Author Topic: Comically photoshopped TS cocks  (Read 3418 times)

Offline tantraman

I thought Gethin_Thomas had a great idea, so I've gone ahead and started one :music: ...

We could start a thread of comically photoshopped TS cocks. Saw this one earlier

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

I myself add Mia XXXL :coolgirl: ...

To settle the confusion between 'Manuella' and 'Mia', ariel2018, is this the TS in question (albeit with a ridiculously photoshopped cock :rolleyes: and huge hands :scare:)? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline diver ted

« Last Edit: May 28, 2025, 09:38:15 pm by diver ted »

Offline tantraman

Possibly photoshopped... Leticia Griffol's appendage....

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

... not "possibly", DT ... I'd say definitely and comically, very much in spirt of this thread :D

Offline JPKew

Worst thing is that it's really silly ...
She actually does have a perfectly fine cock: External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Has anyone seen Kalena?  Can't find any review of her.  Seems like she's adopted a new name or she's new in town?

External Link/Members Only

She doesn't look like 10 incher which is a first red flag for me as she's claiming it

Thanks

... not seen her, jonnydapp, but her photo belongs in this thread :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

... I saw this one over the weekend - will write a review when i get a chance but I will say she was sensational and the most incredible kisser... and the cock was absolutely perfect

External Link/Members Only

... 'perfect' or comically photoshopped? :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline cuteinchelsea

Also here..
This photo is from first link...
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Mixed UKP reviews...
Positive
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=405505.0
Negative
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347712.0
DT

Her vid shows the accurate schlong... still massive though... about the size of 11 inch black dildo, but shorter. Looks hella girthy!


Offline tantraman

just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that

External Link/Members Only

would love to see a review if anyone wants a go

... I know how to post pics, but I reckon this pic from this TS is appropriately preserved here :rolleyes: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Ivor Hunch

not really on topic, since obvsly not purporting to be real, but quite amusing...

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: August 18, 2025, 12:51:17 pm by tantraman »


Offline diver ted



Offline cuteinchelsea