Author Topic: Zara3344 - North Acton  (Read 5059 times)


9 review(s) for Zara3344 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline br123

The meet happened a couple of months ago - I haven't had much time but I will try to write up reviews for a couple of WG's i've seen recently.

I noticed her prices have dropped since I visited, I paid £100 for 30 mins and I think it was £120 for 1 hour (no extras offered, everything she offers is included)

After coming across her profile on AW I was keen to pay her a visit as I love a good blowjob!

Communication was smooth and all done by text messages. I confirmed a time one hour later and made my way to her in Acton. Parking was a nightmare, luckily there was some resident permit bays and I was just outside of the window. It was about a 15 min walk to her apartment. The apartment is a bit tricky to find and in a quiet busy area with lots of people passing. I rang when I was outside and was given the number and let in.

up the lift and knocked the door to be greeted by a young looking male who guided me in to the front living room where I took a seat. This was a little strange but he was friendly enough. He asked how long I wanted and I said 30 mins and paid him the money. He said she is getting ready and won't be long.

While waiting he initiated conversation and mentioned that he is only here for the WG protection and to make sure everything runs smoothly.

He then went to her room to check and told me to go through to the bedroom. I went up to the door which was open and she was on the bed with headscarf over her head but not covering her face. She looked up at me surprised and quickly covered her face and told me to come back in 2 mins. I walked back to the front room and told the guy she said she's not ready yet and he just tutted and said typical woman.

I went back 2 mins later after he again checked if she was ready and she told me to come in and close the door which was very stiff and hard to close. This time her head scarf was fully covering her mouth and nose and she was naked sitting on her knees near the edge of the bed. She is slim and petite and looks to be the same girl in the pictures.

I told her I'm looking forward to getting one of her special blowjobs, this is when she asked how I knew about her special blowjobs and I said just from her profile and reviews. Her mood changed slightly at this point and she asked if I am on ukpunting and told me her one condition is I don't leave a review as she wants to keep everything she is doing private  :unknown:

She told me to get undressed and specifically adjusted this towel and pillow about half way down the middle of the bed where she wanted me to lay with my feet on a chair positioned at the bottom end of the bed.

She then positioned my hands by the side of my body and told me not to move and not to touch her. She then went to work!

The blowjob was incredible! Started very slow and sensual licking my erect penis and balls before putting it into her mouth. She started slow and then went deeper and deeper. It's a very strange but lovely feeling where she deep throats you as far as she can, and then she almost braces herself and pushes down even deeper to an unknown realm further into her throat. When she goes further down the suction and tightness is incredible and something I've never felt or experienced before. She will stay down for as long as she can before you hear her gagging and coming back up. Other times when she pushes further down she will keep going up and down throat fucking herself gagging occasionally.

I wonder how she can do this all day and not damage her throat   :unknown:

I tried to move my arms slightly at times but she will quickly grab them back in place and when I tried some gentle face fucking she quickly stopped gesturing for me to stop, so you just end up laying still, letting her get to work and enjoying the moment. The only annoying thing is that she is a bit obsessed with tissues and will stop every few minutes to what I think is replacing tissues which she positions around your cock and maybe spit into them. This can be a bit annoying but did help me to last a little longer.

Eventually the inevitable happened and I came whilst she was deep throating my cock in a full on throat pie. She kept face fucking herself for a good couple minutes after I came. The feeling was amazing and definitely worth it. She then fully cleaned me up using wipes and tissues. She then located the bathroom if I need to use it and surprisingly apologised if she hurt me but I told her it was enjoyable and I will be back. I then got dressed and left

True to my word I came back a week later and is was pretty much a repeat booking except a different young man let me in. Also the WG didn't remember me which was very strange  :unknown:

Overall definitely something worth trying if you do love a good deep throat BJ and throat pie finish, especially now with the reduced rates. I don't think I will visit again or at least not for a good while, the lack of touching or being able to see any of the action is definitely disappointing despite the sensational feeling when she gets to work

External Link/Members Only

Online patelprat

if it wasn't for this whole no touching and hands by side business, i'd have considered her. just for the novelty of the set up.
you didn't opt for sex? i wonder how that work work if you can't really touch her.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2026, 12:06:57 am by patelprat »

Offline br123

I was really there just for the deep throat blowjob so never asked for sex - Good question, I imagine the sex would be very mechanical and robotic. Definitely, more of a Novelty but with the reduced prices of £55 for 15 mins it's worth a punt if you want to try something a bit different

Offline rioblack90

I am CONVINCED who you saw was Astrid Blue/Nicole/x_Rose_xxx (who I saw in my review in 23 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383036.0

Check out other reviews that have been indexed, and if a mod or forum helper wants to index these Zara reviews to it. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=37096

My exp was abit similar expect I wasn’t there for just throat (wish I had at the time) as she didn’t make it her MO. The tissues and saliva and the whole don’t touch thing bore true, especially of her making sure you don’t see her face. OP when you saw her face was she pretty? And would you say she was tallish for a girl?

The last thing that’s convinced me is these photos, the body looks exactly the same from the WG I saw - External Link/Members Only

She is very good at her blowjobs and has professionalism she just seems abit OCD and possibly on the spectrum

Offline Insideman

I am CONVINCED who you saw was Astrid Blue/Nicole/x_Rose_xxx (who I saw in my review in 23 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383036.0

The last thing that’s convinced me is these photos, the body looks exactly the same from the WG I saw - External Link/Members Only

She is very good at her blowjobs and has professionalism she just seems abit OCD and possibly on the spectrum

I agree.

Offline br123

Yeah, slim and tall, a very petite figure overall.

No surprises with her face it looked normal to me, very small lips and mouth.

I would agree she's on the spectrum or just abit spaced out  :wacko:

Online Jayjay1

So the whole action was her in a headscarf?

Feels like she wants to hide her identify random than for religious choice.

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Whole thing has kind of a glory hole vibe to me, might be worth trying out. North Acton is such a soulless dump these days, can’t get out of there fast enough.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
North Acton is such a soulless dump these days

Its not what it used to be (changed a lot in the last 5 to 10 ish years) that for sure. More and more hi rise blocks going up.

Punted in flats near the station, in the double figures iirc (mostly positive and VFM).  Them W/G have long gone, replaced with lesser quality at higher pricing (currently, IMO).     

Offline br123

Yeah - Feels like she covers her face and restricts your view more to protect her identity (but who knows  :unknown:)

North Acton is definitely a bit of a dump and her apartment is in a busy area so always people walking around etc  :thumbsdown:

The not being able to move or really participate alongside not being able to see any of the action or her face definitely has a gloryhole vibe to it!

Online Stevelondon

Cheers for the review.

Sounds a very strange set up to me.

Blokes taking money off you.

She seems to be spaced out etc.

Not to mention the other negatives already reviewed.

Not for me. Maybe I’m not being adventurous enough 😂