Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Indian Temptress  (Read 2976 times)

1 review(s) for CurvyIndianTemptress (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LanceVance

So, the long road to this review started earlier in the week when a DIY emergency meant I couldn't go the event I was planning to attend through (relative) lack of funds.  :(

However, I was still horny by the weekend and so wanted nice hour-long, inexpensive punt.  As always, I did have Smiley Miley as my back up if all else failed, but I really didn't want to overdo things by seeing her for the third time just yet.

I rung around a number of options - Violet Gray wasn't Incalling that day, ShyTiffany had already shut up shop for the night and Miss Zoe was booked out for the rest of the night.

I should have left it there.

Instead I listened to my cock and arranged a One Hour meet with Saffron. External Link/Members Only
Having got to Queensway tube on time, I was made to wait around 10 minutes before given directions to her place. No real problem as I was in no rush and could just browse the shops while I waited.

I get to her place and two things spring to mind:
1) She is bigger than a Size 12 (No bother to me)
2) She likes to talk - almost too much to focus on the job in hand.

After paperwork and shower, we get started. Well I say we get started, but she talked so much she actually kept delaying things when it came to the BJ and sex. I was going to go down on her too, but her 'aroma' down there made me reconsider  :vomit:.

After Sex, I ask about round two, and she says that she only allows one pop for the hour. I tell her that other WG's allow for two in an hour, and she said that she made it clear on her profile that she says cum only once.

Now I have read the above profile many times over, and I have read this other profile External Link/Members Only which may belong to her in order to make sure I had not missed anything, and there is no mention of popping once anywhere.

I had another shower and left in a fouler mood than when I got there after 40mins £100 lighter and feeling like a mug.

I found no other reviews for her on UKP, and hopefully there won't be either as the bottom line about this girl is that she is a timewaster. If you pay for an hour, around 40mins will be her talking bullshit in order to run the clock down. Also the haddock smell down below was unforgivable. It surely stands to reason that cleanliness is next to godliness in this field, even more so if you are a bigger WG for whom certain parts are harder to reach. Also, short-changing guys by not writing anything about pop-limits when you have them is not cool.

You can go and see her if you want to check that she was just having 'one of those days', but do not say that you were not warned.

Offline pumps

Next time confirm  everything before handing over the cash!

Online undercoverpunter

Cheers for the review.  I've taken this porker off my hot list now. 

Online rockharders

Thanks for the review. The price was reasonable and the profile pics looked ok, so I called and very nearly made a booking a few weeks back. 
But I decided against going, simply because my experience with asian WGs is not good and I have yet to find a decent one, plus there are no previous reviews here so it was a riskier proposition.

Now that you've TOFTT and found she has a whiffy pussy (totally unacceptable for me) and makes up bullshit rules to get you out the door, you've saved me a hundred pound.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Next time confirm  everything before handing over the cash!

Pro$$ies will smile sweetly and say almost anything to prize that donation from a gentleman callers hand. Once the money has been passed onto Delroy/Sergei anything can happen. 

fredpunter

Pro$$ies will smile sweetly and say almost anything to prize that donation from a gentleman callers hand. Once the money has been passed onto Delroy/Sergei anything can happen.

+1 I have confirmed services and extras more than once only for things to change dramatically once the cash is stashed.

Offline The_Don

Indeed, that I ask a few testing questions and some times do the opposite of what they ask (before handing over cash) to see she what type of reaction I get  :manhater:

BTW: please enlighten, me Delroy ?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:41:52 am by The_Don »

Andre 3000

Now I have read the above profile many times over, and I have read this other profile External Link/Members Only which may belong to her in order to make sure I had not missed anything, and there is no mention of popping once anywhere.

This isn't the same girl. I saw this Saffron a while back and she was amazing.

The one you saw sounds horrendous.

Offline The_Don

This isn't the same girl. I saw this Saffron a while back and she was amazing.

The one you saw sounds horrendous.

Then please help others by sharing and reviewing  :unknown:

Offline pumps

I must be lucky then or not look like a mug because whenever I've confirmed something just before handing over the cash I've always  recieved it, even though sometimes the extra I've asked for/ or service I've confirmed has been delivered poorly.

I've only been  disappointed  on the times I've assumed.

Offline MrBlackDude

Thank you for the review, thank goodness she ignored my enquiry.

The_Black_Bloke

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:43:12 pm by The_Black_Bloke »

Offline Mario7769

I used to feel like confirming the details of the punt if it was already mentioned before, could potentially "ruin the mood" of the punt... Now, I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS get explicit details on what is on the table before every punt... Because of my experiences, and reviews like this...