Author Topic: Michelle Independent Aldgate east  (Read 38687 times)


169 review(s) for Michelle Independent (167 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online alabama1

Very true. But I don't think I was paying anywhere near £220 for 1 hour.

Offline Michelle Independent

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 398
  • Likes: 21
  •  
True.
But I also don’t remember paying upwards of 250 for a hotel room  :manhater:

Anyway, all the best :) x

Offline Pb1271

I traveled from Leicester to see you in Birmingham back in the day and it was the best trip ever  :D

Online alabama1

I traveled from Leicester to see you in Birmingham back in the day and it was the best trip ever  :D
I have to agree, especially the M6 stretch, very scenic.

Offline jasonbourne

only saw her briefly, years ago but glad shes back. polish girls are the best

Offline drogoboy99

hopefully we get some recent photos on her page soon.

Offline tantraman

She's scheduled some dates for January and February and un-hidden her Ratings!

Cheers for the heads-up, Gynaemyte :hi:

Michelle is clearly a bit of a legend on these pages, but I never had the chance to meet her; I hope I can rectify this in the New Year :music:

What I particularly like is how she has oragnized her Schedule between 1000-1400, offering three meets at 1000, 1130 and 1300, which reassuringly indicates that she leaves at least 30mins to wash and freshen-up between punters ... excellent! :kissgirl:

Offline dubs

I would take this to mean she is a single working mum nowadays I think I might break my duck with her she had a great reputation

I don't think anyone should be speculating on her personal life, especially whether she drops of her kid at school in an old red taxicab that she inherited from her husband Jimmy after he died from sexual exhaustion.

Offline Heph

Cheers for the heads-up, Gynaemyte :hi:

Michelle is clearly a bit of a legend on these pages, but I never had the chance to meet her; I hope I can rectify this in the New Year :music:

What I particularly like is how she has oragnized her Schedule between 1000-1400, offering three meets at 1000, 1130 and 1300, which reassuringly indicates that she leaves at least 30mins to wash and freshen-up between punters ... excellent! :kissgirl:

She's a treat
I'm tempted myself

Online berlinde

Rah. She returns. Maybe it will be nostalgic. Saw her few times 2014ish onwards in Highams Park above the shop. Was £100 back then. She was great. Sucks and rides like no other. I’ll repeat soon, hopefully not a let down but managing expectations. 10yrs on.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I don't think anyone should be speculating on her personal life, especially whether she drops of her kid at school in an old red taxicab that she inherited from her husband Jimmy after he died from sexual exhaustion.
:lol:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This all sound as if Michelle is as big as Oasis touring again  :lol:

Offline patelprat

Profile/schedule is laid out similar to Emily's and they're in the same area, and both Polish of course.
Do they know each other, if anyone knows?


Offline Joe_Peshi

Profile/schedule is laid out similar to Emily's and they're in the same area, and both Polish of course.
Do they know each other, if anyone knows?

Yes, they know each other. If you read old reviews, they used to do threesomes with clients.

Offline patelprat

Yes, they know each other. If you read old reviews, they used to do threesomes with clients.

Interesting, all way before my time.

Online RedKettle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,195
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 103
I don't think anyone should be speculating on her personal life, especially whether she drops of her kid at school in an old red taxicab that she inherited from her husband Jimmy after he died from sexual exhaustion.

One for the older members on here!! 

Offline MLawro93

One for the older members on here!!

Reading that and laughing made me realise I've been here for a long time!  :D

Offline Joe_Peshi

Interesting, all way before my time.

I'm sure when you punt with ECB, she'll give you the lowdown. These ladies have been SP'ing for a very long time!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2024, 10:42:18 am by Joe_Peshi »

Offline Boundless

I don't think anyone should be speculating on her personal life, especially whether she drops of her kid at school in an old red taxicab that she inherited from her husband Jimmy after he died from sexual exhaustion.

I hadn't realised that JRC was a MI fan!

That name is certainly a blast from the past, JRC that is, no one who has seen Michelle would ever forget that experience!

Offline MLawro93

Seems to be getting booked up, even with those times.

I noticed she doesn't have any likes listed on her profile for some reason. Might have to guess what is on offer  :D

Offline patelprat

Seems to be getting booked up, even with those times.

I noticed she doesn't have any likes listed on her profile for some reason. Might have to guess what is on offer  :D

I managed to snag a date in Feb. She is indeed getting booked up quick. The first 2 dates I wanted were gone by the time she saw my emails. People she knows and former regs probably have an easier time.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2024, 03:16:47 pm by patelprat »

Online alabama1

I managed to snag a date in Feb. She is indeed getting booked up quick. The first 2 dates I wanted were gone by the time she saw my emails. People she knows and former regs probably have an easier time
You mean like friends and family ?   :lol:

Offline horneybynature

Very true. But I don't think I was paying anywhere near £220 for 1 hour.

That's a massive price hike.no doubt some punters would love to pay more  :wacko:

Online alabama1

True.
But I also don’t remember paying upwards of 250 for a hotel room  :manhater:

Anyway, all the best :) x

Hope you are not just price fixing , with your mate/neighbour  :D