Author Topic: Michelle Independent - EC2A (Shoreditch)  (Read 8427 times)


169 review(s) for Michelle Independent (167 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline tantraman

Thanks to Gynaemyte's heads-up this time last year ...

Cheers for the heads-up, Gynaemyte :hi:

Michelle is clearly a bit of a legend on these pages, but I never had the chance to meet her; I hope I can rectify this in the New Year :music:

What I particularly like is how she has oragnized her Schedule between 1000-1400, offering three meets at 1000, 1130 and 1300, which reassuringly indicates that she leaves at least 30mins to wash and freshen-up between punters ... excellent! :kissgirl:

... I've been pleased to rectify twice this year, most recently a couple of months back; this review thus amalgamates both sexperiences ...


Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

... as well as these following links that harbour imagery dating back probably a decade, considering Michelle burst onto these pages back in 2014 ...

External Link/Members Only
other links removed

Logistics:

Michelle manages her own bookings, as per the schedule in the quote above, and doesn't work beyond 1500. First contact is via AW email, a little pleasant back-and-forth banter; once a time/date for an hour's GFE was booked in advance, Michelle relays her mobile and subsequent comms continue via text. All very efficient, and really quite refreshingly professional.

Both my meets were £220/hr, but I now note Michelle has dropped her rate to £200/hr, plus offers discounted £180/hr for the 1000 slot; I'll defo plan to be third time lucky-fucky with the latter!

 
Location:

Michelle rents a studio flat on a one-way road, which is in the middle of a triangle between Hoxton, Old Street and Shoreditch High St stations, each well within a 10min stroll. The road is a red route, so don't even think about driving/parking.

The studio is fit for purpose, and has a pristine shower.

 
Looks:

On AW, Michelle herself states that she is 5'8" and Size 10 with natural C-cups ... I agree with her height and boobage, but I'd actually would've estimated that she's Size 8. Either way, she has a lovely bodyform for a MILF; post-childbirth, she is not as toned as her yesteryears and hence the subtle variations as depicted in the various photos below from all the available online links above ...

Michelle must be mid-30s, and hails from Poland ... she's been here long enough to now speak excellent English, and engage in charming chat and banter, very much in keeping with a kind and caring persona ... perfect for GFE for which she has be-cum renowned.


Services:

GFE: DFK, RO, OWO, FS

Even on our first meet, Michelle conjured up the wecome of a long-lost lover ... instantly engaging; I simply fell into her arms. Our meets thus start with standing embraces and incessant caressing, all the while varying gentle kissing with full-on DFK. We eventually slowly strip eachother ... necking leads to nipple-sucking, both ways ... I can stand for an age with Michelle, simply kissing and caressing, and the first quarter of our hour passes like this.

On move of the bed, more of the same ensues, as we roll around our bodies, our mouths and tongues always entwined ... until inevitably Michelles kisses her way down my front and drops into OWO, which is typically slow and sensual, interspersed with slurpy bouts of energy, a real act in which she revels being watched; I love that Michelle is able to take in all of my 5.5" shaft, and even lcik at my balls. At some point, I have her succulent pussy in my face, either in DATY or 69, and naturally lick and lap at it like a pussycat, as she purrs her pleasure.

On both meets, we've not got fucking til the last half-hour, so much do I enjoy all the GFE foreplay with Michelle. The sex is just a lush ... over the two meets, I've been through all my usual positions with Michelle ... mish, CG, RCG, doggy and prone bone ... both times, sex has been slow and rhythmic, as opposed to wham-bam-thankyou-maam; as such, Michelle is able to make me last til the end of our hour ... after spurting to an end inside her, at least 5mins are duly spent kissing, cudding and whispering sweet-nothings during my post-cum reverie. Only then, Michelle slips off the filled condom, and wet-wipes my tackle clean before my shower.

There's no rush to have me out after the shower ... we enjoy genial convo, as I dress-up and Michelle hands me a glass of water ... a double-kiss and I leave of my own volition, just over the hour. Her business is beautifully done.


Conclusion:

Michelle's perpetually Positive reputation on thse pages is well-deserved. As soon as I'd realised that she had returned to the scene, I knew I had to tick her off ... I'll no doubt continue to treat myself to her exemplary GFE for as long as she offers it.



