Author Topic: Where in Europe Should I Go?  (Read 22097 times)

Offline y101y

Have a last minute opportunity to go away later this month, Wed-Fri. Where should I go for good value for money? Thinking about something off the beaten path, like Hungary or Romania. But may be best to stick with the reliable places like Germany or NL?


Offline sugardaddy0511

Spain 🇪🇸 Madrid / Barcelona / Malaga / Alicante

Offline RandomGuy99

Manchester, Bury, Lymm Services

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167

Offline Testee21

Planning to go Poland or Spain myself
« Last Edit: January 14, 2026, 02:53:44 pm by Testee21 »

Offline toffeeblue45

I want to experience the FKK in Germany, has anyone gone on a flight then straight to Artemis and then back again?? Is it necessary to get a hotel?? Thinking I could save money on hotels and plough it in to more action.

Offline Sb789

It’s pretty easy to do, train from the airport in the central Berlin, then the S-Bahn. Will take you about 50 mins or about 30 mins in a cab. Depends on your timing of flights though, it’s pretty dead early in the day so you wouldn’t get the best experience turning up early and leaving early evening.

Personally I like Berlin as a city so I’d stay a night just to see something of the city but everyone has different tastes and circumstances.

Offline toffeeblue45

Thanks SB, you're probably right it'd be better to have a base to chill and maybe visit other places too. Feel like the experience is a must to have at least once, need to get it booked and I'll report back.

Offline tightfoot69

Berlin is a great city. Definitely stay a couple of nights to see some of it.

Offline Currywurst

Berlin. Line up some Seeking girls for all weekend fun. Party al night!
Visit the FKK's!
Drink beer, eat sausages!
Fixed!

Offline toffeeblue45

I think I will, to be fair the more I read this forum and see all the fun people have had in Berlin I think I might need to stay for a month lol.

Offline Malvolio

If you're feeling hardcore you could stay until Artemis shuts, then head to the airport for your flight home.

However, I agree with other posters that Berlin is a top place, and if you've not been before you really should stay a few days and see some of the non-punting attractions.

Offline toffeeblue45

Good advice, are there any hotels that anyone recommends for easy travel to Artemis and from the airport?

Offline Sb789

There are a load of options, depends on your budget. I stayed at a Hampton Inn near the zoo last time, its about 15 mins to Artemis on the S-Bahn and about 45 mins from the airport, I think it was a direct train from the airport as well so all pretty easy. The area around there is really nice as well. It’s not far from all the designer shops and a few nice places to eat.

More stuff going on as you get nearer the centre, I stayed near Potsdamer Platz the time before which is a really good location if your doing some none punting related sight seeing.

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,646
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
You've mentioned Romania, never been myself, however I would wholeheartedly recommend Bulgaria  :hi:

Offline tightfoot69

I’m thinking of going to Athens. Some good value from the research I have done.

Offline toffeeblue45

There are a load of options, depends on your budget. I stayed at a Hampton Inn near the zoo last time, its about 15 mins to Artemis on the S-Bahn and about 45 mins from the airport, I think it was a direct train from the airport as well so all pretty easy. The area around there is really nice as well. It’s not far from all the designer shops and a few nice places to eat.

More stuff going on as you get nearer the centre, I stayed near Potsdamer Platz the time before which is a really good location if your doing some none punting related sight seeing.

Thanks again, that's really helpful  :drinks:

Offline brighton_beautiful

If you're feeling hardcore you could stay until Artemis shuts, then head to the airport for your flight home.

However, I agree with other posters that Berlin is a top place, and if you've not been before you really should stay a few days and see some of the non-punting attractions.

I agree. There is so much to recommend  (punting and non punting) in Berlin.  Personally, I really enjoyed Artemis.  I also found a couple of highlights via Seeking, where you can combine experience of the sights combined with a few hours of something more intimate. Also quite a few girls whi have English as their mothertongue, which tends to make the "getting to know/like/respect" you phase, so much more enjoyable - that's probably mostly me - if you want just a quick P&D, the Berlin options are endless.

Offline vindici

Have a last minute opportunity to go away later this month, Wed-Fri. Where should I go for good value for money? Thinking about something off the beaten path, like Hungary or Romania. But may be best to stick with the reliable places like Germany or NL?

Budapest would be an easy place to arrange punts. Same goes for Prague and Warsaw.

