Author Topic: New TS Girls  (Read 17489 times)

Offline Ichi13

Hey guys! Does anyone know or have any information about this two new ladies in town ?
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Just to add to this list about new girls, Mae is in Brighton, and I'd love to hear if she is legit, and about anybody's experience with her.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sexy pete

This Mae is absolutely stunning. Let's hope she is on her way to London next!

Offline Yakuza0

This Mae is absolutely stunning. Let's hope she is on her way to London next!
And let’s hope she’s real

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Just to add to this list about new girls, Mae is in Brighton, and I'd love to hear if she is legit, and about anybody's experience with her.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


If you are hoping for a cock, she is doing a good job of hiding it, especially in the brown bikini.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline A Decent Fist


If you are hoping for a cock, she is doing a good job of hiding it, especially in the brown bikini.  :unknown:

Two of the pics score multiple hits on Yandex, all in Russian (or at least in Cyrillic script). One of the pics links to this female Instagram model:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Yakuza0

Two of the pics score multiple hits on Yandex, all in Russian (or at least in Cyrillic script). One of the pics links to this female Instagram model:

External Link/Members Only

Well...fuck.

Offline hornykid32

Anyone seen or any info on this one??

External Link/Members Only

Signed up for her OF no updates in months, didnt replied my message eiter.

She looks hot, but not sure if its real.

Any info?

thanks

Offline Yakuza0

Anyone seen or any info on this one??

External Link/Members Only

Signed up for her OF no updates in months, didnt replied my message eiter.

She looks hot, but not sure if its real.

Any info?

thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331180.msg3442782#msg3442782
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 03:03:04 pm by Yakuza0 »

Offline hornykid32

woow thanks, wont waste my time then :drinks:

Offline FrankieL92

As far as I’m aware, this girl is new:

External Link/Members Only

Any info on her? Frustrating that it appears none of the links in her profile work. Twitter, Insta and Onlyfans all say “this account does not exist” so yeah, probably not a good sign.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BILLY LIAR

As far as I’m aware, this girl is new:

External Link/Members Only

Any info on her? Frustrating that it appears none of the links in her profile work. Twitter, Insta and Onlyfans all say “this account does not exist” so yeah, probably not a good sign.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Profile has been knocking around on & off for well over 6 months on Birchplace & Shemale UK.

Been tempted but something feels iffy. For instance none of the profile pics appear to be taken in the UK & as you have pointed out social media accounts dont exist

Offline TheMagnet

Tried multiple times to get through to her.

Got a response twice.  First time can't remember but second time wanted £250 for the hour, managed to negotiate down to £200 and then radio silence.

I agree her profile has been knocking about for a while but there is something unusual here.

Always the same photos, never updated and super hard to get hold of.

Personally i'm calling a bait and switch here and won't attempt to contact her again, pointless!

Offline ItalianStalli0n

Hi guys,

I’ve been lurking on Twitter and came across TS Jenny. Here is her @jessyshemale7.

She’s currently in London and asking for 180 per hour in call and 100 for half.

Anyone seen her? Might TOFTT as she looks stunning, only caveat is that there’s quite a bit off BB on her feed... Cheers

Offline A Decent Fist

Hi guys,

I’ve been lurking on Twitter and came across TS Jenny. Here is her @jessyshemale7.

She’s currently in London and asking for 180 per hour in call and 100 for half.

Anyone seen her? Might TOFTT as she looks stunning, only caveat is that there’s quite a bit off BB on her feed... Cheers

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yakuza0

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a chance to meet her? Pretty far away from me so just hoping she comes to either Scotland or London

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a chance to meet her? Pretty far away from me so just hoping she comes to either Scotland or London

It is greater London, a lot nearer than Scotland :unknown:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Yakuza0

It is greater London, a lot nearer than Scotland :unknown:

Woops, bit brainlagged there and added London by mistake.
But yeah, I'll only go to London in a month or so, would be great to know if anyone had an experience with her

Offline A Decent Fist

I would be first in the queue to see this slender blonde trans girl who joined AW this month, even at £200 an hour... but there's a major snag.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

The problem for some might be the BB but what kills it for me is this line from her profile:

** I am total bottom & don't have it touched **

Damn. No point in seeing a trans girl if you can't play with and suck her cock
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 04:24:07 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline ItalianStalli0n

Looks like Miranda is back in town… anyone up for it?

