External Link/Members OnlyHats off to theonlywayisup for TOFTT so we didn't have to take the risk.
A few recent reviews for Irin tempted me to try for myself.
Date 09.09.25.
Comms - she insists on WhatsApp, quick to respond, no issues. She prefers same-day bookings made in the morning.
Location - A nice low-rise block of flats near Wycombe Lido. Visitor parking in the car park.
Ground floor flat, neat and tidy.
Her flatmate apparently offers FS and is called Nisha. Couldn't find her profile on AW though.
Price I paid £80 for 30 minutes plus £20 for DFK.
The menu she sent me via WhatsApp said:
💎 Sensual Massage Services 💎
📍 Location: HP11 XXX
🌟 Supermodel IRIN 🌟
✨ £80 – 1 Hour Sensual Massage
Relaxing full-body massage with hand release (not naked).
✨ £120 – 1 Hour Body-to-Body (Naked)
Sensual body-to-body contact with outside touch.
✨ £80 – 30 Minutes Body-to-Body (Naked)
Sensual body-to-body contact with outside touch.
I AM FULL THAI
💎 I OFFER EXTRAS 💎
Deep French Kiss £20
Oral without Condom £20
The girl - I'm not the best judge of Thai/Chinese faces as I'm not usually attracted to them but she does have a pretty face in the conventional way.
She's slim, about a size 8 I would guess, with large bolt-ons as per her photos. One of her arms is completely covered with tattoos and she has another large tattoo on one of her thighs. Her hair is straight and black. She has full lips which I think are natural. Her stated age is 25 and that seems about right.
Arse is nothing special.
She has an English accent and speaks perfect English so no misunderstandings.
Other reviews described her as chatty but she wasn't really like that with me. She asked a few small talk questions but that was about it. Maybe we just didn't click.
The action - hid behind door as I walked into a tidy but small flat.
She confirmed the services and I handed over the cash.
She asked me to use mouthwash in the bathroom which was obviously strong. Shower was not offered but I recently had one anyway.
I was directed to strip and lie face down on a double bed (on top of the bedcover). She asked me to spread my legs and then she stripped off and knelt between them for the massage. It was ok. She used long oily swipes over my back and butt cheeks. She also swiped the back of my ballsack but too firm for a tease, didn’t do much for me. There's no therapeutic massage here either (at least not in the 30-minute option).
No reach-unders as such.
When she finished with her hands she used her bolt-ons and pussy to swipe all the way up and down my back and butt. I could feel a slight scratch from her pussy but nowhere near as bad as some SPs I’ve tried.
The FDM only lasted about 10 minutes and for me personally there wasn’t enough teasing, so on the flip I was completely flaccid.
She started by using her hands to wake up the old chap but I found her too firm on my ballsack for my taste. However, my balls are quite sensitive to pain so others may enjoy it.
Eventually she got him going and did a few body slides on the front. No edging though.
She then leant forward to kiss me and I enjoyed the tenderness of her DFK. She doesn’t come at you at 100 mph like Maya at Red Rose. This is soft, slow and sexy.
While she kissed me I stroked her pussy but didn’t go inside as I knew it’s not allowed.
I touched her tits but they’re too hard. It did nothing for me so I grabbed her arse instead.
She started slippery slides and then continued the DFK. The feeling of her pussy sliding up and down my cock and grinding on it while she kissed me was too much for me so I came all over her stomach.
She cleaned me up and then gave me a shoulder massage for 5 minutes or so. Afterwards she offered me a wet towel (no shower offered) to get rid of the oil, followed by a dry towel but neither of them got the oil off.
Left on time.
Summary - a decent punt but I expected to be teased during the face down part of the massage and edged when face up, but I got neither.
She gets a positive because her DFK was sexy, especially when combined with the slippery slides.
Return? No. There wasn't enough excitement there to make me return and there are better SPs in the area imo.