. All I read is her throatfuck

"gave her OWO"? She's not a ladyboy  :lol:

Online Jayjay1

"gave her OWO"? She's not a ladyboy  :lol:

Lol my bad, she has a nice pussy though, someone must of tried it

Online patelprat

Lol my bad, she has a nice pussy though, someone must of tried it
if i ever visit her (big if), her pussy will definitely be on my list.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2026, 10:26:33 am by patelprat »

Offline kasamaa

Love the suspicious and rule base punt. Has anyone fucked her or gave her OWO. All I read is her throatfuck

I fucked her when she was up in Leeds

I remember her being pretty tight although when she’s on top she lays on you with the body angled towards the side so you can’t see her face

Doggy is where she excels though as she has a nice peachy ass