Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AUSTRALIAN GODDESS  (Read 9538 times)

4 review(s) for Australian_Goddess (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jasonbourne

After our previous non-encounter
(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43577.0)
i was contacted by this lady with apologies and asking for the chance to meet again. I had to be in her area anyway- refreshing in itself for a WG to have a central london address!- so decided i had nothing to lose...
 called from station, this time she answered and i was guided to clean, cozy basement flat a few minutes away. having now met her, i can confirm that emily is no bait and switch, and seems genuinely australian (offered to show me her passport..), just a little less twangy than the coffee shop barista types i've gotten used to. she offered me a plausible excuse for the previous fiasco; whether or not one chooses to believe her ( i do), the fact she went to such lengths to make amends indicates that she takes customer satisfaction/feedback very seriously. i doubt she will be standing people up in future.
on to the good bit: she is, as the pictures indicate, tall, tanned, toned, with great curves. dark blonde hair, slightly olive skin. very sexy in black lingerie and stockings.
I was in a rush- and my tastes are in any case fairly vanilla-  so dfk, very enjoyable covered oral ( i always go for covered) then a couple of positions. she was enthusiastic and responsive throughout. little time for chat but seemed genuine, not at all jaded or robotic. even offered to deduct the previous travel expenses from her fee, a nice gesture.
overall, i'm happy to corroborate the previous good feedback for emily.

profile here: External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

It's good to see she apolozised and turned up. Any idea if she offers OWO or it's on extra and how attractive will you rate her facially out of 10?  :)

password02

It's good to see she apolozised and turned up. Any idea if she offers OWO or it's on extra and how attractive will you rate her facially out of 10?  :)

+1 - Hoping to add to HL if Positive answers back

Offline jasonbourne

not sure about OWO i'm afraid- it's not my thing. as for facial rating, difficult as this is so subjective- but as previous reviewer said, you'd definitely register her as a good looking girl if you passed her on the street. so maybe 8? (i'd say equal to porsha of chelsea cloisters, who i know is well-regarded here,  if that's any help).

mdcrowe

Porsha is gorgeous, so if Emily is as good looks wise, then I shall have her for at least half an hour.

I sent her a couple of emails via AW. She read them but did not reply. I then contacted her for the third time in a slightly harsher tone, and she replied. She was very apologetic.

Offline lewishamguy

not sure about OWO i'm afraid- it's not my thing. as for facial rating, difficult as this is so subjective- but as previous reviewer said, you'd definitely register her as a good looking girl if you passed her on the street. so maybe 8? (i'd say equal to porsha of chelsea cloisters, who i know is well-regarded here,  if that's any help).

Ok no problem mate thanks.

:hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Just found her personal website in which hourly rate is External Link/Members Only :wackogirl:

password02

Could not see the price ph? maybe deleted on her web site?

However this made me  :D - in her FAQ

Can I see pictures of your face?

I value my privacy (and yours) a lot so please do not ask me for them. I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed by my looks. All of my pictures are recent, genuine and not Photoshopped.

As I have not seen her personally I could not comment but even I can see her pics on both her private website and her AW profile IMO are photo shopped? 

Offline lewishamguy

Could not see the price ph? maybe deleted on her web site?

However this made me  :D - in her FAQ

Can I see pictures of your face?

I value my privacy (and yours) a lot so please do not ask me for them. I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed by my looks. All of my pictures are recent, genuine and not Photoshopped.

As I have not seen her personally I could not comment but even I can see her pics on both her private website and her AW profile IMO are photo shopped? 

Ah I see it's been removed from the donation tab and also she removed some pictures, it's too quick as long as she's reading this forum :music:

password02

Seem she has been reading UKP -

Hi Amanda - perhaps you can put up a few non photo shopped pictures to please the UKP members? Would perhaps help with the bookings.

Thank you

Offline Jerboa

Porsha is gorgeous, so if Emily is as good looks wise, then I shall have her for at least half an hour.

I sent her a couple of emails via AW. She read them but did not reply. I then contacted her for the third time in a slightly harsher tone, and she replied. She was very apologetic.

Slightly harsher tone, did you call her a flaming galah? :) :D

Offline swfinest

Slightly harsher tone, did you call her a flaming galah? :) :D

he broke out the italics.

west8

Just found her personal website in which hourly rate is External Link/Members Only :wackogirl:

Sign of the times. Several of the girls I have met started off as agency girls while having their own indie sites. Seems there is a consensus that as the work dried up, they had no choice but to lower their rates and try their luck on Adultwork.

Good for us 'informed' folks I guess.  ;)

west8

Judging by her (heavily) photoshopped images on her indie site, Emily seems ever so 'chunky' in certain areas.

Can anyone who has met her confirm if she's realistically a size 12? A 10 looks optimistic to my trained eye ...

mrhappypants

I have not met Audrey but want to provide some reference commentary on SexyPoscha who I saw recently.  I will write a review and recommend her positively in due course based on both looks and service - but she is NOT "gorgeous" in my view and rates a high 7 arguably 7/8.

Dave

west8

I have not met Audrey but want to provide some reference commentary on SexyPoscha who I saw recently.  I will write a review and recommend her positively in due course based on both looks and service - but she is NOT "gorgeous" in my view and rates a high 7 arguably 7/8.

Dave

Who the fuck is Audrey?

Offline blackdick108

THIS GIRL IS NOT AUSTRALIAN SHE IS DUTCH I JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR.

Decent face, nice body, decent location as well. Definitely someone who has practicing giving a LOT of head. Solid shag.

Is the type of girl you'd see in Fabric. I might go back.

