Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your flavour?  (Read 2588 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Curious to know & maybe covered before ? ( I'm sure in cum)
But what's your favourite Ethnic Flavour in WG,s??? And why???
I have a refined taste for the Polish Sluts ... They just look good to me and taste great!  :thumbsup:
Will there be any takers on our Romanian Darlings??

Offline PD11

Offline CBPaul

Offline Riyjay13

Czechs.

As I've posted elsewhere, the Coventry Lower Ford Street Czech girls are in danger of giving EEs a good name.  :wacko:

I'm betting no one answering this thread confesses to their flavour being Romanians though - fucking skanky slags.  :scare:

Steptoe

1. Thai
2. Thai
3. Thai
4. Chinese - best are Mongolian in my experience
5. Scouse

Step

Offline Riyjay13

1. Thai
2. Thai
3. Thai
4. Chinese - best are Mongolian in my experience
5. Scouse

Step

I'm definitely aligned to Scouse. Something about that accent that floats my boat. 3 visits to the heavenly Scouse slut Tia Layne were the absolute highlight of my punting year.

Offline Malvolio

Polish women definitely do it for me.

Dave2014

1. Thai
2. Korean/Chinese
3. Hungarian
10,000 British
100,000 Romanian

Offline Vivago

Hoping to set up a romp with a Blasian after Xmas. Now there is an interesting flavour. She sure looks hot. :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry guys, not in UK.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Quesadilla

Had you asked me 2 months ago I would have said EE girls rock and English girls were at best inconsistent, but things have changed.

I'd score my top punts of this year based on nationality as follows:

1) Brits - 6 fantastic  / 2 good / 3 average to poor / 1 shit
2) Polish -  8 fantastic
3) Hungarian - 2 fantastic / 1 good
4) Australian - 1 fantastic
5) Czech - 1 fantastic
6) Brazilian - 2 good
7) Romanian - 1 poor

Guess I'd say something of a Neapolitan flavour - definitely no single flavour really dominates although I'd say Brit girls just pip the Poles for pole position with Hungarians pulling strongly up the rear (oo-eerrr missus).

I've only seen two Polish girls and they have been awesome, vs 12 Brit girls. However although that suggests the Poles are more consistent I think it's just a question of statistical inaccuracy - I need a larger sampling of Poles before drawing any conclusions. 

The reason the Brits remain firmly on top in my view despite some weak individual performances is the absolutely incredible experiences I've had with my two top English regs who simply cannot be beat for attitude, imagination, innovation and sheer filth as well as being consistent over repeat visits.

I have three more Brits lined up over the next week or so and will be interesting to see how they affect my scoreboard - I strongly suspect it will tip things much more solidly towards Brit girls.

Offline Thepacifist

I like white English girls in this order:

Scouse
Brum
Manc
London

Northern girls are naughtier in my experiences. Except Tiffany Snow, Delilah Dash and Jewels from LMP. True southern sluts!

Offline The_Don

At present EE and others from the Euro zone, just offer so much more (for me as a whole package)

Not saying they are better just had more enjoyable times with them

(In order)
Hungarian.
Polish.
Spanish.
Czech.
Brazilian.

My punts (or attempted punts) with with British & French W/G have not been the best, if not forgettable and regrettable experiences.  :vomit:

Punt4Kicks

Welsh
English
Thai
Hungarian
Polish
Brazilian
Bulgarian
Romanian scum

Offline threechilliman

British. Couldn't give a fuck about any of the others.

tcm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline hendrix

I didn't have a preference as such, but as it happened, all my long term regulars were British.

charming_red

Offline iceraider

Scandinavian then UK.
Canadian also but not many kicking about.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Are Romanian girls really that bad, or is it the way Sergi and his mates manage and makes them?..

Offline LanceVance

I find that Poles and Hungarians represent the best value for money when punting.

Offline LanceVance

Are Romanian girls really that bad, or is it the way Sergi and his mates manage and makes them?..

There are good Romanians out there, but I would say the way in which Sergei manages them means you will get shit service from most.

Offline Anadin

My best experiences have been with British girls of varying ethnicities

Dodo

Thai !!

No contest
Agree, A Thai masseur who gives FS does it for me........they are so fuckin giving IME  :P

Offline cueball

For me it's British milfs, I'm wi tcm on not giving a toss for any other nationality

Aspen

I find that Poles and Hungarians represent the best value for money when punting.

I've been ripped off by a couple of Poles. Hungarians stand alone for me among EE's as okay, but I don't know why that is. Do they somehow inherently have a different work ethic?

Others on this board seem to find similar, which is interesting.

Andrew Sanderson

Black, better still English Black
No question, Black is best. 
Gives me the horn!