Day 4External Link/Members OnlyBooked an erotic shower and massage for 1 hour at 130 euros. This was a bit of a mixed experience, might just be me though with the wrong expectations. She offers both massage and escort services. She was prompt in sending me the floor info when I arrived, ended up ringing the wrong doorbell but thankfully no one answered and I heard a door open on another part of the floor then she poked her head out. Facially she was a bit average, great body though like in the photos. Age of 28 seemed accurate, her English was pretty poor so some communication issues at times but nothing major.
It was a bit awkward initially with the language barrier so the erotic shower was a nice ice breaker, she kissed my neck and shoulders with some light kisses on the lips, then turns around and rubs her arse against my cock to get me going. She had already confirmed when booking that I can cum twice within the hour but after only a couple of minutes of wanking me she finished rinsing us off and ended the shower. So we head back to the room, dry off and I lie face down for my massage.
This part was very good, she does clearly have some massaging skills/knowledge as she builds up very slowly from your feet right up to your neck over around 15 mins, there was only a couple of very brief touches on my perineum, I didn't mind this though as I just enjoyed relaxing with my eyes closed. After this she asked me to turn over and I thought the massage would continue, instead she puts a condom on for OW and then a couple minutes each of cowgirl and mish until I finished in the bag. This all felt a bit rushed instead of the massage I expected, first world problems I know, shagging a Spanish girl with a great body.
I should perhaps have been more clear in what I wanted, although I did say erotic shower and massage when booking so I thought the massage would continue when I turned over. Bear in mind it was only 42 mins into the session when I checked the time as I was leaving the apartment (after another shower to wash off the oil), it just seemed odd how slowly she was building up for the massage when I was face down, I could understand if it was getting towards the end of the hour but it all seemed pretty rushed in the second half of my time there. Ultimately I would have booked another girl if I mainly wanted a shag as she wasn't worth the 130 euros for the experience.
External Link/Members OnlyGave this a visit at night as I had read some good reviews on google. Just to be sure I only took cash though. Paid 40 euros on entry which seemed a bit odd as I had read 50 euros was standard, bouncer spoke no English though and handed me 2 tickets. Ordered a drink at the bar and was escorted to a table by two girls, a Colombian and a Venezuelan. It was only after a few minutes of chatting that one of the girls pointed out the other ticket is for another drink, not a dance. I didn't fancy paying 50 euros more for a first dance so I went back to the bouncer and after the girl explained in Spanish he agreed to let me pay 10 euros more to get a black ticket for a dance and also kindly let me keep the second drink ticket. I enjoyed this club, for a Thursday night I was surprised that it was absolutely heaving with girls, some pretty fit ones too. Mainly Latinas. Not a huge amount of guys either, ratio of girls to guys was consistently around 2:1 I reckon throughout my time there. None of the girls were too pushy either.
There wasn't a stage, just a single pole a couple of yards in front of the bar (
External Link/Members Only) where girls would perform for a few minutes but there was no set schedule or rota, just whenever they wanted to put themselves front and centre. Chatted for a while to various Latinas but none were quite taking my fancy for a dance, I was keeping my eye on a few though as they went back and forth between the tables and bar.
Spotted a girl who turned out to be from Barcelona despite being a bit paler than most locals, lovely slender body with various tattoos and a peachy arse wrapped in a tiger skin mini skirt. Her and her friend spent a good 20-30 minutes sat chatting with a guy as I waited for him to take one of them for a dance, eventually he left the club instead and I gestured to the Spanish girl to sit with me as she walked past but her and her friend were on their way to smoke downstairs so she asked me to join them. Was a bit awkward here initially as she then disappeared for a few minutes to go to the toilet and left me with her Ukrainian friend who I chatted with a bit but I'm sure she could tell I was only interested in her friend. Spanish girl comes back and after a short time the Ukrainian girl leaves to go back upstairs, I sat down as we chatted more whilst she finished her cig. She was telling me about the club and the girls here, how the dances work, asked me where else I had been and I told her a bit about Bagdad, she pointed out her favourite tattoos as well. I asked for a private dance once she finished her cig, gave her the black ticket, she explained that the dances last 2 songs and that I can touch her body.
