Author Topic: Lilly phillips  (Read 38720 times)

Offline Wayfarer

No, I like all sorts of women, but Bonnie Blue just doesn't do it for me. Lilly Phillips is definitely pretty.
I got a sticker saying "I fucked Lily Phillips" after I fucked Lily Phillips. She is quite tall in real life.

She is a really good performer. I luckily did my GB with Lily in a small group of very well behaved me who understood etiquette to allow everyone a turn and each were fully certed
« Last Edit: October 03, 2025, 09:26:51 pm by Wayfarer »

Offline Lou2019

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 646
  • Likes: 76
  •  
I got a sticker saying "I fucked Lily Phillips" after I fucked Lily Phillips. She is quite tall in real life.

She is a really good performer. I luckily did my GB with Lily in a small group of very well behaved me who understood etiquette to allow everyone a turn and each were fully certed

Ewwww
Banned reason: Can’t stop having a pop at punters, on a punting forum, warned to many times now, no more!!
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Garyhart

Ewwww

This did make me chuckle  :D

I’ve never heard of receiving a sticker after sex in my life hahaha

Offline RandomGuy99

I got a sticker saying "I fucked Lily Phillips" after I fucked Lily Phillips. She is quite tall in real life.

She is a really good performer. I luckily did my GB with Lily in a small group of very well behaved me who understood etiquette to allow everyone a turn and each were fully certed
Did she slap it on your arse?

Offline gurds

lol, lily is cute facially. But gangbang not for me, would want to fuck her for an hour at least one to one which she doesn't do

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I got a sticker saying "I fucked Lily Phillips" after I fucked Lily Phillips. She is quite tall in real life.


Exactly the type of clown that I despise.
Back in the good old days.
I grew up on pornstars such as Havana ginger, Ice la fox, Vanessa blue, Cherokee, Pinky, Nyomi banxxx, carmella bing, Kelly divine, Sara jay, Kelli staxxx, Ava devine, Asa akira, Teanna trump etc
Real pornstars who did this for the love of the game.

A girl like lily phillips is not even a pornstar, she is a self-trafficked mentally deranged monkey and if you are particpating in these gangbangs then you should not be proud. Hang your head in shame because it is disgusting that is what you are proud of.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingking



A girl like lily phillips is not even a pornstar, she is a self-trafficked mentally deranged monkey and if you are particpating in these gangbangs then you should not be proud. Hang your head in shame because it is disgusting that is what you are proud of.

What someone like is down to them, no man should feel shameful for having a gangbang or for having sex with Lilly Philips.
You do know you are on a punting forum, right?
Everyone is different.
You may not fancy doing anything with Lilly and quite frankly I don't either but no man should feel ashamed for wanting to.

Offline Mstar86

Exactly the type of clown that I despise.
Back in the good old days.
I grew up on pornstars such as Havana ginger, Ice la fox, Vanessa blue, Cherokee, Pinky, Nyomi banxxx, carmella bing, Kelly divine, Sara jay, Kelli staxxx, Ava devine, Asa akira, Teanna trump etc
Real pornstars who did this for the love of the game.

A girl like lily phillips is not even a pornstar, she is a self-trafficked mentally deranged monkey and if you are particpating in these gangbangs then you should not be proud. Hang your head in shame because it is disgusting that is what you are proud of.

This feels a little harsh and judgmental which on this forum feels unfair.

I can literally bet you’ve slept with a real trafficked girl going by your love of VivaStreet Brazilians and to be so judgmental when on a punting forum and you sleep with TS and partake in BB seems rich as many on here and in wider society would judge you for your sexual choices. (I’m not judging you btw)

Also just felt needlessly rude when he was just explaining his experience which some of us actually want to know about the reality behind the hype.

P.s love the pornstars you grew on, all absolute legends in that era! Add Shyla Styles, Gianna Micheals, Mason Moore, Angelina Valentine & Veronica Avluv in that “for the love of the game” tier!


Do you really think Lily & Bonnie don’t actually love sex? Could it not just be a different performance type? Not an over the top golden era style that we grew in but a proper GND/GFE modern era thing. They’ve just monetised what loads of women do at sex parties & in civvy street for free imo so I have no problem with it personally.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2025, 07:19:48 am by Mstar86 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Lily's 1 hr 6 minute scene with one guy on this isn't bad, but the guy is a disappointment by cumming on her bum at the end instead of a facial or CIM. He is disappointed in himself too.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2025, 08:35:27 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline puntingking

Lilly Philips parents

Lily’s parents were emotional when discussing their daughter on a recent documentary with Stacey Dooley

External Link/Members Only

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
This feels a little harsh and judgmental which on this forum feels unfair.