Offline y101y

You've mentioned Romania, never been myself, however I would wholeheartedly recommend Bulgaria  :hi:
Looking at Romanian escort sites and see lots of incredible girls at very low prices. I’m aware of the issues with Roms here and know the sites can be misleading but if they’re even close to accurate it could be a contender!

The quality of some of these are unreal

External Link/Members Only

Offline y101y

But thanks for all comments so far. Very helpful!

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,646
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Looking at Romanian escort sites and see lots of incredible girls at very low prices. I’m aware of the issues with Roms here and know the sites can be misleading but if they’re even close to accurate it could be a contender!

The quality of some of these are unreal

External Link/Members Only

What we call Roms generally means romani people, which are more a gypsy people, and can come from many different countries. External Link/Members Only

Romanians are specifically from Romania  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2026, 05:50:18 pm by badsin »

Offline anonymouse72

Looking at Romanian escort sites and see lots of incredible girls at very low prices. I’m aware of the issues with Roms here and know the sites can be misleading but if they’re even close to accurate it could be a contender!

The quality of some of these are unreal

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the link. That was a wonderful hour perusing the site. :D

Offline tightfoot69

Looking at Romanian escort sites and see lots of incredible girls at very low prices. I’m aware of the issues with Roms here and know the sites can be misleading but if they’re even close to accurate it could be a contender!

The quality of some of these are unreal

External Link/Members Only

That site looks like a lot of fakes.

Offline y101y

That site looks like a lot of fakes.

I reckon a lot are. I contacted one on WA just out of curiosity and they almost immediately revealed themselves to be scammers. I had a little fun with them to waste their time  :D

But it is a concern. I need to hurry up and decide what I’m doing by mid next week.

Offline Ladeastyorkshire

Thessaloniki in Greece is an interesting one with the walk ups. I’ve done a review on it.
For Romania your best using External Link/Members Only

Offline tightfoot69

I reckon a lot are. I contacted one on WA just out of curiosity and they almost immediately revealed themselves to be scammers. I had a little fun with them to waste their time  :D

But it is a concern. I need to hurry up and decide what I’m doing by mid next week.

Report back. I want a short Europe break in April and still undecided. Athens and Warsaw appeal to me from the cities I have not been to.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Report back. I want a short Europe break in April and still undecided. Athens and Warsaw appeal to me from the cities I have not been to.
I have had excellent 3 day trips to Frankfurt (inc Sharks), Berlin (including Artemis) and Hamburg (including 4 FKKs).  All were great trips.  But if I had to plan a 3 day trip in April, it would be Barcelona for sure.

Offline tightfoot69

I have had excellent 3 day trips to Frankfurt (inc Sharks), Berlin (including Artemis) and Hamburg (including 4 FKKs).  All were great trips.  But if I had to plan a 3 day trip in April, it would be Barcelona for sure.

Cheers. Been to Berlin and to Artemis. A lot of fun but trying to avoid the German FKKs on this trip. I end up spending too much. Been to Barcelona but didn’t really do my research before so a possibility. Definitely didn’t take advantage of the punting scene first time around.

Online webpunter

Spain 🇪🇸 Madrid / Barcelona / Malaga / Alicante

Madrid - must go there good reporting on here
Malaga - you can add Marbs to combine more of a summer place a bit dead this time of year [if you must go there take in Estark in Fingerhola]
Alicante - often overlooked more limited & ditto best in summer
Barcelona - hands down winner easy IMO

Warsaw - a good city not that easy for our fave sport i did outcall which worked out ace was lucky
Budapest - a bit quiet not that many options The Massage House R&T is ace
Prague - on to do list - plenty of reporting on here & numerous mates have visited [my EE pick & cheaper than other non EE cities]

Germany - as mentioned expensive
Berlin Artemis is ace but easy to burn thru loads of cash
Frankfurt - the multi storey knocking shops in the centre ok for a stroll around window shopping knocking shops further out
Munich - not much town centre action - knocking shops more out of town takes time to get to them & taxis expensive
[edit: the venues largely on indsutrial estates so you get dropped off driver departs & then you are a bit stuffed if crap.  & another uBer]

Italy - prostitution illegal.  Hard work the best i managed was a chinese R&T in Milan.  Indy EEs forget it
Paris - give your head a wobble.  The worst city in europe for our fave sport.  The french are a bunch of cunts & the list of -ve's is endless

