Author Topic: First time trans recommendations  (Read 5825 times)

Offline hogcatcher

Hey all
I am looking to pop my trans cherry and wanted any recommendations. It's all pretty new to me and I've fantasised enough and watched enough porn to know I'd like to try it so thought I'd treat myself!

I'm leaning more towards the feminine ones with a smaller dick but mainly I think facially she has to be pretty! I'd prefer a submissive one too.

Please let me know your recommendations! London and surrounding areas only please.

Offline tantraman

I've said it before, and I'll say it again :hi: ...

... I believe that TRANS SOFIA UK has developed a well-deserved reputation of being the go-to-TS for any newbie …

... and here's the full review :dance: ...

TRANS SOFIA UK (TS: GFE, DFK, OWO/DT, Anal, CIM/COB) in W1T (Fitzrovia)

... and her AW profile ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... which is active when she is on these shores :drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

Not my thing. But it will never cease to amaze me how beautiful some of these (girls) are 🤷🏼

Online tightfoot69

Not my thing. But it will never cease to amaze me how beautiful some of these (girls) are 🤷🏼

I have always been tempted just to say I tried it. But don’t think I could ever go through with it. When they speak you will likely know straight away.

Offline tantraman

Not my thing. But it will never cease to amaze me how beautiful some of these (girls) are 🤷🏼

... it is indeed amazing just how beautiful TS girls can be :coolgirl:; you've made me look back through my TS sexploits, and I believe I only choose the most passable girls :wacko: ...

maryduarte

Hot.Monique.TS

TS_MIYABI


I have always been tempted just to say I tried it. But don’t think I could ever go through with it. When they speak you will likely know straight away.

... nope, I've not yet found a TS voice to alert me to anything untoward, but I do know straight away once I see a cock that ain't mine! :rolleyes:


Offline Stevelondon

... it is indeed amazing just how beautiful TS girls can be :coolgirl:; you've made me look back through my TS sexploits, and I believe I only choose the most passable girls :wacko: ...



... nope, I've not yet found a TS voice to alert me to anything untoward, but I do know straight away once I see a cock that ain't mine! :rolleyes:


Ahhhh yes. That old give away  :D :lol:

Offline LanceVance

My one experience was with Helen Rivera (also goes by Helen Monroe), and it was quite enjoyable.

External Link/Members Only

Here is my review, it's quite old so I don't know how useful it would be now: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320526.0

Offline hogcatcher

Thanks guys - for my first time I would probably like them as feminine as possible! Usually the thai ladyboy type.
I'll take a look at these but yes, seen a lot of reviews on Angel - External Link/Members Only
Might make her my first!

Any more recommendations!

Offline bfdgees56

Although it's not my thing, this girl Bella is stunning: External Link/Members Only
I could imagine chatting her up in a club and never knowing her "secret"

Someone mentioned elsewhere you need to think about £500 for 90 mins.


I believe she only visits London so you need to see when she is here.

Other listings:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Offline thatsaint

Thanks guys - for my first time I would probably like them as feminine as possible! Usually the thai ladyboy type.
I'll take a look at these but yes, seen a lot of reviews on Angel - External Link/Members Only
Might make her my first!

Any more recommendations!

Although I haven't experienced her as I'm not really into Thai's, I noticed her on Birch and she was reviewed in November. Might fit what you're looking for

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=417479.msg4179389#msg4179389

Offline Stevelondon

Although it's not my thing, this girl Bella is stunning: External Link/Members Only
I could imagine chatting her up in a club and never knowing her "secret"


That’s exactly what I meant. This SP looks stunning and I’d be feeling pretty good walking around with her on my arm so to speak.
Unfortunately I’ve read her profile concerning attributes and I’d spend most of my time feeling penis envy.  :lol: :lol:

Offline tantraman

That’s exactly what I meant. This SP looks stunning and I’d be feeling pretty good walking around with her on my arm so to speak.

Hidden Image/Members Only

... corrected for you, Buddy :P ...

Unfortunately I’ve read her profile concerning attributes and I’d spend most of my time feeling penis envy.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Hidden Image/Members Only

... corrected for you, Buddy :P ...

Not sure I get the correction my old mate.

But I am thick 🤷🏼

Offline A Decent Fist

Angel External Link/Members Only
Gia External Link/Members Only
Imogen External Link/Members Only

All delicious  :P

I’ve just made a booking with Imogen for next month. Presuming you have seen her, any helpful info you can pass on? Thanks.


Online tightfoot69

Is there a reason why I am not allowed to read trans reviews?

Offline Xtro

I’ve just made a booking with Imogen for next month. Presuming you have seen her, any helpful info you can pass on? Thanks.

I don't know whether it bothers you or not ADF, but she has Bareback listed in her likes.

Hidden Image/Members Only