I can literally bet you’ve slept with a real trafficked girl going by your love of VivaStreet Brazilians and to be so judgmental when on a punting forum and you sleep with TS and partake in BB seems rich as many on here and in wider society would judge you for your sexual choices. (I’m not judging you btw)

Also just felt needlessly rude when he was just explaining his experience which some of us actually want to know about the reality behind the hype.

P.s love the pornstars you grew on, all absolute legends in that era! Add Shyla Styles, Gianna Micheals, Mason Moore, Angelina Valentine & Veronica Avluv in that “for the love of the game” tier!


Do you really think Lily & Bonnie don’t actually love sex? Could it not just be a different performance type? Not an over the top golden era style that we grew in but a proper GND/GFE modern era thing. They’ve just monetised what loads of women do at sex parties & in civvy street for free imo so I have no problem with it personally.
In that documentary, lily was crying after sleeping with 1000 men. There is literal stories on here and saafe of british escorts crying after bookings. One member here used to be an escorts "call in buddy" she would call him after bookings crying and venting her frustration. I seen a YouTube video last year, on sinners podcast. A UK escort was on there crying about her choices.
My sexual choices are up for judgement too of course.
This era of porn will be quickly replaced by AI soon. When people are able to type into a script the type of porn they imagine in their head. It is game over for these new onlyfans type of porn. The metaverse will be exciting for some.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mstar86

In that documentary, lily was crying after sleeping with 1000 men. There is literal stories on here and saafe of british escorts crying after bookings. One member here used to be an escorts "call in buddy" she would call him after bookings crying and venting her frustration. I seen a YouTube video last year, on sinners podcast. A UK escort was on there crying about her choices.
My sexual choices are up for judgement too of course.
This era of porn will be quickly replaced by AI soon. When people are able to type into a script the type of porn they imagine in their head. It is game over for these new onlyfans type of porn. The metaverse will be exciting for some.

I agree any SP can cry over their bad choices, still very different to victims of trafficking but I fully get your point.

Very interesting thoughts on forthcoming ai era of porn. It is getting better by the day and can be way more personalised in future. If these girls are smart they will licence their likeness, record all of their voice and facial / body movements and have an ai version doing all the work whilst they just cash the cheques and the end user wanks into their fleshlight with a headset on lol.

These girls will survive, I’m sure of it but may be harder for new girls to enter the sphere.

Might be time we all start taking ai porn more seriously……

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I agree any SP can cry over their bad choices, still very different to victims of trafficking but I fully get your point.

Very interesting thoughts on forthcoming ai era of porn. It is getting better by the day and can be way more personalised in future. If these girls are smart they will licence their likeness, record all of their voice and facial / body movements and have an ai version doing all the work whilst they just cash the cheques and the end user wanks into their fleshlight with a headset on lol.

These girls will survive, I’m sure of it but may be harder for new girls to enter the sphere.

Might be time we all start taking ai porn more seriously……
Fenix international is the AI software company behind only fans
Once you use the platform, they own your shit. Similar to what Spotify do.
They can use your content to train their AI models.
They are already building models and there is AI actresses doing roles in Hollywood.
Only fans girls today will be tomorrows escorts but expect awful service levels unless they offer bareback of course.
Bareback is going to be the "Nth degree" margin which separates those who make money and those who struggle in a few years. Most of the older punters who hate bareback will have died or retired.
You can see on this forum more bareback reviews and it is not by accident.
In civvy world more and more girls I meet are regularly taking prep too.
AI porn is going to be extreme, think legalporno.com but 100x more extreme. People are going to end up in prison for some of the AI content they will create.
I say grab your popcorn, sit back and let it play out.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Bareback is going to be the "Nth degree" margin which separates those who make money and those who struggle in a few years. Most of the older punters who hate bareback will have died or retired.

What a crock of bull

Just repeating how much *you* love bareback doesn’t make it true

How about asking escorts which one makes more money, in the long term, it’s not doing bb

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
What a crock of bull

Just repeating how much *you* love bareback doesn’t make it true

How about asking escorts which one makes more money, in the long term, it’s not doing bb
You are probably one of the sex workers who fear the truth but sex workers who are offering bareback make the most money long term.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
You are probably one of the sex workers who fear the truth but sex workers who are offering bareback make the most money long term.