You cant go wrong with Barcelona & loads of intel on here
Wall to wall indy SPs massage burds & decent knocking shops + some luxurious R&T gaffs
For Barcelona / Madrid best to avoid a Wednesday if either team are at home in a Champions League match
Everything central in Barcelona
& if you want to knock yourself out on very high end R&T session can be booked @ Hegre in Sitges easy on the train maybe 30 40 mins
[it was closed when i was last there]
In the same venue AFAIAA as on pornhub etc



« Last Edit: January 19, 2026, 07:24:47 pm by webpunter »

Online webpunter

I have had excellent 3 day trips to Frankfurt (inc Sharks), Berlin (including Artemis) and Hamburg (including 4 FKKs).  All were great trips.  But if I had to plan a 3 day trip in April, it would be Barcelona for sure.

We are on the same page on Barcelona & the weather should be good in April
If its warm a stroll along the beach
Ace clubs & bars eats

Offline y101y


Paris - give your head a wobble.  The worst city in europe for our fave sport.  The french are a bunch of cunts & the list of -ve's is endless



Excellent summary, thank you. Had to laugh at this description of Paris. I was there recently and agree. I ended up at a dodgy cinema trying to have a wank but even that was a waste of time as it was mostly junkies getting high.

What does ‘list of -ve’s’ mean?

I’ve heard about that big park in Paris where some of the girls work out of vans. Sounds terribly seedy, but i like that sometimes  :P

Online webpunter

Excellent summary, thank you. Had to laugh at this description of Paris. I was there recently and agree. I ended up at a dodgy cinema trying to have a wank but even that was a waste of time as it was mostly junkies getting high.

What does ‘list of -ve’s’ mean?

I’ve heard about that big park in Paris where some of the girls work out of vans. Sounds terribly seedy, but i like that sometimes  :P

Negatives
Bashing in a cinema what are you like & were you wearing a mack ?
There is a lure of seedy there's a place in Brussels some street with windows reasonably safe, it was cheap to get tugged off & it added to the overall vibe
Vans have an appeal wet wipes by the dozen tho i'd stick to HJs
Recall seeing online that in the Euros footy in Germany enterprising SPs had the same, mobile knocking shops
Not in Paris as there are migrants vagrants everywhere some of the parks are filled with tents not safe by any stretch

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Paris is so terrible it is not even amusing like, say the redlight district of Amsterdam, or the Die Reeperbahn in Hamburg.  Both of them are also terrible, but at least they are worth a look.  Paris much worse.  If there, just enjoy the civvie nightlife and enjoy the vibrant city, but don't bother looking for P4P sex.

Offline Cambridgy

Madrid also gets my vote - it is a fabulous place for punting and exploring.
I had my first trip over six months ago - having been to Barca about 50 times for work and partying over the years. Madrid is cheaper, safer and more welcoming.

Lisbon is also a good call but slightly more prep/thinking required.

Get some sunshine!

Offline Cambridgy

Paris is so terrible it is not even amusing like, say the redlight district of Amsterdam, or the Die Reeperbahn in Hamburg.  Both of them are also terrible, but at least they are worth a look.  Paris much worse.  If there, just enjoy the civvie nightlife and enjoy the vibrant city, but don't bother looking for P4P sex.

1000% - even in the olden days, staying opposite Palais des Congrès for an event, there would be half-a-dozen terrifying 200kg big mamas hanging around reception - or you head down Pigalle to reconnect with your inner schoolboy and it's was ten times worse than Soho for clip joints.

Online webpunter

Madrid also gets my vote - it is a fabulous place for punting and exploring.
I had my first trip over six months ago - having been to Barca about 50 times for work and partying over the years. Madrid is cheaper, safer and more welcoming.

Lisbon is also a good call but slightly more prep/thinking required.

Get some sunshine!

Barca 50x  :hi:
Solid intel, Madrid on my to-do list lots of +ve stuff on here
I want to combine with a match at the new Real stadium
On a bizzo trip to Barca [i added a extra night so three rather than two nights, to take in the city etc  :D] i went to the Camp Nou for a CL match midweek its banging
& the knocking shop clubs for afters the same

You cant go far wrong @ Thai Zen, i did a review in the €uro section

Offline beachtest

Isn't barcelona expensive? are there many workers doing an hour below £100?

