All interesting and many points are true, but not inconsistent with what I have seen online from academics. I believe the most resentful men studied (incels) were found by one academic to be living in de-industrialised "Rust belt" areas of the US. However, when it comes to the effect of online dating it still seems men were worse off as a result of the technology. Also, people are apparently socialising less which seems to be an effect of the online world. Poverty can't account for everything.
Females don't make it easy on men - Men are expected to pay for dates, provide for them and yet females are not expected to stay home to cook and clean

You could argue that traditional gender roles made society better - Both genders knew their place in the world.
Now, we have tons of British females expect to be given the world by their man and yet they generally offer nothing in return.
If you ask a female "what you bring to the table", They will be so entitled to say "me, baby. I am enough".
I am not saying, all women are like this. But I am making a point that nobody knows what the fuck to do in the dating scene.
Now, if you ask lots of females if they would rather have a kid on their own or with a man. I bet a large proportion of them, will say on their own. Which through tech a single person can have their own kid without having a partner by methods such as surrogacy and IVF.
This leads to men feeling worthless and like they are not needed by society which causes mental health conditions, high rate in suicide and escapism which leads to gaming and gambling addiction.
I could be talking nonsense, but these are my thoughts.