External Link/Members Only

Offline ptt67


Offline ptt67

I'd be interested to know if anyone knows anything about this girl - looks fantastic on her twitter feed!

External Link/Members Only

Offline TheMagnet

Miranda and Dany both look hot! No reviews that I can I find though.

Dany’s my type of girl, cigar in the swimming pool.  Very Tony Montana!  :cool:

Offline ItalianStalli0n

Miranda and Dany both look hot! No reviews that I can I find though.

Dany’s my type of girl, cigar in the swimming pool.  Very Tony Montana!  :cool:

Look on my reviews, managed to see her a couple of years back.

Offline Miketaylor911

Dany used to be good but since she has aged you can see how big and fat her lower half of her body is hence most of the videos don’t show her lower body.

Offline ptt67

Look on my reviews, managed to see her a couple of years back.

I’m not able to look at other members reviews directly yet. Could you link it here as I can’t find it by search?

Offline Candyman_69

This Mae is absolutely stunning. Let's hope she is on her way to London next!
I had a punt with her in Manchester a couple of years ago and yep she’s hot, pictures are pretty accurate.
She lives in Brighton and only really seems to tour the south nowadays from Brighton across to Bristol.

Offline A Decent Fist

This girl's profile is less a week old and for me she looks sensational. Exactly the kind of figure I like and a beautiful uncut cock. I can almost taste it already....

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
This girl's profile is less a week old and for me she looks sensational. Exactly the kind of figure I like and a beautiful uncut cock. I can almost taste it already....

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Right with you on that one, except the bloody tattoo. Big plastic tits have no place anywhere  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
This girl's profile is less a week old and for me she looks sensational. Exactly the kind of figure I like and a beautiful uncut cock. I can almost taste it already....

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m with you on that she is lush. What a body.

Offline Yakuza0

She's been advertising for over a month now on londonts and birchplace.
Also some of her content: External Link/Members Only and a free OF page: External Link/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for the links. You still have to register a payment card to see a free OnlyFans, it appears.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Thanks for the links. You still have to register a payment card to see a free OnlyFans, it appears.

Yeah you do, I’ve signed up ages ago never had any issues leaving my account dormant, been great tool to check out some girls who escort and have OF mostly only about £7 a month and easy to cancel subscriptions.

Offline Yakuza0

Thanks for the links. You still have to register a payment card to see a free OnlyFans, it appears.
I registered the card subscribed to a free onlyfans and removed the card instantly, now I can sub to any free onlyfans and they dont ask me for a card. On top of that, in case I’d forget to cancel the subscription I dont get charged by next month’s billing when the creator chooses to make their onlyfans paid again or end the promotion.

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had comms with this one?. They're on AW as well but nothing comes up on here.

Offline FrankieL92

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been patiently waiting for a review of her to pop up but alas no such review has been written yet! I no longer live in London so these days I need an extra special good reason to venture back there.. otherwise I would have TOFTT!
Thought I’d put her on people’s radar in case they haven’t come across her yet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
External Link/Members Only

I’ve been patiently waiting for a review of her to pop up but alas no such review has been written yet! I no longer live in London so these days I need an extra special good reason to venture back there.. otherwise I would have TOFTT!
Thought I’d put her on people’s radar in case they haven’t come across her yet.



Could you explain the lack of reviews in 4 years please?

Offline FrankieL92

Could you explain the lack of reviews in 4 years please?

Only seen 2 in that time, 1 of which I didn’t get round to writing a review for, and the other I couldn't write about due to safety/identification reasons but I still made sure to warn people away from that particular WG the best I could given the circumstance.

Offline ptt67

Anyone know anything about this girl? She has just turned up in MK - going by the name Kathy Star….looks incredibly hot…especially if her cock (which she refrains from showing in the flesh) is for real…looks like a serious weapon!!