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Isn't barcelona expensive? are there many workers doing an hour below £100?
It is ordinary for Europe.  A range of girls and costs. The licensed brothels are a bit more than the 'hidden' 'not so hidden' ones.  Girls in pole dancing clubs are a bit more than either type of brothel.  On line can be good value.  Haima clubs very cheap (and worth every penny). I think they were €100/hr, not sure that is 2026 price.  Having sex with a top performer from Bagdad is crazy expensive.

Similarly there are a range of massage places and prices.  Go for the variety and the fun, not for the cheapest possible fuck.

Offline Mr333

That site looks like a lot of fakes.

One of the girls offering herself in Brasov for €150ph is British pornstar Lily Phillips apparently...  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
It is ordinary for Europe.  A range of girls and costs. The licensed brothels are a bit more than the 'hidden' 'not so hidden' ones.  Girls in pole dancing clubs are a bit more than either type of brothel.  On line can be good value.  Haima clubs very cheap (and worth every penny). I think they were €100/hr, not sure that is 2026 price.  Having sex with a top performer from Bagdad is crazy expensive.

Similarly there are a range of massage places and prices.  Go for the variety and the fun, not for the cheapest possible fuck.

Years ago they used to pick guys from the audience and give them BJ's and sex on the stage  :D

Offline Sb789


Offline irving6

Isn't barcelona expensive? are there many workers doing an hour below £100?
Plenty under £100. One of the best things about Barcelona is the variety, you can have sex or a massage for as cheap as 40 euros (likely to be a munter though) all the way up to 300-400 euros for the top level girls. But even at the 70-80 euro range you can find plenty of fit 20-25 year old girls to shag, whether at a brothel (TeensBCN, Vecinitas, El Eden53) or independent. If you go then just do some research on SexomercadoBCN beforehand and make a note of those you like the look of who have good reviews.

Edit: just noticed you said under £100 an hour, realistically you're going to struggle to find attractive escorts in most places that offer an hour for under £100 but even so, the brothels I mentioned are usually around the 120 euro mark for an hour which is only just above £100.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2026, 08:01:35 pm by irving6 »

Offline Dirk Antony

Just returned from three weeks in Tenerife , plenty of- short time service providers , Brazilians , Colombians , Venezuelans & other nationalities  online of various quality ranging from 60 >130 Euros , top tip ask for a " real time photo " , my best punt was a French lady age stated was 24 going on 34 , cute size 10 attractive face great figure , owo , 69 , fucked her in reverse cowgirl , finished her mouth , 30 minutes 60 Euros absolute bargain compared to the so called UK prices .   :)

Offline petermisc

Places like the Laufhauss in Vienna, FKK in Germany, Showpark in Prague, etc. seem aimed at those after quick half-hour pump and dumps.  These days I prefer longer, more intimate, GFE type sessions.  Where would people's recommendations be for this kind of experience in Europe?

Online webpunter

Places like the Laufhauss in Vienna, FKK in Germany, Showpark in Prague, etc. seem aimed at those after quick half-hour pump and dumps.  These days I prefer longer, more intimate, GFE type sessions.  Where would people's recommendations be for this kind of experience in Europe?

Barcelona
Where would you recommend for over here ?

Offline vindici

These days I prefer longer, more intimate, GFE type sessions.  Where would people's recommendations be for this kind of experience in Europe?

Everywhere

You just need to book indies instead of going to brothels, massages places and other "volume" locations.

I've had amazing GFE meets in Berlin, Prague and Warsaw, however I book indies.

Offline sugardaddy0511

Places like the Laufhauss in Vienna, FKK in Germany, Showpark in Prague, etc. seem aimed at those after quick half-hour pump and dumps.  These days I prefer longer, more intimate, GFE type sessions.  Where would people's recommendations be for this kind of experience in Europe?
Seeking girls anywhere in the world . Europe hotspots are Madrid , Barcelona , Berlin , Riga to name a few

Offline life_wasted

Seeking girls anywhere in the world . Europe hotspots are Madrid , Barcelona , Berlin , Riga to name a few

Seeking works for EU as well? Same account for all countries or you need different accounts? Never used it hence asking. How about other apps ? Thx

 I guess with indies, you have to host?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2026, 07:47:42 am by life_wasted »

Offline YorkshireLad

Seeking works for EU as well? Same account for all countries or you need different accounts? Never used it hence asking. How about other apps ? Thx

 I guess with indies, you have to host?

Seeking for any country, you only need one account.
Sugardaters for Romania/Scandinavian countries.
Gold Bikini Club for Poland.