Saw Vanessa recently. She was one of my first punts in 2017, and I remembered her roleplay services and outfit collection was great. With my regulars away, I went for a trip down memory lane
External Link/Members OnlyDuration - 1 hour
Fee Paid - 350/hr
Comms- Efficient from the agency
Location - Really nice place near Marylebone, one of the nicer SP providers I have been to.
Appearance -Vanessa is clearly 40+ now and had a lot of work done to her face. Still attractive, but not a stunner by any means. Body is still phenomenal at that age. Great bum, abs and well done enhanced boobs.
Services - Tried a bit of a roleplay secretary scenario. She took time to understand what I wanted exactly. Outfit was incredible, makeup was just what I asked for. Non stop dfk, she took the lead on the whole and was very very engaged. OWO was fantastic, as was sex in multiple positions.
I would likley not repeat however, given the number of stunners available at this price range. For a more fetish/roleplay experience, can't think of anyone who performs better, but she is getting on age-wise now.

Appearance: 6/10
Performance: 9/10
Demeanor: 10/10