Author Topic: Prague (September 2025) - hit and miss  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Mr Girth

I had an enjoyable few days alone in Prague in September. Thought I'd sample the sex scene while there too. For exchange purposes, work on the basis of £1 = CZK 30.

Thanks to @petermisc for his excellent posts documenting his experiences:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=431111.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=364967.50

...which led me to feel well prepared and ready to hit the ground running! Sadly, it didn't pan out like that and I found it hard work to find worthwhile girls. Overall, my experiences didn't match my expectations.

Landed on a Sunday. Checked into my apartment. Was reasonably close to Top Private External Link/Members Only in Prague 2. Messaged via WhatsApp and booked 30 mins to see Ayla (who's photos looked decent on the website). Buzzed up to her flat, she opened the door and my hopes evaporated. Nowhere near as attractive as I was hoping. Was only wearing a tiny pair of pants, with long hair draped over her tits. Not even a bra. Had been quoted CZK 3100 for a punt including kissing and CIM on on her face. But faced with a decision to make, I turned tail and walked. I got the feeling it would be a poor P&D rather than a GFE.

Walked towards city centre. The Neon Club External Link/Members Only was on route. Wasn't expecting much on a late Sunday afternoon, but walked in off the street and descended to the basement. No other customers, but three girls there. I chose to say next to a blonde. Maybe Romanian. Exchanged pleasantries. Quoted CZK 2000 for 30 mins. But despite having a decent figure she looked 45+ and not my cup of tea. Wandered over to a younger brunette. Quoted CZK 2500 for 30 mins. No kissing. Again, wasn't feeling it.

Popped into a couple of bars, had some food, but still had the horn. The Fox massage club External Link/Members Only popped up in my research. In the heart of the city. A nice vibe as I walked in. Looks can be deceiving - this was my worst experience over there. Upsold slightly by the receptionist and agreed to CZK 2000 for the 'Fox special' - which promised a joint shower and mutual touching as well as a massage and happy ending. Was introduced to Leyla, a young blonde Ukrainian girl. Sadly her heart very much was not in it. Quite sad really. No joint shower. The lamest massage. No touching. Tried to further upsell me a tit want (CZK 500) and kissing (CZK 1000) but I declined. Came just 10 mins into a supposed half hour massage. Showered alone and scarpered. An absolute con.

Monday dawned a new day with new opportunities. Thanks to Petermisc, I tried browsing these two sites to find independent girls:

External Link/Members Only, and its sister site External Link/Members Only

...but it felt like hard work. Narrowing down their location, messaging, checking services etc. Always feeling it was blind without reviews to fall back on like on here.

Thought I'd give an Asian massage place a go and found myself heading to External Link/Members Only for a lunchtime visit near the Staropramen brewery in Prague 5. Booked Kimio, supposedly from Taiwan (I think). Welcomed in, shown to a room and then walked through a bit of a maze to a grotty shower. Back to the room, paid CZK 2500 for OWO and sex. CIM on offer for CZK 500. Kimio herself had a good figure, was a bit older than I'd hoped for and fairly friendly. But long story short, my girth was too much for her. So despite some OK OWO, sex didn't happen. Still paid full price through. Gone after about 20 mins.

On my final day I thought I'd give the agency Lovely Girls a spin. Looked a bit like House of Divine in London, but on a smaller scale. Anyway, after some prompt WhatsApp messages, I ended up seeing Rebecca at short notice External Link/Members Only

She was in the flat in Prague 2 by herself. Very smart place. Needed a keycode to enter from the street and another for the lift to her floor. Rebecca proved to be my only successful punt in Prague. Paid CZK 2000 for half an hour, plus CZK 500 each (I think) for kissing and CIM. Hard to tell what to expect from her photos, but Rebecca was tall, thin, long hair and very professional. In a good way. She was full of enthusiasm and delivered everything I hoped for. Passionate DFK, a terrific OWO blow job and sex in any position I wanted. No restrictions. Could go as fast as I wanted. Eventually had her on her knees for a CIM finish. Took every drop before spitting out. Quick shower and I was on my way.

My experiences show that Prague has much to offer - but you really need to do your research in advance. I'd say the price gap with London/the UK has narrowed too. I'll probably return in the future, a little wiser and hopefully better informed.



Offline petermisc

Not surprised about your experiences at Topprivate, Neon Club, massage places, etc.  As I have said, they are aimed squarely at ripping off tourists.  And I also warned about the asian places, they have a very poor reputation.

I agree that sifting through annonce can feel a bit like hard work, but it can pay dividends.  I try and do my research before I go to Prague, getting details via Whatsapp if possible.

There are two review sites, tapky and svetaci, that I have mentioned previously.  You will need your browser's auto translate turned on to read them.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I visited Lovely Girls based on reviews on those sites.


« Last Edit: November 14, 2025, 11:35:58 am by petermisc »

Offline YorkshireLad

Not surprised about your experiences at Topprivate, Neon Club, massage places, etc.  As I have said, they are aimed squarely at ripping off tourists.  And I also warned about the asian places, they have a very poor reputation.

I agree that sifting through annonce can feel a bit like hard work, but it can pay dividends.  I try and do my research before I go to Prague, getting details via Whatsapp if possible.

There are two review sites, tapky and svetaci, that I have mentioned previously.  You will need your browser's auto translate turned on to read them.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I visited Lovely Girls based on reviews on those sites.

I found Alexis via tapky, best massage I had while in Prague. Great slim body & really erotic body to body.
External Link/Members Only