Author Topic: Seeking a personal trainer experience  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Zanderpanda

I used to see a naked personal trainer called Fitbunny. British lady called Jules or something. It was amazing just a normal PT session but she was naked and great fun. No sexual contact just titillation. I cant find any number for her or any website or anything so guess she quit. I want to find a similar SP. One that could host would be best but a hotel visit will do. Veronika Yoga does this but she isnt for me. I have tried googling and found some profiles of SPs which list this but actually getting them to do it is a different matter. And then there are session girls that do it but that's not the physique I am looking for. I would prefer someone like Fitbunny where there is no sexual contact but that is very narrow and so an SP who generally offers sexual service but would consider this would be good to.

Does anyone have any recommendations? And is there a place where I can advertise what I want so SPs can respond if they are interested. There are loads of gym fit women on Seeking. do women on Seeking do this sort of thing?

Offline Mstar86

Could you not just ask any gym fit SP for this?

Most will know enough gym routines to be able to do a PT session surely?
I might try it but with sex as it sounds great!

Offline Zanderpanda

Thanks. Yes i could and I am sure any fit woman who uses the gym regularly would be very good. but I avoid booking women who only advertise on AW. Honestly id just feel uncomfortable and the downside risk is too big. I can cope with seeing women who dont offer full service.

I am sure you are right and my own rules are a bit silly but they work for me for some very specific reasons. Its why I like the idea of advertising what i want and having women get in touch if they want to provide it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2025, 02:27:23 pm by Zanderpanda »

Offline Sunny


Offline Zanderpanda

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not after the bodybuilder physique. If I was going to go for a session girl it would be Sara Lips and she advertises PT role plays. But I am after the sexy gym rat type and not the bodybuilder.

Offline tantraman

I used to see a naked personal trainer called Fitbunny. British lady called Jules or something. It was amazing just a normal PT session but she was naked and great fun. No sexual contact just titillation.

... that sounds so cool :cool: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... may I ask, did your have a boner throughout the PT session? I presume that would be natural and expected .. and something you were left to 'release' post-session?

« Last Edit: November 24, 2025, 07:33:22 pm by tantraman »

Offline Sunny

Thanks for the suggestion but I am not after the bodybuilder physique. If I was going to go for a session girl it would be Sara Lips and she advertises PT role plays. But I am after the sexy gym rat type and not the bodybuilder.

Ok was going to recommend you another lady but she's more of a bodybuilder. I usually train with her at the gym when she visits London and after go back to her hotel room. Quite surreal seeing a woman lift heavy weights at the gym but motivates me to work harder at the gym.

Offline webpunter

There was thread on gym session stuff cant remember which one & i posted this SP as a suggestion

Billie-British
External Link/Members Only

If she's at a certain hotel in Bracknell in the village  ;) [the one with the stripey carpet] there's a gym spa set up
She's FAF strong big rack but not body builder-ish
On her profile she references liking the gym
You could ask the question re a combo fitness session like she's your PT then back to the room for some fun

The problem with a hotel booking is that most rooms aren't big enuf with the bed taking up most of the space
I'm sure she could come up with some in room exercise suggestions
I'd wager that she tries to base herself at hotels where there is a gym so she can work out

Did a review donkeys ago, back onto HL see if she surfaces in Bracknell again 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zanderpanda

... that sounds so cool :cool: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... may I ask, did your have a boner throughout the PT session? I presume that would be natural and expected .. and something you were left to 'release' post-session?
It was really cool. She was very hot and quite posh. She was a true believer in exercise and said she just wanted people to be active and if she had to take her clothes off to make that happen she would. It was all quite legitimate in a funny way. But she knew what she was doing and kept it cheeky and found reasons to talk about her body and how she never wears clothes around her friends. She said boners are fine and to be expected but I actually didn't have one most of the time. Most of it was boxercise stuff and I got quite into it. But at the end in the warmdowns I often have a boner and nothing was said. She had a shower and I think she would have been OK with me having a wank in the shower but I didnt. She shared a studio and I actually think Veronika Yoga was the person she shared it with. I did about 5 sessions I think. £100 an hour but it was about 10 years ago.

Maybe there was more on offer from her but I dont think there was. like the idea she was a true believer in naturism and exercise and there is something quite innocent about it. But I would be interested to hear if anyone else ever visited her and got more. As my reviews show my interests are very narrow and tame.

I do find someone who will do this as a service I know it is likely they will offer more as well but I am hoping to find someone who would do this because its fun and might even have a legitimate PT business as well.