Jimmybob

This bit -' who is australian goddess'  on her profile, suggests she is not a native english speaker, did you find that [ really?

endomorph

Offline blackdick108

The sex was not bad, it was pretty good but I went there expecting to meet an Australian woman thats why I was v disappointed with/

Offline king tarzan

she is Australian of Dutch origin.. sexy as hell.... gives excellent service....

sexy as hell and gives excellent service are the the ones that count for me..

NOT WHERE SHE IS FROM OR WHAT ACCENT SHE HAS!!!

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

she is Australian of Dutch origin.. sexy as hell.... gives excellent service....

Err she markets herself as Australian and gets more business as a result of that as many see it as a novelty. Personally as a teenager I would watch neighbours and home & away just for the babes. As a result an Aussie babe has ended up on my mental bucket list. Could be any of 'em - but I want an authentic one with an Aussie suntan, laid-back attitude honed from an Aussie upbringing and lifestyle and I want the Aussie accent too!  :D. So you can capitalise your comment to get your point across but not everybody here shares the same opinion as you so just accept that  :D :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are fully entitled to your opinion ------------- however

I DON'T LIKE FUCKING LIARS.

If she is not Australian she is shouldn't say she is -------------------------- just as a 40 year old woman shouldn't say she is 25.    :dash:

Pony1878

Kinda disappointed to hear she's not a true Aussie....I'm in London for 2 days this week and I was considering her....as she was apparently Australian   :unknown:

Offline Nyquist

Ive seen her recently and posted a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48754.0

Can confirm she is not Australian (or at least not Aussie born and bred) as her accent is European. Just wish I had seen the other latest posts about her accent etc before I saw her.
Also, she is not 'supermodel' attractive as some of the other reviews suggest- would give her a 7/10. She wouldn't turn heads in a bar or club but prob someone you wouldn't mind having a chat with and quickie afterwards

west8

You are fully entitled to your opinion ------------- however

I DON'T LIKE FUCKING LIARS.

If she is not Australian she is shouldn't say she is -------------------------- just as a 40 year old woman shouldn't say she is 25.    :dash:

I suggest you refer to a dictionary Jimmy. You know, a book which has lists of definitions.

Mislead: Cause (someone) to have a wrong idea or impression:

What you meant to write was: I don't like to be mislead.

Don't get me wrong, she's been on my HL for some time but the sketchy feedback never quite tallied up. That said, she doesn't claim to be a native Australian. So unless and until someone can disprove her claim to hold Aussie citizenship, her profile is misleading.

Offline JamesRockford

I hate nitpicking when it comes to spelling but I think that he meant "misled"  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't get me wrong, she's been on my HL for some time but the sketchy feedback never quite tallied up. That said, she doesn't claim to be a native Australian. So unless and until someone can disprove her claim to hold Aussie citizenship, her profile is misleading.

Absolute bollocks.
Anyone who books an "Australian" pro$$ie will expect an Australian accent ------ just as if they booked a "French" pro$$ie they would hope for a French accent.
Why are you defending girls who lie to boost business.   :unknown:

Offline NightKid

The fella is all sorts of dodgy so that's nothing less than expected, really.

At this stage, surely the question should be: what is he trying to accomplish here when every sensible UKPer knows he's untrustworthy?  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

If you ask for a 'native Australian' you may end up with an 'indigenous' one.

Mind you the thought of a Cockney taxi driver getting it on with an Aborigine would make for an incongruous coupling - I guess that the unique communication between them would sound like a bag of spanners being emptied onto a metal staircase.  :scare:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 07:57:07 pm by JamesRockford »

west8

I hate nitpicking when it comes to spelling but I think that he meant "misled"  :D

You are a pedantic fucker of the highest order James, but I admire that quality in any scoundrel. ;)

Anyone who books an "Australian" pro$$ie will expect an Australian accent ------ just as if they booked a "French" pro$$ie they would hope for a French accent.

Re-read what I wrote Jimmy. She's off my Hot List precisely because I wanted the genuine article and not a Romanian-Australian, etc.

That isn't me defending her. I don't know her and after her misleading bullshit will never meet her. Point was simply that she might well be Australian!

If her profile stated: 'G'Day fellas, come and enjoy a bangaroo with me before I swallow your Amber Nectar' then I'd be more inclined to call her a lying little harlot. But each to their own.

I agree with your general point - except when it comes to British women. I think we can agree that very few of those are proficient in their native language!  ;)

The fella is all sorts of dodgy so that's nothing less than expected, really.

At this stage, surely the question should be: what is he trying to accomplish here when every sensible UKPer knows he's untrustworthy?  :unknown:

Ah, the final troll strikes again. Enjoy it while it lasts Young Man. The only thing dodgy is your agenda in feeling the need to respond to my every comment. Funny, I thought we'd moved past that.

endomorph

Australian is a somewhat misused selling point: Australian lager brewed by a Dutch brewer in the UK, Aussie Shampoo made by Procter & Gamble in the US. Emily/Amanda has no strong Australian accent. so quite why she chooses to emphasise her Aussieness is strange. That said, I reckon she is good value at £80.00 for a half hour in a central location. I liked her looks, not a stunner, but pleasing all the same and, if treated with respect, she offers an excellent service.

Offline SamLP

Most Asian girls who's profiles are Indian this or Pakistani that usually speak perfect British English with no trace of an Indian/Pakistani accent. Are they also misleading punters? Just taking the role of devils advocate although I do agree with the frustration of those who booked to see this WG expecting an Aussie accent and finding there wasn't one.

Online musicman007

If you ask for a 'native Australian' you may end up with an 'indigenous' one.

Mind you the thought of a Cockney taxi driver getting it on with an Aborigine would make for an incongruous coupling - I guess that the unique communication between them would sound like a bag of spanners being emptied onto a metal staircase.  :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :music: