I have been visiting Prague for decades now. While the scene is no longer what it once was, and the drop in the value of the pound means that it is no longer the bargain it once was, it is still a great place to punt. If you do your research, and avoid the tourist rip-offs, you can still get an hour’s full-on GFE/PSE for less than £70 (Cz2000), which is fantastic value in my book. I have given advice on the does and don’ts on Punting in Prague previously (see the Prague Latest thread), so I won’t repeat it all again here, and just concentrate on things that have changed recently.
There was a purge on adult contact-sites a couple of years back, and sites such as sex.cz got closed down. The vacuum has now been filled by numerous alternatives such as:
External Link/Members Only,
External Link/Members Only,
External Link/Members Only,
External Link/Members Only,
External Link/Members Only etc. However, these seem to suffer from the same problem as the original sex-cz site – they give a very unrealistic view of who is actually available. You can waste considerable time chasing SPs who are no longer working, blatant B&S, etc.
IMO, the best source of info as to who is actually working is still
External Link/Members Only, and its sister site
External Link/Members Only. If I find an SP I fancy on any of the other sites, I will look for her on annonce/agama – if she isn’t there, I won’t waste too much time trying to contact her. Plus of course I do the usual searches, principally on the phone number (with and without the +042 and spaces), to find any reviews, links that indicate she is a club girl or works for one of the more notorious agencies, etc.
One big change that I noticed this year is the number of Chinese SPs now available. There have always been a handful, but this year doing a filter for Asian nationality brings up 5-6 pages of results! For many years, I have steered clear of Chinese SPs in the UK, as the results were almost always disappointing, at best. However, of late, I have had some spectacular punts with Chinese SPs in the UK, and I wanted to see if they have similarly upped their game in Prague.
The Chinese charge Cz 3000 (£100) and above for an hour, more than the Cz 2000 (£70) that I usually pay to see an indie, but comparable with many other privats. However, they are available until late at night. The punting scene is more or less dead in Prague after about 8pm, when most of the indies and reputable privats have either closed or have very few girls available. What is available at night is mainly tourist rip-off clubs and massage parlours, and over-priced outcall escorts. So some reasonably priced Chinese offerings looked tempting.
My first visit was to
External Link/Members Only. I know, I know - they have awful reviews on Svetaci. However, it was my first evening in Prague, and after all the travelling I didn’t feel like another long schlep out and back. They have a parlour a few minutes walk from my hotel, with a number of girls. They quickly replied to my message with their menu. Cz3500 (£120) for an hour is high for Prague (you can see a Chinese SP in the UK for less than that), but does includes OWO and FK. And a previous poster said that he was given a choice of girls, which sounded promising. However, when I turned up, there was apparently only one girl available, decidedly more chunky than the ads. However, she was friendly and tactile, so I decided to plough on. Unfortunately she was extremely reluctant to kiss, but was very sensual, and got the job done. I would rate her as a high neutral. She said she would only be in Prague for another week, so no point in reviewing her in detail.
The second visit was to another Chinese privat
External Link/Members Only. At Cz 3000 for an hour including OWO and FK, decidedly better value than asiaprivat, but still more than what local indies charge. They claim to have girls in various parts of Prague, but their ads that day all seemed to be for P3. They had ads for about half-a-dozen different girls, but their Whatsapp message had photos of just two. And when I turned up, the girl I saw matched her photos – huzzah! She was extremely tactile and sensuous, although at first reluctant to kiss she relented as things got more passionate. A high positive. I would have liked to see her again, but she said she was moving on, and her ad had disappeared the next day.
My final Chinese lucky-dip was from one of a number of very similar ads for Chinese in P7, presumably another Chinese privat. Again, the ad has now gone. As with my visit to asiaprivat, the girl I saw was decidedly more chunky than the ad. Their message had stated Cz 3200 for an hour including kissing and OWO, but on arrival she flat-out refused any kissing (apparently all Western men have bad breath). She was also not very friendly, so I walked.
So a mixed experience with Chinese SPs in Prague, pretty much as in the UK. And as in the UK, they seem to move on between places fairly regularly. I might give the Oriental Princess place another go on my next visit, but will be giving Asia Privat and that P7 place a wide berth.
My slight disappointment with the Chinese SPs was more than made up for with some fantastic punts with locals, at 2000 or 2500 for an hour (including the usual OWO and FK add-ons). I have already booked my next trip to Prague.