Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Creampie Slut Kirie - Nottingam  (Read 7974 times)

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only

I wish it was more protected rather than BB. She bans the use of condoms which is a real shame. Any one seen her? She says she gets tested every Thursday. I'll certainly not book her but very interested what she is like. There's a lot of references to her on here but no review.

Offline Owwhatanight

There was a negative review in 2013
But she's BB in all holes ...yak

Offline rudolph hucker

Judging by the amount of guys who fuck her BB, would you really want to leave it to chance? A great many UKP members have too much to lose, myself included, if they contracted a nastiness.

Offline Ipunter

I don't understand how someone can blantenly laugh at STIs. I beleilve health is rather important in day to day life!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She's been heavily discussed on numerous forums over the years, primarily about her BB antics.

I have stored her in my HL (under BB Providers). 5~6 years Peterborough was a regular stop on her tour. I stopped looking at her profile years ago, as did not have a death wish.

Redster69

Christ I'd need a full body suit to go near that......then she'd have to pay me - revolting creature.

Offline Taggart

A lot of this condoms make me droop, so I prefer BB is utter bollocks. If you droop, then you just aint up for it. Take the tablets  :lol:

I also fail to understand why a normal rational male would pay £190 to shag a cream pie slut - a not particularly attractive one at that - when for two thirds of that fee, there is so much better available that's younger and prettier. And no STI risk.

Is she some kind of trophy punt, or what?

Offline Raving Dave

The face just puts me off to start with, who in there right mind would go with somebody who mostly is like the walking clap, just puzzles me, why risk it unless your unclear yourself,  :dash:  :scare: :bomb:

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

just seen a programme on channel 4, 24hour police custody

Guess which prossie was blackmailing punters in Luton and the accomplice was a police officer.

When I saw the pic of the prossie and the name was kirie I thought it wrang a bell.

Wouldn’t risk doing B.B. but this punter got more than a std

Offline bobby1973

yeah i saw that program
i counldnt believe someone would pay her
shes pig ugly and shags in the back of a van
with her pimp in the front
forget the bb side i couldnt shag her
just to she her on the tv as she is in real life
not one for me

Offline Happyjose

just seen a programme on channel 4, 24hour police custody

Guess which prossie was blackmailing punters in Luton and the accomplice was a police officer.

When I saw the pic of the prossie and the name was kirie I thought it wrang a bell.

Were you pissed when you watched it, as you seem a bit confused?

And there are several more recent threads on this without having to resurrect this long dead one

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

I didn’t think it was worth creating a new thread so I just posted it on the first thread that came up with kirie. Didn’t see any other thread regarding her blackmailing punters. But I’m sorry for bringing up the dead thread didn’t know it would hit a nerve

Offline Silverrocket

I also watched the programme,from my memory the blackmail had nothing to do with Kirie,it was one of the policemen.

Offline Grenadier36

Don't understand the mindset of the porridge stirrers TBH but seems to be a market for it :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Chorley

I have absolutely no idea why anyone would punt this dirty barebacking skank.  :vomit:  :crazy: :thumbsdown:
What's the appeal? :unknown:

nten

Loads of her BB videos on various sites. Judging by some of the men she receives from in these videos it really would be Russian roulette.

Offline Grenadier36

Loads of her BB videos on various sites. Judging by some of the men she receives from in these videos it really would be Russian roulette.
Some seem to get off on bugchasing - punting her is for those with a deathwish IMO

Offline shagmore

I love a babe with a hairy pussy - but no way with her BB

Offline Jamesbattersea

Bare back,  piss drinking fuckin ell!
No No No!
I'd wank in her face if she paid me 30 quid !?!

Offline Chorley

I watched one her vids a while back before I knew who she was. Fuck me that was a bad idea!  :dash:  :dash: :dash: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline hunkybc

Why would anyone want to risk it.....just why!? Avoid like the plague I say! :scare:

Offline george r

I also watched the programme,from my memory the blackmail had nothing to do with Kirie,it was one of the policemen.

:thumbsup: