Author Topic: Where in Europe Should I Go?  (Read 22096 times)

Offline y101y

Some excellent advice here. I had to postpone my plans for this month but will be going around May now. Wherever I go, benefit is better weather at least.

Offline petermisc

Everywhere

You just need to book indies instead of going to brothels, massages places and other "volume" locations.

I've had amazing GFE meets in Berlin, Prague and Warsaw, however I book indies.
I too have had good experiences with indies in Prague.  However, not everywhere has a good selection of indies at Reasonable prices.  My experiences in Vienna, for example, is that the indie market is quite limited, I suspect because of the competition from the Laufhauss and studios.  Likewise relatively few indies in the Netherlands, most seem to work for agencies or privats.

Offline Cent

Just returned from three weeks in Tenerife , plenty of- short time service providers , Brazilians , Colombians , Venezuelans & other nationalities  online of various quality ranging from 60 >130 Euros , top tip ask for a " real time photo " , my best punt was a French lady age stated was 24 going on 34 , cute size 10 attractive face great figure , owo , 69 , fucked her in reverse cowgirl , finished her mouth , 30 minutes 60 Euros absolute bargain compared to the so called UK prices .   :)
what sites did you use like the sound of the French Lady

Offline Golfer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Going there next week. Can you share link or name dor the french lady? I will bw doing my research for Playa De la Americas but any and all guidance will be very appreciated.

Just returned from three weeks in Tenerife , plenty of- short time service providers , Brazilians , Colombians , Venezuelans & other nationalities  online of various quality ranging from 60 >130 Euros , top tip ask for a " real time photo " , my best punt was a French lady age stated was 24 going on 34 , cute size 10 attractive face great figure , owo , 69 , fucked her in reverse cowgirl , finished her mouth , 30 minutes 60 Euros absolute bargain compared to the so called UK prices .   :)
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Name Not Found

Just returned from three weeks in Tenerife , plenty of- short time service providers ,

How did you find the girls? Been to Tenerife a few times and found nothing  :unknown:


Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Going there next week. Can you share link or name dor the french lady? I will bw doing my research for Playa De la Americas but any and all guidance will be very appreciated.

.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2026, 01:42:14 am by Steve2 »

Online webpunter

How did you find the girls? Been to Tenerife a few times and found nothing  :unknown:

They're wall to wall
More difficult not to find options

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Going there next week. Can you share link or name dor the french lady? I will bw doing my research for Playa De la Americas but any and all guidance will be very appreciated.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline Name Not Found

They're wall to wall
More difficult not to find options

That's about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard  :dance:

Online webpunter

That's about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard  :dance:

Apart from the fact that it is but true
You are nearing a ton up reviews so i would expect more
Tho your travels extend south of the ice wall but a couple of occasions
I'm assuming [CBA to check] limited if any european world wide punting
Tenerife & the Canary Islands its even more obvious whats available than here
Loads
I can see you possibly ginger ish hair factor 50 applied in abundance you are more concerned about not getting sunburn rather than punting
At least you beat us this year
Which given subsequent matches isnt such the achievement  ;)  :D

Offline Golfer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Haven't done anything yet worth posting, some local punts - very random via Vivastreet and nothing to brag about, but I am hopeful for Tenerife. It's a lads' trip, so fingers crossed. Unfortunately haven't booked anything as yet. still looking.  I promise to post after this trip.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Name Not Found

Apart from the fact that it is but true
You are nearing a ton up reviews so i would expect more
Tho your travels extend south of the ice wall but a couple of occasions
I'm assuming [CBA to check] limited if any european world wide punting
Tenerife & the Canary Islands its even more obvious whats available than here
Loads
I can see you possibly ginger ish hair factor 50 applied in abundance you are more concerned about not getting sunburn rather than punting
At least you beat us this year
Which given subsequent matches isnt such the achievement  ;)  :D

You make a lot of assumptions, pretty much all of which are incorrect and irrelevant. All I asked for was some information sharing, which is what this forum is all about. Why you feel the need to go off on a pointless diatribe of incoherent nonsense and childish insults is beyond me. I guess it makes you happy or feel superior in some way so, enjoy  :kiss:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2026, 07:26:29 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Golfer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
HI,  I am back and as promised, here is detailed review of ups and downs:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=444159.msg4432870#msg4432870
« Last Edit: March 16, 2026, 10:25:22 pm by Golfer »
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Malvolio

You want to put that in a separate thread, rather than tack it on to a thread about Barcelona.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Haven't done anything yet worth posting, some local punts - very random via Vivastreet and nothing to brag about, but I am hopeful for Tenerife. It's a lads' trip, so fingers crossed. Unfortunately haven't booked anything as yet. still looking.  I promise to post after this trip.

Have you not met anyone since joining in 2019 you could have reviewed?
That’s over 5 years… that’s the reason for the timer matey


HI,  I am back and as promised, here is detailed review of ups and downs:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=444159.msg4432870#msg4432870

This isn’t a valid review, we are a uk escort review site for sharing information relevant, the other sections are a bonus for members, like here, seeking, etc none count towards the review count.

I have reset the timer to give you another chance
« Last Edit: March 20, 2026, 12:26:09 pm by Iloveoral »

Online webpunter

You make a lot of assumptions, pretty much all of which are incorrect and irrelevant. All I asked for was some information sharing, which is what this forum is all about. Why you feel the need to go off on a pointless diatribe of incoherent nonsense and childish insults is beyond me. I guess it makes you happy or feel superior in some way so, enjoy  :kiss:

Pretty much all ...
So which are correct & relevant ?
I was but doing some jesting
Unfortunately too easy

You would have to walk around with your eyes shut not to see opportunities presenting themselves
There is venue signage all over the place
Put it another way an experienced UKPer there with an OH would clock these in an instant yet be able not to give anything away
It only takes 0.5 secs before diverting one's gaze & asking the OH face-to-face some bollox question like 'what shall we do later darling ? / do we need some more sunscreen ?' whatevva
Conversation engaged there's a reasonable chance she might not have clocked the place 
The venue is embedded & travel time calculated from the accomo
Presenting a possible visit should a window of opportunity arise
You on the other hand unlikely to notice even if you walked past a R&T gaff
& dont forget the factor 50  ;)