Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: giving up  (Read 1617 times)

Offline horny_mark999

Anyone got any advice on giving up my hours of work been cut also im starting to think all that cash iv spent over the last 10 years i could of bought something to show for it

Offline Stapler

Many years ago a businessman put an ad. in the newspaper to help people to STOP SMOKING. At the time he was charging just a pound for his 'service.'

Many people replied and after, many people complained. They wanted their money back! They were expecting some magic cure

All of them received the same advice from the businessman.
His advice to them was to just STOP SMOKING!

Simple really. Only YOU can stop what you are doing!

Good luck!

..S..

Remember : JUST STOP.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

galcom666

Find a hobby to displace it?

As said I went nuts over in Asia. I then found an interesting hobby to do which I loved which cut down my punting significantly.

Ravanelli

Anyone got any advice on giving up my hours of work been cut also im starting to think all that cash iv spent over the last 10 years i could of bought something to show for it

Yes but you can't measure wealth in personal possessions. If you don't have an outlet for the sexual urges then you will fail in giving up. I just know that you can only bottle it up for so long. Punting can be an addiction and if you look at this cycle it might help you understand the triggers and the behaviours that you have to address or change.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Quesadilla

Hidden Image/Members Only

[ img width=600] (remove the leading space after [) in the opening parentheses when you post an image will make it easier to view. 

Obviously depending on the size of the image you need to adjust that value of 600 - I usually resize between 400-600 depending. Just hit preview before posting to see what it will look like.

pukkapunt

it depends on your reasoning for doing the punting in the first place?

i have a very high libido, it is hormonal to wether i want to punt or shag a fuck buddy or not.

i dont think i will be able to stop until my libido dies down or hopefully i come to the cunclusion that a cunt is a cunt and one is enough

Offline cunnyhunt

Andre 3000

Have a wank when you get the urge. The very idea of punting after you've shot your bolt is sickly.

Get a GF? Or even better get the wife/GF into FFM threesomes. You save money,don't have to worry about getting caught whoremongering and have a good time.  It's certainly changed my punting habits.  :cool:

jcdmj12

Find something else to occupy your time.  I haven't punted for a few months now after going once a week for a while, keep meaning to but don't get round to it because I'm very busy with something else. It's saving me a fortune.    :drinks:

Offline Happylad

You could take up Trainspotting instead; your only expense would be for a notebook, pencil, and a railway station platform ticket.

london

Life is too short and if sex with different girls is in your top 5 enjoyment in you life then don't worry about money you spending

Everyone has dif budget but think what you was going to do instead of spend the money on instead of pussy

Where ever we spend our money at the end we all will die so keep calm and punting  :hi:

Good luck

Offline Third Man

Life is too short and if sex with different girls is in your top 5 enjoyment in you life then don't worry about money you spending

Everyone has dif budget but think what you was going to do instead of spend the money on instead of pussy

Where ever we spend our money at the end we all will die so keep calm and punting  :hi:

Good luck
well punting may be my main hobby but if I didn't spend hundreds a month on it I could attend more football than I do, go to more gigs than I do and have a much better car than I do, and save more on repair bills hopefully.  I can't do it all, so I don't know the answer.

Offline DiscoStu

I much prefer to fork out for having a prossie to empty my 2 balls, than pay for watching 22 of them running after a single one... Now they are the really expensive ones.

london

I much prefer to fork out for having a prossie to empty my 2 balls, than pay for watching 22 of them running after a single one... Now they are the really expensive ones.

All those you mentioned you can get more or less in your life but pleasure with girls is not same as other ,

Also the main point is : the pleasure you get from WG is not same as the one you get from your wife or GF   :D