« Last Edit: November 26, 2025, 09:46:09 am by Iloveoral »

Offline boardyhell

who will be you 300 well deserved

Offline boardyhell

as you said it will be a legend

Offline webpunter

@tm is building
Higher interest than celebrity traitors me thinks
Daisy Dukes now the UKP darling MI

Offline tantraman

who will be you 300 well deserved

as you said it will be a legend

... Michelle is of course a legend on these pages, no doubt :dancegirl: ... but I do believe there is another that pips her :kissgirl:

Offline patelprat

as you said it will be a legend


... Michelle is of course a legend on these pages, no doubt :dancegirl: ... but I do believe there is another that pips her :kissgirl:

who? stop leaving us in suspense  :D
Ellie?

« Last Edit: November 23, 2025, 10:35:35 am by patelprat »

Online nervous_paul


Offline tantraman

Oh, a bit I should clarify is that Michelle usually sticks to her former clients and current regulars, and no doubt can easily fill her maximum three bookings between 1000-1500 per day without troubling herself with new punters. That said, Michelle does take the odd punt herself, as she did with me, so this bit is important ...

... First contact is via AW email, a little pleasant back-and-forth banter ...

... i.e. engaging well via AW email in order for Michelle to take a punt on you, if you're new to her :drinks:

Offline patelprat

Oh, a bit I should clarify is that Michelle usually sticks to her former clients and current regulars, and no doubt can easily fill her maximum three bookings between 1000-1500 per day without troubling herself with new punters. That said, Michelle does take the odd punt herself, as she did with me, so this bit is important ...

... i.e. engaging well via AW email in order for Michelle to take a punt on you, if you're new to her :drinks:

I think she has relaxed her approach since the early days of coming back on the scene. She publishes her number now and it's probably OK to message directly on text/WA. Indeed her profile itself says the best way to contact is text. Sharing an AW ID (if you have) can't hurt either.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2025, 11:52:17 am by patelprat »

Offline tantraman

I think she has relaxed her approach since the early days of coming back on the scene. She publishes her number now and it's probably OK to message directly on text/WA. Indeed her profile itself says the best way to contact is text. Sharing an AW ID (if you have) can't hurt either.

... you're right, PP :thumbsup: ... I hadn't noted that Michelle displays her mobile on her AW profile now anyways :music: ... I guess this also fits in with her price drop to £200/hr and discounted £180/hr for the 1000 slot ... I might hazard a further guess that even a 'legend' has to sometimes drum up business at times :coolgirl:

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
The photos don’t seem active on an advert?
Which they obviously need to be, can you link to source please

Offline Michelle Independent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 398
  • Likes: 21
  •  
Out of the 4 links provided only 2 are actually mine.
AW and Erobella. The other two are stolen pictures posing as me and even number doesn’t match.


And thank You for kind review.

( I did report those two links but not sure if anything will come of it).

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Out of the 4 links provided only 2 are actually mine.
AW and Erobella. The other two are stolen pictures posing as me and even number doesn’t match.


And thank You for kind review.

( I did report those two links but not sure if anything will come of it).
Other 2 links removed

Offline tantraman

The photos don’t seem active on an advert?
Which they obviously need to be, can you link to source please

... they were all active from the four weblinks originally noted in the body of the review, ILO :music: ...


Out of the 4 links provided only 2 are actually mine.
AW and Erobella. The other two are stolen pictures posing as me and even number doesn’t match.

And thank You for kind review.

(I did report those two links but not sure if anything will come of it).

... thank you, Michelle, for clarifying and correcting; and thank you for being simply legendary :kissgirl:


Other 2 links removed

... cheers for sorting, ILO :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 398
  • Likes: 21
  •  
Other 2 links removed
Can You please still delete pictures associated with those two links as they not on the current adverts?
Thank You.

Offline tantraman

Other 2 links removed

Can You please still delete pictures associated with those two links as they not on the current adverts?
Thank You.

Hi ILO :hi: ... it'd be easier for you to simply delete all the photos, as opposed to determine which one came from which weblink ... this review can remain photo-less, and we can leave readers to click on the active AW and Erobella profiles to view Michelle's imagery :music:

Offline MissWolf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes: 318
  •  
Can You please still delete pictures associated with those two links as they not on the current adverts?
Thank You.


Hi ILO :hi: ... it'd be easier for you to simply delete all the photos, as opposed to determine which one came from which weblink ... this review can remain photo-less, and we can leave readers to click on the active AW and Erobella profiles to view Michelle's imagery :music:

Tbh im not even sure why guys feel the need to capture every available image and add it to a review,  those that don't join get free pictures when they cant see a link which allows the lurkers and freeloaders easy information.
The images on a profile are often changed and rotated so at any point some or all of those captured will be out of date and not on a current advert.
Surely a link is the most important thing and those who are interested and serious can follow that :unknown:

Sorry Michelle for jumping in on your review.