Offline Zanderpanda

There was thread on gym session stuff cant remember which one & i posted this SP as a suggestion

Billie-British
External Link/Members Only

If she's at a certain hotel in Bracknell in the village  ;) [the one with the stripey carpet] there's a gym spa set up
She's FAF strong big rack but not body builder-ish
On her profile she references liking the gym
You could ask the question re a combo fitness session like she's your PT then back to the room for some fun

The problem with a hotel booking is that most rooms aren't big enuf with the bed taking up most of the space
I'm sure she could come up with some in room exercise suggestions
I'd wager that she tries to base herself at hotels where there is a gym so she can work out

Did a review donkeys ago, back onto HL see if she surfaces in Bracknell again 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Thank you for this and thank you to Sunny aswell. Yeah is one problem. But the main one is mirrors. Fitbunny had an actual studio so had floor length mirrors which made it realistic and made it so I got a good view of her from all angles. But I have to take what I can get.

Offline Legs lover

This lady might offer what you seeking I have seen her 3 times for full service very hot bedroom action most toned body I've ever saw on a escort she told me her other job was a fitness instructor .
But the last time I saw her was 8 or 9 years ago
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

This lady might offer what you seeking I have seen her 3 times for full service very hot bedroom action most toned body I've ever saw on a escort she told me her other job was a fitness instructor .
But the last time I saw her was 8 or 9 years ago
External Link/Members Only
she looks fab-  are those photos current, do you think?  or do they reflect how she looked when you saw here?

Offline Legs lover

I'm not sure if the photos are new or old; it's been a long time since I've seen her
But here is a review of her from 2022 on this site hope this helps
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359646.msg3702799#msg3702799

Offline Tmor25

The old Craigslist ads were good for this kind of thing. I replied to an ad for naked Pilates and met this lovely, fit black lady in a gym space in Fulham. Guess she must have rented the room that was available for private teaching.

Anyway, we had a very nice Pilates session nude. After the session she asked if I wanted anything else? Got a nice BJ and was on my way. Sadly she then disappeared. Would love that kind of thing again.

Offline hult32

She is out of the country right now, but I would try Anna:
External Link/Members Only

She is a stunner and in excellent physical shape on top of that: slender, toned, fit and feminine. Strong core, but not muscular. She is not a PT, but trains with one. She showed me some of her gym routines on Instagram and she clearly knows what she is doing. She is also open minded and eager to please so I am certain she would be happy to accommodate with enough information and notice. I highly recommend you sample her when she is back - she is among the best. Top lady.

Offline webpunter

She is out of the country right now, but I would try Anna:
External Link/Members Only

She is a stunner and in excellent physical shape on top of that: slender, toned, fit and feminine. Strong core, but not muscular. She is not a PT, but trains with one. She showed me some of her gym routines on Instagram and she clearly knows what she is doing. She is also open minded and eager to please so I am certain she would be happy to accommodate with enough information and notice. I highly recommend you sample her when she is back - she is among the best. Top lady.

She looks FAF & a few gym clobber pics
Onto HL
Tho on one review she's away until the summer
Was she at one of the London thai agencies also ?

Offline hult32

She looks FAF & a few gym clobber pics
Onto HL
Tho on one review she's away until the summer
Was she at one of the London thai agencies also ?

She was at Olina's but has been independent for years now. I cannot say enough good things about this woman and I think the 110 positive reviews do not lie. Do not know if/when she will be back as she says different things to different people, apparently, but next summer may indeed fit the pattern.

Offline webpunter

She was at Olina's but has been independent for years now. I cannot say enough good things about this woman and I think the 110 positive reviews do not lie. Do not know if/when she will be back as she says different things to different people, apparently, but next summer may indeed fit the pattern.

Thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:
Another case of me suffering from ditheritus  :dash:

Offline Zanderpanda

The old Craigslist ads were good for this kind of thing. I replied to an ad for naked Pilates and met this lovely, fit black lady in a gym space in Fulham. Guess she must have rented the room that was available for private teaching.

Anyway, we had a very nice Pilates session nude. After the session she asked if I wanted anything else? Got a nice BJ and was on my way. Sadly she then disappeared. Would love that kind of thing again.
Thanks this is the sort of thing i was thinking when i said is there a way to advertise what I want. I think I found Fitbunny on  craiglist. not sure if she had an ad or I posted one.
Thanks for the other suggestions aswell.