Stayed in Alkmaar for a few nights at the end of my trip instead of Amsterdam. Have visited the RLD a few times over the years and had some decent punts, this time it was a mixed bag.
What I like about Alkmaar RLD is that its on one whole street and fairly private and most people around are fellow punters rather than locals walking through (like Antwerp) or tourist walking tours (like Amsterdam).
Sadly the only map of this RLD I could find is out of date. The Gesloten 1e Passage and all the windows here are long gone! As well as the square section of Gesloten 3e Passage, although some windows opposite on Gesloten ramen are still there.
The elite women are in the centre usually 23 - K3 K2 K4 K1 and K2 K1 opposite. Although into the passage did have some hot women too. The Zijdam end of the strip Z3 Z2 Z1 etc were black/african WGs and mostly looked 40+
Starting from the other side (Dijk) where Spar shop is, the women tend to vary from young to old eastern european or latinos.
First punt was 1 - K3 the first window entering the strip but hidden away into a passage. She was a tall but athletic-looking Romanian and I guessed the nationality right. Friendly and chatty, agreed 40 euros for 20 mins. Good BJ OW and then moved onto sex but every position felt a bit awkward on the small bed as are both tall. Settled on doggy standing up but the room felt like 100 degrees and I was losing my boner because of it so I decided to call it a day.
2nd punt was the 2e Passage at window K9 - a blonde who I thought was slovakian or maybe estonian but turned out to be another romanian. Agreed 40 euros for 20 mins, fairly friendly but felt a bit mechanical. Went through the motions, 5 minute BJ then 10 minutes of fucking, finished in the bag in doggy but wouldn’t return.
There were a few hotties in this area at t5, p6 and p5 but they all looked like zombies looking at their phone and never looked up when you walked past so I never approached them.
3rd punt in Alkmaar wasn’t in the RLD but another punt off kinky.NL but can’t find the ad now. What persudaded me was the photos of a skinny meditarenen girl with braided hair and after contacting on whatsapp to get the address which was near the train station, I arrived to get something different.
The advert said she was Greek but what I got was a typical Rom, braided hair gone, dressed in PJ’s, I should’ve walked but decided to go ahead. Agreed 100 euros for 30 mins, OWO included. English wasn’t great so a bit hard to communicate although she did try to upsell me her fat friend who was slouched on the sofa in PJ’s eating chips. I said no. Up the stairs we went.
The bedroom was huge and the bed was super huge with a mirror a long the whole wall opposite and a TV on the ceiling. It was just a typical Dutch terrace house along a quiet street, must be an Air B’n’B rental. She did say they were moving onto Utrecht in a few days.
Once on the bed and both naked she bent over to give me a BJ but with a condom - I said oral without and she said she does not do, despite saying downstairs yes - sigh - I just went with it, the only highlight of this punt is watching her pussy in the mirror opposite as she bent over to suck my dick.
I suggested sex and she got on top but wouldn’t put it inside her or let me put it inside her instead she just kept trying to rub up and down. I suggested doggy and she said no she is too sore...so I got the picture, this is just a shit Rom service, get the money, do the bare minimum and move onto another city, rinse and repeat.
Felt foolish for this punt when I would’ve smelled it coming from the first impressions if it was in London but as I was away I thought it would be different, more fool me! She did try to finish me off with a handjob and kept making fake groaning noises for some reason. I noticed she wasn’t responding to whatever I was saying so I started telling her this is the shittest punt I’ve ever had and she just looked at me and giggled so she either didn’t understand a word of it or was just playing dumb.

I decided to stop and get dressed, thought about punting at a window in the RLD on the way back but lost my mojo for it in the end. In my experience of using Kinky.NL it was a good alternative to window punts or prive huises in the Netherlands/Belgium but would compare it more to vivastreet ads than AdultWorks as there’s no reviews from other punters.
As for Alkmaar RLD I would recommend it as most of the time you’ll get a decent punt for a reasonable price
Hidden Image/Members Only