Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxy Vikki - Kings Cross  (Read 1964 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

YOUNG AND PETITE BUT NOT PARTICULARLY ATTRACTIVE AND SERVICES GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED

Kings Cross St Pancras 5 minutes from the station

It was Vikki’s first day today.  I spotted the profile going up yesterday and booked her today.  Unfortunately, she has been lumbered with a profile that is largely a work of fiction.  I guess I might believe the photos are of her, although if that is the case they are hugely flattering.  She is 6, not pretty, not particularly cute but young, petite and bit scared looking.  She was wearing a black dress; I can’t say I was particularly curious about what was underneath…

Arriving at the gig was straight out of Carry On Punting.  The previous arrival had gone into the wrong room and I was met by a taller, reasonably attractive size 10 blond with an interesting bust.  I explained that she was not the person I was here to see and after a bit of confusion I was joined by Vikki.

I explained gently to Vikki that, as she was new, I wanted to check services with her.  She agreed she does French Kissing but when I said Swallow (included in her likes) she first said she did not understand and then said she only offered Oral With!!!  When I checked on the phone I was told that swallow was £10 extra…

If you have read my recent review of Blond Vicki you’ll know that I am pursing a local punting strategy.  Another advantage of this approach is that it makes me feel a lot more relaxed about walking  - easy to set up another punt tomorrow so I asked her if she had seen her profile (it went up yesterday with the photos only loaded today) and she said she hadn’t.  I urged her to see it and get it changed and told her that unfortunately I could not proceed.  We ended amicably.  The location is absolutely perfect for me, but if you go be aware that the maid is damn liar, be sure to check out services before you hand over your money and have a plan b.

Dave

Ben4454

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt.

Unfortunately sometimes confirming services does not work as the prossie will lie to you until the money is in her hands and the hard earned is stashed.

Best thing you can do is check her reaction and look her directly in the eye when she answers. Any sense you think she might be lying - you walk.

Offline king tarzan

In my experience the maid says one thing, the lady to see says another thing, she takes the money and at times does not want to deliver services.. Have got my money back and left...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

UberX

In my experience the maid says one thing, the lady to see says another thing, she takes the money and at times does not want to deliver services.. Have got my money back and left...

Exactly right I have seen some girls where the receptionist /maid will confirm everything when you call but when you see the girl she will say she does not know anything what maid confirmed on phone.   :angry:

mrhappypants

On several occasions confirming service before handing over the cash has  led me to terminate the punt.  I think it is essential insurance on the risky punts.

Dave

Offline monstar

Thanks for the info Dave. She looks fantastic in my opinion, the photos are clear and don't look photoshopped so can't be that far off unless they are not her? I will avoid if that is the case.  :unknown:

Also noticed her profile has been updated, CIM extra instead of swallow but still OWO included in services.

Offline punk

what does the l stand for in l20 extra?

mrhappypants

Thanks for the info Dave. She looks fantastic in my opinion, the photos are clear and don't look photoshopped so can't be that far off unless they are not her? I will avoid if that is the case.  :unknown:

Also noticed her profile has been updated, CIM extra instead of swallow but still OWO included in services.
Right you are.
Monster be my guest, just be careful and take the big head with you.  Dave

slimjimmm

what does the l stand for in l20 extra?

Probably 'pounds'. My keyboard doesn't make it easy to type the little L looking thingy.. My bet is that it means 20 quid extra.