External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Calister

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 13
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

I’ve been patiently waiting for a review of her to pop up but alas no such review has been written yet! I no longer live in London so these days I need an extra special good reason to venture back there.. otherwise I would have TOFTT!
Thought I’d put her on people’s radar in case they haven’t come



She looks stunning. I found her on X and she has some bareback videos.
This one is funny

External Link/Members Only

In Brazil you can just wave with your cock in public to get some clients :sarcastic:


« Last Edit: July 10, 2025, 10:49:12 am by Calister »
Banned reason: Promised a review of a recent meet, never happened
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline A Decent Fist

Quote
External Link/Members Only

In Brazil you can just wave with your cock in public to get some clients :sarcastic:

This would make choosing a tranny so much easier when I go kerb-crawling in the Bois de Boulogne.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Only seen 2 in that time, 1 of which I didn’t get round to writing a review for, and the other I couldn't write about due to safety/identification reasons but I still made sure to warn people away from that particular WG the best I could given the circumstance.

We all have to review matey.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members who do not contribute Reviews or whose accounts have become dormant may have their membership revoked.

If you e had the opportunity and not in 4 years, it’s unfair on other members that do share.

Offline bbanks

This would make choosing a tranny so much easier when I go kerb-crawling in the Bois de Boulogne.

I’ve always wondered how people tell the difference between a woman and a convincing TS when crawling around these places. Must be a few awkward moments from both sides  :unknown:

Offline ptt67

I used to live in Paris many years ago and unless things have changed, it is easy to know what you are getting in Le Bois de Boulogne as only TS/TV hookers ply their trade there - Rue St Dennis in the heart of Paris used to be the most renowned road for doorway cis prosies but  in truth, back in the day they could be found in pretty much every district!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2025, 03:30:17 pm by ptt67 »

Offline A Decent Fist

I’ve always wondered how people tell the difference between a woman and a convincing TS when crawling around these places. Must be a few awkward moments from both sides  :unknown:

Only last week I wheeled my bike into the trees in the Bois de Boulogne with someone I thought was a good-looking blonde TS who turned out to have what felt like a real fanny between her legs. Her tits felt soft and natural too. Face and voice had a slight masculine edge but I’m really not sure what she started out as. I paid €60 for a wank, suck, doggy and wank to completion –about 15 mins start to finish. She was perfectly nice but I was slightly disappointed because I’d hoped to suck a tranny cock.

Quote
It is easy to know what you are getting in Le Bois de Boulogne as only TS/TV hookers ply their trade there

No longer true. For the past few years it’s been about 60-40 tranny and female. This year the proportion of those who are obviously female has increased even more.

Mind you, I only ever go in the afternoon to early evening and always in daylight. No idea what the mix might be after dark.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2025, 06:28:27 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline FrankieL92

We all have to review matey.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members who do not contribute Reviews or whose accounts have become dormant may have their membership revoked.

If you e had the opportunity and not in 4 years, it’s unfair on other members that do share.

No I totally agree, need to give back more to a community I’m happy to take from! Definitely don’t want to come across as a lurker. New review has been posted!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=434072.0
« Last Edit: July 14, 2025, 12:06:44 pm by FrankieL92 »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
No I totally agree, need to give back more to a community I’m happy to take from! Definitely don’t want to come across as a lurker. New review has been posted!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=434072.0

Thank you  :drinks:

Offline thatsaint

just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that

External Link/Members Only

would love to see a review if anyone wants a go
« Last Edit: July 16, 2025, 06:48:07 pm by thatsaint »

Offline Ivor Hunch

just saw this one's profile on BP today, for those who like a big "horse" cock, not sure what pics you're allowed to post so I'll let someone who knows how to do that

External Link/Members Only

would love to see a review if anyone wants a go
blimey

Offline ptt67

Asked if anyone had any info on this girl some time ago - she's now in Luton, which is not too far from me - fucking hell she looks to be the full  package - check out her cock in the video! Wish there was a little to go by regarding her service but think I'll have to TOFTT - can't resist!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only