LinkExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyCommunicationEasy to arrange a same day booking with Lara. Nice and painless.
LocationSmall flat which is a walking distance from St Paul's.
Price£120 for the hour.
AppearanceAccurate photos. It is the woman in the photos.
MeetGot into the place, sorted the paperwork out, and stripped down to lay on a proper massage table. I just opted for a standard B2B + HE. I didn't inquire about any extras.
Excellent massage with good technique. Nice and firm as requested, good use of hot oil, and touches the right areas.

Towards the end after getting me to flip over, she edged me for a good 15-20 minutes, before I had a satisfying finish. Whilst this was all happening, touching of her was encouraged, but I didn't attempt anything else. Just enjoyed the massage.
A quick clean up in the end coupled with a shower, and I made my exit.