Author Topic: I AM LARA - St Paul's  (Read 3664 times)


21 review(s) for I AM LARA (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Easy to arrange a same day booking with Lara. Nice and painless.

Location
Small flat which is a walking distance from St Paul's.

Price
£120 for the hour.

Appearance
Accurate photos. It is the woman in the photos.

Meet
Got into the place, sorted the paperwork out, and stripped down to lay on a proper massage table. I just opted for a standard B2B + HE. I didn't inquire about any extras.

Excellent massage with good technique. Nice and firm as requested, good use of hot oil, and touches the right areas.  ;) Towards the end after getting me to flip over, she edged me for a good 15-20 minutes, before I had a satisfying finish. Whilst this was all happening, touching of her was encouraged, but I didn't attempt anything else. Just enjoyed the massage.

A quick clean up in the end coupled with a shower, and I made my exit.