And how would you even claim to prove this !?

Think my opinion will be a lot more closer to the truth, u know, being a sex worker myself :crazy:

Offline RandomGuy99

You are probably one of the sex workers who fear the truth but sex workers who are offering bareback make the most money long term.
I doubt it and in the meantime they possibly get more STIs and are taking unnecessary risks.

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Honestly wish I loved condoms as much as you lot
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Honestly wish I loved condoms as much as you lot

But you don’t ever have to “love” using condoms if you don’t want to. Not every booking needs them. Doesn’t mean I do bareback EVER

HR, titty fuck, blowjobs are all popular not every booking has penetration involved

If you hate condoms so much that’s what I would recommend  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2025, 07:12:52 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline Handel2020

She's had over £60K of cosmetic surgery External Link/Members Only

There is no before and after so you can't see. Apparently she had fat removes, but I guess any procedure can make a difference, even a chin implant. I can't be too judgemental. I wish I'd had some done on myself.

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

But you don’t ever have to “love” using condoms if you don’t want to. Not every booking needs them. Doesn’t mean I do bareback EVER

HR, titty fuck, blowjobs are all popular not every booking has penetration involved

If you hate condoms so much that’s what I would recommend  :hi:

In America, bareback sex is quite popular. When I was in New York and seeing girls there, many of them offered unprotected sex if I could provide recent test results.

Even in the UK, a lot of escorts offer bareback services discreetly. If you can show test results and are willing to pay extra, it’s often available. I was part of a Reddit forum about seeing escorts in the U.S. and the UK — the reviews were wild, but the subreddit eventually got banned.

Even pornstars and OnlyFans models sometimes prefer having sex without a condom if I show test results, although the prices in the U.S. are noticeably higher than in the UK.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2025, 07:34:15 am by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Offline Mstar86

Honestly wish I loved condoms as much as you lot

There will always be a high percentage of men who HAVE to use condoms because they have a wife, girlfriend or life to protect against STI’s and/or unwanted pregnancies. I don’t know why people think BB would takeover but agree it has and will always become more popular. Anyone younger than a Millennial isn’t as scared of aids as they didn’t grow up in the 80’s and now with PreP etc they feel safer to take risks but this doesn’t conclusively mean that SP’s who don’t offer it will be out of business.

Not everyone punter is single

Offline Mstar86

In America, bareback sex is quite popular. When I was in New York and seeing girls there, many of them offered unprotected sex if I could provide recent test results.

Even in the UK, a lot of escorts offer bareback services discreetly. If you can show test results and are willing to pay extra, it’s often available. I was part of a Reddit forum about seeing escorts in the U.S. and the UK — the reviews were wild, but the subreddit eventually got banned.

Even pornstars and OnlyFans models sometimes prefer having sex without a condom if I show test results, although the prices in the U.S. are noticeably higher than in the UK.

Please do not take this the wrong way but:

Why do you only review cheaper Brazilians from Kommons & VS and not any of the pornstars & OF girls and Americans?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2025, 10:34:33 am by Mstar86 »

Offline Mstar86

What a crock of bull

Just repeating how much *you* love bareback doesn’t make it true

How about asking escorts which one makes more money, in the long term, it’s not doing bb

Tbh if you look at the facts he posted and take away opinion, an ai company being involved in OnlyFans and the girls not fully reading the T’s&C’s could end badly once the ai has developed because think of how much content it has to work from plus data on what men want……

Girls like Lily will survive off of celebrity but entering the business could become harder for OF girls (I be escorts will survive anything as history will tell us)

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Tbh if you look at the facts he posted and take away opinion, an ai company being involved in OnlyFans and the girls not fully reading the T’s&C’s could end badly once the ai has developed because think of how much content it has to work from plus data on what men want……

Girls like Lily will survive off of celebrity but entering the business could become harder for OF girls (I be escorts will survive anything as history will tell us)

Not talking  about the Onlyfans part which I have no knowledge on tbh

Just it’s not true in any way those who offer bareback make more in the long term

Can you think of any bareback escorts that charge top rates (300ph+) after being in the industry for at least 10 years? I can’t think of many. But I know lots of escorts using protection who fit that category

Long term money smart for an escort is staying safe, low risk, highly regarded (with good reviews) and catering to the majority not the minority
« Last Edit: October 05, 2025, 07:27:14 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Please do not take this the wrong way but:

Why do you only review cheaper Brazilians from Kommons & VS and not any of the pornstars & OF girls and Americans?

Hi there, no offence taken.
I’ve discussed on the big ass forum about my bookings with:
   •   Ester Ana
   •   Valentina Ferraz
   •   Bella Sadim
   •   Eva Musa
   •   Jezelle Florence

I’ve also met Aubrey Knight.
All of these ladies are quite high-end — I definitely wouldn’t call them cheap, lol.

And this one:
External Link/Members Only

I just have a lot of reviews to write, so I’m really behind.
I also posted in the international section of the group chat that I’m meeting Miamy Giany in New York, but since no one responded, I figured no one was interested.

On the other hand, unless she’s got a big ass, I’m not booking. From what I’ve seen, the only English woman with a big butt is Aubrey Knight — and her service is really nice.

I am really considering booking Kaden Kole when she comes next month tho, I will 100% write a review if I pull the plug on that one.

On the other hand, I like big asses. Brazilians tend to have them, which is why I book them regularly. Unless you can recommend women of other ethnicities with big asses, I’d really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2025, 07:52:40 pm by Trafalgarlaw17 »

Offline Mstar86

Not talking  about the Onlyfans part which I have no knowledge on tbh

Just it’s not true in any way those who offer bareback make more in the long term

Can you think of any bareback escorts that charge top rates (300ph+) after being in the industry for at least 10 years? I can’t think of many. But I know lots of escorts using protection who fit that category

Long term money smart for an escort is staying safe, low risk, highly regarded (with good reviews) and catering to the majority not the minority

I agree with this although there are some and also let’s be real, lots offer it on the sly or to regulars but I take your point. Being safe ultimately secures a longer career.

I’d like to know if majority of punters are for or against bb as this forum seems bias and isn’t even a small percentage of overall punters.

Offline Mstar86

Hi there, no offence taken.
I’ve discussed on the big ass forum about my bookings with:
   •   Ester Ana
   •   Valentina Ferraz
   •   Bella Sadim
   •   Eva Musa
   •   Jezelle Florence

I’ve also met Aubrey Knight.
All of these ladies are quite high-end — I definitely wouldn’t call them cheap, lol.

And this one:
External Link/Members Only

I just have a lot of reviews to write, so I’m really behind.
I also posted in the international section of the group chat that I’m meeting Miamy Giany in New York, but since no one responded, I figured no one was interested.

On the other hand, unless she’s got a big ass, I’m not booking. From what I’ve seen, the only English woman with a big butt is Aubrey Knight — and her service is really nice.

I am really considering booking Kaden Kole when she comes next month tho, I will 100% write a review if I pull the plug on that one.

On the other hand, I like big asses. Brazilians tend to have them, which is why I book them regularly. Unless you can recommend women of other ethnicities with big asses, I’d really appreciate it.

Lucky man, I’d love to have punted & reviewed Ester Ana & Valentina Ferraz!! I’m also debating Kaden but she’s quite booked up already on the days I’m free so unsure I can make it happen. I for sure am interested in Miamy Giany so please let us know how it goes.

And do those reviews because we need them, especially in the big bum sphere!!like you said hard to find at times!

Offline gurds

I agree most escorts should use condoms with majority or all clients. Bareback can be done though with clean test results on both sides which some escorts offer, also if you get on well with an escort you could progress to bareback at some point with clean results.

If people looking for condoms that feel very similar to raw I would recommend pasante silk thin.

You can buy them in bulk as well.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
I agree most escorts should use condoms with majority or all clients. Bareback can be done though with clean test results on both sides which some escorts offer, also if you get on well with an escort you could progress to bareback at some point with clean results.

With the small exception of actual pornstars, I think reluctance from “decent” escorts to offer it is because allegations on here of doing that would be a literal career killer. And that’s OK

Even with testing if someone says on UKP a girl is a bb-er she will lose more clients than she gains

You won’t ever see a change in attitude as long as that remains the case

Which is totally fine from where I see it. I hate the idea naive young newbies getting pressured into doing something which they don’t realise is a problem until it’s too late. Herpes, HPV, HIV all are lifelong with no cures it’s not just luck I’ve not caught any of them, it’s keeping myself safe.

Offline MLawro93

I agree most escorts should use condoms with majority or all clients. Bareback can be done though with clean test results on both sides which some escorts offer, also if you get on well with an escort you could progress to bareback at some point with clean results.

If people looking for condoms that feel very similar to raw I would recommend pasante silk thin.

You can buy them in bulk as well.

Should use condoms with all clients. Both sides having clean tests results ain't worth a thing due to window periods

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Should use condoms with all clients. Both sides having clean tests results ain't worth a thing due to window periods

Window periods yes a very good reason AND because NHS tests will not regularly check for the less known STIs like Trichomoniasis. I’m not going to roll that dice, no thanks

Good escorts won’t do it because catching anything means taking time off. None of that is money smart in the long term :crazy:

Offline gurds

Window periods yes a very good reason AND because NHS tests will not regularly check for the less known STIs like Trichomoniasis. I’m not going to roll that dice, no thanks

Good escorts won’t do it because catching anything means taking time off. None of that is money smart in the long term :crazy:

what do you think about the escorts that charge big extra money for raw with clean results? Do you think this is smart tactic in terms of extra money.

Way I see it as well is there is still some risk involved with condom although less, e.g. condom could break, could roll during sex, etc.

Also lot of people don't mention oral without, oral without is generally fairly safe in terms of men receiving it but there are some unfortunate people who got gonnhorea,etc.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
Do you think this is smart tactic in terms of extra money.

No as I said already . Generally a terrible plan to make extra money. You will lose more clients than you gain even if she charges a premium for it. Maybe for chancers out in Dubai charging 10k

Condoms can break sometimes yes , difference with that is if you have a condom fail at least its not with a bareback seeker. He is not so likely to be barebacking others


Therefore the risk is much lower unless condoms keep breaking with all the other escorts they see. Quite unlikely as it’s something that can happen like once a year or less in my experience
« Last Edit: October 06, 2025, 08:56:21 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline puntingking

"The final straw came in June, when the 26-year-old announced her plans to hold a human "petting zoo challenge". The stunt would have seen Bonnie locked in a glass cage as strangers came to do "whatever they wanted" to her, sparking complaints from fellow sex workers and women's rights activists that she was glamourising rape culture."
Source - Mirror online


She is possibly the most hated woman for feminists campaigners  :unknown:



The likes of Bonnie Blue and Lilly Phillips seem to love the "shock factor" that they bring along with the media attention they seem to get when they announce another shocking stunt.

I must say, as a guy I don't particularly like her too  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2025, 02:45:09 pm by puntingking »

Offline RandomGuy99

"The final straw came in June, when the 26-year-old announced her plans to hold a human "petting zoo challenge". The stunt would have seen Bonnie locked in a glass cage as strangers came to do "whatever they wanted" to her, sparking complaints from fellow sex workers and women's rights activists that she was glamourising rape culture."
Source - Mirror online

She is possibly the most hated woman for feminists campaigners  :unknown:

The likes of Bonnie Blue and Lilly Phillips seem to love the "shock factor" that they bring along with the media attention they seem to get when they announce another shocking stunt.

I must say, as a guy I don't particularly like her too  :thumbsdown:
I read that Lily Phillips is going to get her toes shortened. That's crazy.

Offline puntingking

I saw a youtube video of bonnie blue having a conversation with Andrew Tate. Both with very different opinions.
I finished the 10 or so minute clip understanding both of their views.

It is a good watch nonetheless.

If you want to see it then just type Andrew tate and Bonnie Blue in the youtube search function then you should come across it.

It is 5 months old but I only came across it today.  :hi:


Edit - It was Bonnie Blue and not Lilly Phillips.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2025, 07:04:14 am by puntingking »

Offline artful_connoisseur

Anyone know where I can sign up to either of their next events?

Offline RandomGuy99

Anyone know where I can sign up to either of their next events?
Try their OFs or X or Instagram accounts

Offline puntingking



This guy is desperate to sign up to their next event  :D

Anyone know where I can sign up to either of their next events?

Anyone know where I can sign up to her next event?

All the best mate in meeting her or Bonnie Blue  :hi:

Offline brandnewday75

Try their OFs or X or Instagram accounts

It is interesting how these events must work. I am on Lily’s telegram feed and I’ve seen possibly two "event" announcements.

However every few weeks or so she’s showing up on her socials covered in all sorts (lol) with smug looking guys behind her. Ok, it could just be recycled clips/content but I was briefly subscribed to her onlyfans (curiosity more than anything) and she never mentions anything. So whether she only allows her big OF tippers to join in I don’t know. Some of them certainly don’t look like hired muscle bound porn studs, but I could be totally mistaken! lol.

