Author Topic: London/ Bena/ Notting Hill  (Read 817 times)

Offline OREOLOVER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 8/10
Came across Bena’s advert showing a Japanese phone number. All WhatsApp communication was conducted in fluent Japanese, so there is no doubt she speaks the language well.

During the booking process she sent several photos highlighting her extremely slim figure. She does not visually register as Japanese, but from images alone it was difficult to draw firm conclusions, so I proceeded.

Location: 8/10
The meet took place in Notting Hill, on a quiet, pleasant street just off the main drag. The flat is a short-stay, one-bed mezzanine on an upper floor. Modern and stylish, but noticeably untidy, which slightly undermined the otherwise premium feel.

The Lady: strong first impression, disastrous reality
On arrival she is tall, very slim, and striking due to her unusually large eyes. At first glance she is attractive. However, it became increasingly obvious as time went on that she is almost certainly Thai and using heavy skin-brightening products.

I have seen a wide range of East Asian women over the years, including Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and mixed-heritage. They share consistent facial and skeletal traits. Even genuine half-Japanese or half-Korean women still read as clearly East Asian. Bena does not. Her cosmetic work and overall structure simply do not align with what she claims.

She is alarmingly thin. The kitchenette was stocked almost entirely with Haribo sweets, suggesting little to no real food intake. This also translated into very unpleasant breath, which became a major issue later.

The Session
As expected from other reports, payment was taken upfront.

We went to the shower area. There was a clean towel, which was appreciated. She helped wash me, but did not remove her underwear or join me properly, which felt oddly distant and transactional.

Once on the bed, she refused to kiss. Instead, she focused on licking my ears and nipples for prolonged periods. Unfortunately, her breath was genuinely foul, making this borderline unbearable. There was zero sense of mutual attraction or natural intimacy, and arousal was fading fast.

Her demeanour was hyper-feminine but felt overly rehearsed. She repeatedly did exaggerated shy laughs and wide-eyed “surprise” reactions at moments that were not remotely amusing. Mentally it was exhausting. I continued partly because she had explicitly denied being post-op in messages, and I still wasn’t completely certain.

Closer interaction removed any remaining doubt. Her mouth is unusually large, particularly for someone claiming Japanese heritage. I could not detect any Adam’s apple at all, which suggested surgical removal and explained the altered voice pitch. Her breasts were implants, decent in size, but the nipples were completely inert, plasticky to the touch, and unresponsive. Despite this, she acted as though they were sensitive, which only made it more jarring.

Oral did nothing for me. By this point, the close-up interaction had made it clear to me that this was a trans encounter. Financially committed, I attempted to continue regardless.

I briefly became erect and she climbed on top. Penetration felt wrong immediately. Extremely tight, but also oddly hard and bony, lacking any softness. Combined with the smell, my mind completely disengaged.

She tried to ride me, but there was no coming back from it. I attempted to push through, but everything about the situation felt uncomfortable and forced.

I stopped.

Price
£250 for a one-hour incall. This is the first time I have ever left a session early after mounting someone, with around 20 minutes still remaining. I am not into trans encounters. That is purely personal, but it made continuation impossible.

She clearly realised I had worked it out and made no effort to recover the experience.

Later, I discovered this listing, which confirmed everything:
External Link/Members Only

Final Thoughts
I now need to mentally erase the experience, disinfect my ears, and scrub myself thoroughly. Losing £250 hurts, but the deception hurts more. This was textbook TOFTT.
Banned reason: Too many fake reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Pleasure4ever

Bena has been reviewed here.
If you looked up by the name you would find a few like this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=448432.msg4407640#msg4407640

Offline Pleasure4ever

What has changed OP?
Looks like you had a thing for TS before?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333215.msg3466675#msg3466675

Could not care less but plagiarising someone else’s reviews and passing as your own is pointless contribution.
I know I’m crossing the line here of wannabe MOD, but this needs flagging for other users.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210

Could not care less but plagiarising someone else’s reviews and passing as your own is pointless contribution.
I know I’m crossing the line here of wannabe MOD, but this needs flagging for other users.

I agree, it's an auto reworded copy of the other review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=448432.msg4407640#msg4407640
Total fake.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2026, 11:26:33 pm by PilotMan »