External Link/Members OnlyI posted my ghost experience with this SP yesterday and duly informed her of my disappointment and the review itself -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=431852.0I got a flurry of apologetic messages this morning with an offer to make things right. SP showed me some messages and it seems she's been dealing with a few personal things. I made it a point to inform her that regardless of this, a courteous message to let me know would have gone a long way. Despite this, I decided to give her a second chance and went along to see if I could sample the positive experience others have had.
We agreed a time for a 30 mins appointment and comms were spot on this time around - my hopes were high.
Arrived at the location near Paddington, got the flat info and made my way over. Up a flew flights of stairs and greeted by 'Yas'.
We got the greetings and apologies out the way and broke into action. Lots of kissing, fingering and my oh my can this girl give head - the whole thing disappeared and then some! No complaints from her as she kept going until I was ready to fuck.
Onto the bed, dom on and she hopped on top. Starting off slow, she rode me with her legs in various angles for the deepest penetration possible. She grabbed my body hard which made me go harder and eventually fill the dom. We had a couple of laughs, I took a quick shower and got out of there.
I'm glad I gave this one another chance, she did not disappoint. I found her to be extremely friendly and quirky. Will definitely be back!