I've reported the request for picture removal so that the mod team see it as they cant be everywhere  :hi:

Offline pantywetter

Can’t believe I’ve never met this legend.  I’ve punted in the same area for 10+ years and love EE GFEs but schedules never aligned.  She sounds right up my street.

Online alabama1

... you're right, PP :thumbsup: ... I hadn't noted that Michelle displays her mobile on her AW profile now anyways :music: ... I guess this also fits in with her price drop to £200/hr and discounted £180/hr for the 1000 slot ... I might hazard a further guess that even a 'legend' has to sometimes drum up business at times :coolgirl:
I did mention on here some time ago that i thought she was overpriced. Obviously she replied, defending her pricing. Seems like i was right though.

Offline paul_2407

Can’t believe I’ve never met this legend.  I’ve punted in the same area for 10+ years and love EE GFEs but schedules never aligned.  She sounds right up my street.

I will say from experience many years back that if you're hoping for an ECB like experience, I personally found it didn't quite meet that expectation. Nothing wrong with Michelle per se, and perhaps it was just our personalities not clicking, but ECB is far more GFE whereas my impression of Michelle was that while she was lovely, she was still a bit more professional than I liked.

Offline pantywetter

I will say from experience many years back that if you're hoping for an ECB like experience, I personally found it didn't quite meet that expectation. Nothing wrong with Michelle per se, and perhaps it was just our personalities not clicking, but ECB is far more GFE whereas my impression of Michelle was that while she was lovely, she was still a bit more professional than I liked.

ECB is the second all time legend in this area I’ve never met.  God knows why considering they are ever present in my punting zone with great GFe recommendation.

Thanks for the comment though!

Offline tantraman

... this review can remain photo-less ...

... it's hard (literally!) to leave this review photo-less, when Michelle's latest AW profile pic is so naturally delectable :dancegirl: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Mr Garmin

She posted a full face pic a while ago.  She is truly gorgeous (EASE alert  :dancegirl:) and I'd definitely be poorer (in cash terms) if I lived closer.

Offline flouch

She posted a full face pic a while ago.  She is truly gorgeous (EASE alert  :dancegirl:) and I'd definitely be poorer (in cash terms) if I lived closer.

Any idea where this was posted?  I don't see it on AW.

Online Mr Garmin

Any idea where this was posted?  I don't see it on AW.

It was a 24 hour status update on her WhatsApp

Offline tantraman

It was a 24 hour status update on her WhatsApp

... ah yes, I recall that beautiful face shot :dancegirl: ... when it popped up on my WhatsApp Status, I recall thinking why Saoirse Ronan was suddenly in the contacts of my punting phone! :rose:

Offline tantraman

As per her WhatsApp Status and noted in her AW Availability, I read that Michelle is buddying up with emsensual (External Link/Members Only) on Wed 15th Apr :music: ... I've yet to indulge in Em, but I can understand how such a duo would be exquisite :kissgirl: :dancegirl:

Offline patelprat

As per her WhatsApp Status and noted in her AW Availability, I read that Michelle is buddying up with emsensual (External Link/Members Only) on Wed 15th Apr :music: ... I've yet to indulge in Em, but I can understand how such a duo would be exquisite :kissgirl: :dancegirl:

yes i tried to book earlier lol

2 of my fav SPs, but already was booked up for the slot I wanted.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2026, 09:39:30 pm by patelprat »

Offline tantraman

yes i tried to book lol

2 of my fav SPs, but booked up now.

... ah, that's a crying shame, PP :cry: ... I'd have looked forward to your typically excellent review, and thereby lived the duo vicariously :drinks:

Offline patelprat

... ah, that's a crying shame, PP :cry: ... I'd have looked forward to your typically excellent review, and thereby lived the duo vicariously :drinks:

yeah i'm envious of the lucky bastards who took those slots. Lucky guys!


Offline tantraman

yeah i'm envious of the lucky bastards who took those slots. Lucky guys!

... hopefully those lucky fuckers will review, so at least we can imagine :music:

Online Mr Garmin

Perhaps we'll end up in a position where some carpetbagger starts snapping up the prime slots with popular girls and offering them to the highest bidder  :lol:

This is a joke BTW and not a suggestion.  :thumbsdown: