Author Topic: TV Girls Babestation and Xpanded TV  (Read 7640 times)

Offline Lush1pot

Not sure if this has ever been discussed or if this is the right place for this thread, if not sorry admin please move to correct place for me. Question is have any of you met with any of these girls who Grace our tv screens on sky tv during the day and night time? I fancy so many of them and imagine a lot of them would be great fun!

Offline Mstar86

Great idea if people can link current Babestation girls but I suspect most cam / OF only.

If you search Babestation in search bar you get quite a few ex Babestation girls who punt and still look fit but not in prime!

Offline Trex

I did seen one last month and did a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443863.0

I did try to put Babestation on the title on the review but UKpunting remove the name for some odd reason.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I did seen one last month and did a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443863.0

I did try to put Babestation on the title on the review but UKpunting remove the name for some odd reason.

Rule 4:

The title of the review should only have SP Name - Location - (B&S / TOFTT / SCAM label if needed)

Offline Lush1pot

I did seen one last month and did a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443863.0

I did try to put Babestation on the title on the review but UKpunting remove the name for some odd reason.

Thanks I don’t recognise her at all

Offline Hansolo69

Pretty sure Karlie Simon is still escorting.

Check out some of the London agencies for British girls, you might recognise 1 or 2 lasses from the TV channels.

Offline Logp

Rhea Rose is ex-Xpanded TV, apparently, and has an AW profile. Looks fit if it's legit

External Link/Members Only


Offline Maak

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 113
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Many babestation babes are well reviewed here & are working .
Banned reason: Needs to review more often
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline RandomGuy99

Pretty sure Karlie Simon is still escorting.

Check out some of the London agencies for British girls, you might recognise 1 or 2 lasses from the TV channels.
Which agencies?

Offline RandomGuy99

Many babestation babes are well reviewed here & are working .
Please could you add links to the reviews or the SPs' profiles?

Offline Mstar86

Many babestation babes are well reviewed here & are working .

Current Babestation girls or ex Babestation girls?

Maybe help OP by linking some reviews or AW links as search seems to bring up a few ex Babestation girls

Offline Mstar86

Pretty sure Karlie Simon is still escorting.

Check out some of the London agencies for British girls, you might recognise 1 or 2 lasses from the TV channels.

External Link/Members Only

Unsure if she’s a current Babestation girl or not but here’s her AW

Offline RandomGuy99

I looked at Babestation the other night and there was noone I would pay to shag. There's a few I might shag if I met them in the pub after 4 pints.

Offline Trex

I looked at Babestation the other night and there was noone I would pay to shag. There's a few I might shag if I met them in the pub after 4 pints.

Yeah most of the hotties are using OF or other online content creation now. I’m quite surprised they’re still around. I hear they don’t pay well similar to fake taxi, they don’t pay well too but they will benefit from it if they are escorting and they can use it as a marketing on their profile, so that would make them make more money in a long run.

Offline Trex

External Link/Members Only

Natalie use to be on Babstation but over 10 years ago tho.

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline Julius1966

External Link/Members Only

Beautiful Amber. Defo ex Babstation.
Have met her, great fun.

Offline airrift2010

This lady used to be on Babestation and Bang Babes, she was a great fuck when I visited her.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 21, 2025, 09:39:28 pm by Head1 »


Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

She used to do Babestation, not sure if she still does

she’s been reviewed on here as well


Offline Lush1pot

I was more thinking of girls that are currently on the tv shows, I would not be surprised if some of you have been able to meet up with some of them…

Offline schlong118118

I did seen one last month and did a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=443863.0

I did try to put Babestation on the title on the review but UKpunting remove the name for some odd reason.

seen her on babestation few years ago. I was going to see her once in brentwood but she cancelled.

Offline Trex

seen her on babestation few years ago. I was going to see her once in brentwood but she cancelled.

Yeah she did cancelled me before when she was at Brentwood a while ago. But I did give her a second chance and Im glad I did it. If you’re into a slutty Barbie look then she perfect of it.

Offline BillT

Fairly sure she doesnt offer services.

But Danica Thrall of Babestation (and I think Big Brother winner) in her prime would be my fantasy choice!

Offline Trex

I was more thinking of girls that are currently on the tv shows, I would not be surprised if some of you have been able to meet up with some of them…

Well I guess you can phone her while she on Live TV and ask if does or not.

Offline Notpastit

External Link/Members Only

Darcy May, dirty looking blonde, slightly posh accent, reminds me of all those slutty secretaries back in 80's-90's I used to get to fuck when I didn't have to pay for it, appears on late TV, was on there recently looking ext horny in black lingerie/heels etc

Doesn't appear to escort unfort, nothing on here to say otherwise

Several short vids on her x profile dildoing her pussy and open pussy shots in her AW private gallery for those interested

Other horny ones on channels (in my opinion) incl Maria Smith & Ashlynn Shaw, neither of whom appear to escort either 

Offline schlong118118

Amanda Rendall Adultwork Profile. Not sure if she escorts but i remember reading someone saying she used to. 

 xScotlandsFinestx   External Link/Members Only

has anybody seen her?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Amanda Rendall Adultwork Profile. Not sure if she escorts but i remember reading someone saying she used to. 

 xScotlandsFinestx   External Link/Members Only

has anybody seen her?

Well at least one as there is a review (see below your post). Big red flag is her hidden feedback though

Offline schlong118118

Well at least one as there is a review (see below your post). Big red flag is her hidden feedback though

 £500 hourly fee is on the expensive side especially for limited services and that was 5 years ago. most likely she has increased prices since then.  and that was her giving the op a discount.

Apu quote

After 5 years of being quoted £1000 to 2000.
This was too tempting to turn down.
No regrets, her performance & my own made it well worth it .


Offline Lush1pot

Well I guess you can phone her while she on Live TV and ask if does or not.

I don’t think so as calls get listened to I believe so they would not be able to tell me even if they did!

Offline schlong118118

I don’t think so as calls get listened to I believe so they would not be able to tell me even if they did!

thats only on call or in group . but you can can ask them in private. that way nobody can listen in

Offline Lush1pot

You mean when they are not on the tv but still available to chat when not on tv?

Offline schlong118118

You mean when they are not on the tv but still available to chat when not on tv?

Yes. they switch between online and tv. and when they are online they have a pvt option where its just you and them. you can ask them things in pvt then without nobody listening in. its a bit like the Adultwork cams have group where anybody can enter and pvt option where its only you and them.

Offline Mariokoko

« Last Edit: January 27, 2026, 03:02:35 pm by Head1 »