I assumed these were in the rooms downstairs, instead she leads me back upstairs to a small alcove in the corner next to the stage, there is a black curtain that is semi transparent but there is no direct lighting here so those sat to the right of the bar can't really see anything, this adds to the experience as you only get a bit of light coming through from the club. For the first half of the dance she alternates between grinding on my lap both facing me and facing away as she slowly strips down to only her thong, this included letting me untie her skirt. A heavenly pair of tits, C cup I reckon, got a really nice feel of these at various points and she briefly brushed them over my face. For the second half she gestures me to stand up so we can simulate doggy with her leaning against the wall, then finishes with more lap grinding whilst I am sat down.
50 euros is a little steep I would say but if you only fancy 1 dance then the entry fee for a dance and a drink is worth the trip, I will definitely return at some point, maybe on a Friday or Saturday night. I am not actually sure how much the extra services cost in the private rooms but I would consider these also if not Bagdad level of pricing on my next trip. A couple of reviews on google talked about being scammed or robbed but for me everything was above board, I felt safe and had a fun time.
Day 5External Link/Members Only - Photos
External Link/Members Only and
External Link/Members OnlyThis seems to be a pretty popular brothel as I enquired in the late afternoon on the previous day about Nina and Bella and both were booked for the rest of the day. On this day I messaged at around 12 and they advised only 15:00 or 16:30 were available, I booked at 16:30 for 30 minutes, price is 70 euros. Arrived at Carrer de Provenca 125 but the actual address given once I messaged is a short walk around the corner on Passatge de Batllo. I rang the bell a few minutes before but no answer, they messaged to say they would be one moment but I was waiting 3-4 mins so it seems they prefer you to come only right on the start time.
I go in and Nina is behind the door, a cute girl from Barcelona with a petite body, even better than the photos, around 21 years old according to the reviews on SexomercadoBCN which seemed accurate. She had a bit of a goth girl look, she reminded me of Jane from Breaking Bad. Led up the stairs, its a house with 3-4 rooms for the girls and they shout out "paso" to each other whenever you are between the room and shower so that you don't encounter any other girls or fellow punters. Handed over the cash and then unchanged before she came back to lead me to the shower. Came back for me after her shower, she was in black lingerie now with her towel wrapped around her and we went back into the room. She took her bra off and we started DFK, this was fantastic with great variation of pace and intensity, a lot of caresses and kisses on each others shoulders and necks too. A nice suck of her perky tits, then some more DFK once she took her knickers off.
I lay down on the bed and she starts some great OWO, deepthroat on several occasions, a really nice 3-4 mins of this then I stopped her so I could lick her pussy with her on the edge of the bed. Not always a fan of girls with a lot of tattoos but they looked fantastic on her body, a great sight at times as I licked her out and built up the intensity slowly, alternating between swirling my tongue and flicking her clit was getting a good response. Few mins of this and I lay on the bed as she got the condom, she climbed on and the penetration was shallow at first, she was teasing me towards deeper strokes. She started riding at full speed as we had some more DFK and embraces, few mins and I came in the bag as we embraced, this was a proper GFE, she is in no rush to climb off until you savour your orgasm. I opted for another shower and then led back to the room to get dressed. A nice chat about her trips to northern Spain and also her tattoos, her favourite is one of Edward Scissorhands which I thought was Robert Smith! Led back to the front door with a kiss goodbye, I left with my balls drained and a spring in my step. Definitely the highlight of my trip, the kind of punt that reinvigorates your enthusiasm for this wonderful hobby.
OverallI love Athens, I'm a bit of a connoisseur of the white light brothels there but this trip solidified my opinion that Barcelona is the best city in Europe for punting. There is every type of punting you could want and for every budget, if I lived there I'd probably go bankrupt working my way through the Vecinitas and TeensBCN girls. Bear in mind I had around 30 other girls I had noted down (both agency and independents) from SexomercadoBCN so there are plenty left to experience and I intend to make this city a regular trip. If you are unsure about where to start with a punting holiday then I would absolutely go for Barcelona.