Author Topic: Ladyboy with tiny cock  (Read 2939 times)

Offline OREOLOVER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Can any one recommend a cute ladyboy in the South east. Must be very feminine, cute, very slim, and have a tiny cock. Price is upto £250 an hour. Thanks
Banned reason: Too many fake reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline majorlazeruk

I can recommend  Belle.
I had a great time with her in Cardiff about 2 years ago.

She looks great in person and very polite and speaks good english.

Word of advice though don't message her asking size of her Dick as she has been known to find that highly offensive and block people.
She is not that big at all and perfect for someone not wanting the Big D!

External Link/Members Only


Offline OREOLOVER

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Thanks guys. Might give holly a go . No number. Does that mean she is not working or that all communications need to be done by via aw?
Banned reason: Too many fake reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline A Decent Fist

If London is an option I can recommend Hannah. She's well reviewed on here and, having had her cock in my mouth, I can confirm that it's small!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24749

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:34:34 pm by A Decent Fist »