Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiera - UK Glamour Girls - Canary Wharf  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £600 for 1 hour incall

The Girl - Most of the pics are flattering. Even pics/videos from her socials are filtered. The close up selfie in black is a good representation though. 

However she did still look great IRL, smoking hot IMO. But we are entering subjective territory. Not much ass (again some of the pics have a flattering angle), but nice set of feet and amazing looking fake tits, which felt great to handle, oddly, I personally don’t think any of the photos do her tits justice. Overall she has a elegant classy face on a slutty/bimbo body. Friendly enough demeanour.

Note - She had one condom ready by the table. I’m mostly one pop only so I can’t confirm but she may not allow multiple pops in the hour.

The Session - Kissing was FK with minimal tongue. Honestly felt short of anything close to satisfactory. She gave mixed signals during kissing so whenever I stuck my tongue out it was met with her closed lips.

BJ was good though. Started out a little lazy where she was sucking the tip and using her hands, but eventually she had my whole dick in her mouth. Great suction and tongue technique, plenty of eye contact and ball licking.

Some more foreplay with her tits and feet before being covered and finishing in missionary.

Amazing tits and good bj aside, not providing me with tongue during does lower the rating for me. I did enjoy the fucking, but with poor kissing at this price point I’ve gotta draw the line somewhere. Had she been half the price this could’ve been a low positive.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 01:43:28 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline TP84

Thanks for the review bro , I did try and book her but the agency could not contact her. After reading this I will not attempt to meet her again  :thumbsup:

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the review bro , I did try and book her but the agency could not contact her. After reading this I will not attempt to meet her again  :thumbsup:
No worries 👊

Offline jakplo22

Thanks for the review! :hi:

I have no interest in seeing her, but just as a PSA: She is also one of the girls represented by Eddie, the creepy "agent" who stole my information and harassed me. It seems that he has most of the English girls at UKGG under his wings.

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the review! :hi:

I have no interest in seeing her, but just as a PSA: She is also one of the girls represented by Eddie, the creepy "agent" who stole my information and harassed me. It seems that he has most of the English girls at UKGG under his wings.
No worries mate, I figured that out during the punt as it took place in one of Fiona’s London flats 😂