Would I do one of these events? Not sure, I’d be happy for her to film us as a one on one. I’d be nervous for sure but the blue pills would get me through it. lol.

It is interesting though when I think about it, I’m guessing the OF approach just earns her far more money. She never looks totally comfortable in the  US style porn scenes I’ve seen. Maybe the OF scenes just allow her more control and to be more comfortable.

Offline RandomGuy99

It is interesting how these events must work. I am on Lily’s telegram feed and I’ve seen possibly two "event" announcements.

However every few weeks or so she’s showing up on her socials covered in all sorts (lol) with smug looking guys behind her. Ok, it could just be recycled clips/content but I was briefly subscribed to her onlyfans (curiosity more than anything) and she never mentions anything. So whether she only allows her big OF tippers to join in I don’t know. Some of them certainly don’t look like hired muscle bound porn studs, but I could be totally mistaken! lol.

Would I do one of these events? Not sure, I’d be happy for her to film us as a one on one. I’d be nervous for sure but the blue pills would get me through it. lol.

It is interesting though when I think about it, I’m guessing the OF approach just earns her far more money. She never looks totally comfortable in the  US style porn scenes I’ve seen. Maybe the OF scenes just allow her more control and to be more comfortable.
I think she doesn't look comfortable in her pro sex scenes because she is used to filming more amateur style scenes where she is talking to the camera instead of another actor. You can see in some scenes she recognises the camera is there and looks like she wants to say something to it but then doesn't.  Sometimes she says something a bit cheesy which ruins the scene.

If she has 400,000 subscribers on OF and charges them $6 a month then that's $2,400,000 a month, which is nice. I read that she's just bought a house in Cheshire and she drives an expensive Land Rover.

I think she does the odd publicity posting to get men to turn up to shag her. However, I think she has probably identified a group of less than 100 men of different shapes and sizes who are available when she wants to film scenes and she uses them for most scenes and then does content sharing with more pro partners where they both give their time for free and they both get to use the content and they drive traffic to each other's OFs.

Offline puntingking



If she has 400,000 subscribers on OF and charges them $6 a month then that's $2,400,000 a month, which is nice. I read that she's just bought a house in Cheshire and she drives an expensive Land Rover.



lets not forget that onlyfans would also take their cut.  :thumbsup:

I said this before on here, but I will say it again. I would never subscribe to a only fan girl. It is not for me.
I like the company of a real woman in front of me. I don't like all the virtual stuff.
But Each to their own. Whatever makes people happy, I guess.  :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

lets not forget that onlyfans would also take their cut.  :thumbsup:

I said this before on here, but I will say it again. I would never subscribe to a only fan girl. It is not for me.
I like the company of a real woman in front of me. I don't like all the virtual stuff.
But Each to their own. Whatever makes people happy, I guess.  :hi:
OF do take their cut, which is why they're happy having her on their platform as she's a good earner and they also get free advertising from the media coverage of her. In her documentary earlier this year she said she's a millionaire and given her earnings that's easily true. She doesn't do a lot of paid pro porn shoots as I think they don't make sense to her financially - 1 scene for $10,000 one off payment vs 1 gangbang amateur scene could make her $100,000 over time on OF and Fansly.

Offline puntingking

OF do take their cut, which is why they're happy having her on their platform as she's a good earner and they also get free advertising from the media coverage of her. In her documentary earlier this year she said she's a millionaire and given her earnings that's easily true. She doesn't do a lot of paid pro porn shoots as I think they don't make sense to her financially - 1 scene for $10,000 one off payment vs 1 gangbang amateur scene could make her $100,000 over time on OF and Fansly.

I wonder if there are many women who are doing well on only fans.
Or are Lilly Phillips and Bonnie Blue a exception to the rule, that most women can't just rely on only fans  :unknown:


Offline RandomGuy99

I wonder if there are many women who are doing well on only fans.
Or are Lilly Phillips and Bonnie Blue a exception to the rule, that most women can't just rely on only fans  :unknown:
I know one woman on there who is making over £100K a year.

Offline puntingking

I know one woman on there who is making over £100K a year.

But it surely can't be that easy to make that on only fans to the vast majority of young woman who attempts to, otherwise surely every or most woman would sign up to only fans  :unknown:


Or am I wrong here?  :unknown: