Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maryduarte (TS: OW, Anal) in W1U (Marylebone)  (Read 29043 times)

8 review(s) for maryduarte (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantraman

Following Ali G’s Uncle Jamal, who apparently is ‘trysexual’ … it's my punting mission to try anything and everything sexual once. So, it was only a matter of time before I had to dip my wick in a TS. Since UKP usefully categorized reviews under a ‘Transsexual’ sub-heading, it allowed me to make up a short list of preop TS in London … maryduarte came on top (or rather I came on top!) …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

This was all via text on the day, and was easy. After availabilities and timings were discussed, we booked an evening meet. Mary texted back her fees (which are not displayed on her AW profile): £150 for 30mins; £250 for 60mins … and her postcode. Job done!

NB. Having read MHN’s review, and having absolutely no intention to be bummed by her, I did ask about the reduced rate of £120 for a “passive” half-hour, but Mary texted back that this was no longer offered and that £150 was her fixed rate for 30mins of whatever.

Mary is current living and working from a swanky fourth floor flat in gated apartments, which is less than a 2min walk directly north of Bond St tube station. It’s very discreet, as the gated entry leads in to a mews, which is essentially empty of people.

Mary is all about appearances, and so it’s no surprise that her pad … rather like her … is stunning and spotless. The action occurs in a super-clean and bright-white bedroom with a sparkling en suite … and on a queen-size bed atop a fresh throw and furred cushions.

Looks:

Mary must at least be in her mid-20s. Hailing from Brazil, she speaks English very well and proved to be quite conversational, as well as gentle and kind in manner … all of which was important for me, as a ‘virgin’ on this scene.

I reiterate … Mary is all about appearances. For my first preop TS sexperience, I needed to choose the most convincingly girly trans-girl I could find, and Mary fitted this bill. I knew that she only provided limited services and was expensive to boot … but with her being so seriously stunning, I thought that this would allow me to persevere and experiment, if things went tits up (or cocks up!). So, Mary is the jaw-droppingly pretty TS in the photos below, lifted from AW and other online resources …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Mary also has a YouTube video, if you fancy …

Hidden Image/Members Only

As depicted, I was pleased to find her to be that exact svelte 5’7” siren with busting bolt-ons and a peachy ass … alabaster skin that is perfectly hairless … spot-on make-up … pristine hair … to my eye, there was nothing to give her away. But of course I knew, There’s Something About Mary

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… and that something was a worthy 6” cock and a soft shaven sac!

Services:

On arrival at the postcode, I phoned Mary … and she directed me through the gated entry, buzzed me through the main entrance, and asked me to take the lift up to the 4th Floor. I must say, I was nervous ascending in that lift … almost as if this was my first ever punt all over again. But I didn’t run … and slowly walked along the 4th Floor corridor, as a door up ahead slowly opened. Tentatively stepping inside, I was relieved to find a beautiful woman behind the door … smiling back at me, welcoming me inside. I found Mary to be model-level beautiful, as she strutted before me toward the bedroom … in pink-on-black lingerie, pink hold-ups, and pink fuck-me heels … just beautiful.

In the bedroom, Mary reclined back on the bed in well-rehearsed repose, perfected to show off womanly angles and features … as I stood before her, babbling about this “first time”, and being “nervous”, and wanting to “go with the flow”, and not “be forced” to do stuff … blah, blah … Mary simply smiled back and reassured that she’d “take care” of me and we’d “enjoy” our time together. She then asked me to do her “a favour” … that is, to wash my hands and gargle with mouthwash in the en suite. I of course obliged, and returned to undress … still nervily babbling at Mary, as she sweetly looked on at me and listened.

With a typical WG by this naked point, I’m usually already semi-erect at least, eager to get going. It was no surprise to me that with Mary my cock was hiding in shameful flaccidity. That was no bother to Mary … she warmly patted the space next to her on the bed. We thus lay alongside eachother, initially chatting … but being this close, I found it very easy to start caressing and cuddling Mary, as I would with any such beautiful girl in my arms. She felt so smooth, so soft … I kissed her neck, her cleavage, her midriff, as she stroked up my cock, now quickly engorging to rigidity. As we intensified our embrace, Mary released her bra and out fell her fulsome tits … augmented to stick up-and-out … and I suckled up her nipples, ignoring their tiny size. Kissing my way back up Mary’s chest, nuzzling her neck … I asked to kiss her lips, although I knew the answer … she shook her head. But then, Mary said I could “play with this” … and slid out of her panties. Woah!

Now, the closest I’ve ever been to another man’s tackle has been in communal showers in pools and gyms, where I’ve always been somewhat repulsed by the sight and proximity of such hairy, sweaty cock-and-balls. However, Mary’s soft penis lay along my thigh, and as her softer scrotum flopped aside … weirdly, I didn’t feel grossed out. There was something amazing and wonderfully novel about the sexual incongruity of such a visibly and touchably stunning woman suddenly attached to male genitalia that actually looked much like mine in shape and size. Enticed by its familiar look, I naturally found myself soon playing with Mary’s cock, squeezing it, squidging it, stroking it … liking how it was enlarging in my hand. As we both then continued to play with eachother’s packages, I almost wanted to shout “SNAP!” … as both our cocks soon matched in erection. Although I would’ve carried on playing, Mary moved the flow along, asking if she could “suck” me. I nodded.

Mary asked me to lie back, grabbed a rubber, and moved to kneel between my splayed legs. Covering my cock up, she then descended into OW … a beautiful sight, for sure, but a surprisingly rudimentary technique. Perhaps I was expecting too much, having read that TS girls are naturally phenomenal at fellatio. Whilst in oral action, I watched with interest as Mary wanked away fast … trying to keep herself hard. Despite her basic OW skills, I couldn’t help but feel my sap rise, so I myself then sheepishly asked to try 69 … I knew I had to experiment, and now felt confortable with Mary enough to do so, plus knew this would absolutely scare back any premature climax!

Mary advised that we 69 from a side-lying position, which would be a “gentler” way to start. She rubbered herself up, and returned to OW down below. As I now faced her semi-erection, I impressed myself with the nonchalance with which I began sucking that cock! All I could taste was rubber … all I could feel was warmth and initial squidginess, which slowly but surely firmed up in my mouth. I tried to go deeper, no way near DT, and found myself gagging. I had no variation, and no doubt sucked at sucking … and in fact could feel that I was losing Mary’s erection. Man, I suddenly gained new-found respect for a WG's cock-sucking … it ain’t as easy as it looks! So, I resorted to wanking Mary back up to solidity … and also naturally found myself sucking her bare balls … hairless, soft, tasteless, tender. I then remembered that Mary was still at work with her basic OW on me … although she still had me fully erect, I had been too distracted to be stimulated, and so my sap had sunk. As I continued to suck Mary’s balls, whilst wanking her off, I asked if she’d like to reciprocate … she simply popped off my cock to whisper that she didn’t suck balls … and then murmured, “Wanna fuck me now?” … er, okay.

As we rose on to our knees before eachother, pork-swords drawn as if ready to do battle, I asked for the best position to utilize the novelty of her manhood. Mary smiled and lay down in mish, asking me to kneel between her thighs. She then raised them up to expose her pristine pink eye … lubed it and my rubbered cock … and guided me in. Jesus H Christ! That was probably the tightest hole I’ve ever entered! Her anal sphincter furiously gripped my shaft, almost sucking me in … I slowly pumped, but soon gained confidence and momentum … neither hurting myself nor Mary … and fucked her ass good … bending down to catch her rolling tits in my mouth … bending down further to catch her bobbing glans in my mouth. Lifting Mary’s ankles on my shoulders, I racked up my thrusts, eliciting faked moans and lip-biting from Mary … and I enjoyed the novelty of helping her wank her shaft at the same time.

Needing to try at least another position in this TS glory, I asked for doggy. Mary gasped as I exited her with an audible pop, so tight is her asshole … and assumed head-down ass-up, and once again guided me in … and again I felt suctioned into her ass vacuum. As I hammered her hiney, only in this position I started noticing subtle signs of non-womanliness … a slightly higher waist-to-hip ratio … and slight broadness to bared shoulders. It’s weird how these innocuous barely-there manly features things were bugging me, but not the cock that I was reaching around to wank as I fucked Mary hard and fast in the ass! Anyway, before I overthinked things and lost my mojo, I racked up my motion and spunked in the bag. Phew!

All done inside her, I slipped out with another pop. Mary turned around to smile at me, and again patted the space next to her, asking me to lie back. She conjured a bunch of wet-wipes and diligently and tenderly cleaned me up, and then fell back to lie GFE-like, cradled in my arm. We chatted, as we caressed eachother. I offered to continue wanking her off, actually quite interested to watch her cum … but Mary explained that she rarely ejaculates nowadays. After a few minutes more, her mobile gave off an alarm, which Mary quickly silenced. I recognized this to mean that time’s up, although Mary did not signal any end. Either way, I myself asked to wash up. I didn’t bother with a shower, as I didn’t feel dirtied in such immaculate company and surroundings, but at least soaped up my tackle in the sink and gargled mouthwash. As I dressed up back in the bedroom, Mary and I bantered some more. She then led me out to the front door … I genuinely thanked her for the ‘virgin’ sexperience, and she warmly smiled and double-kissed me out, wishing that she hoped we’d meet again. I jaunted back to the lift, having ticked a beautiful box over 33mins.

Mary’s wish actually came true, as we did meet again two days later … as I had forgot to pay her and she had forgot to ask! Funnily, this was a first for both of us … it was defo the novelty for me that made me forget about mundane things like payment … but apparently Mary forgot, because I had made her “lose my head” … I must be some damn charming fucker! Anyway, she was so pleased to rightly receive her earned £150, as I handed it to her in the hallway of her flat, she jumped forward to grab my face in both hands and plant a luscious wet kiss on my lips! And I left jauntily again.

Conclusion:

So, I’m pleased to have ticked this TS box … and moreover Positive-ly with maryduarte. I think for anyone wishing to pop their TS cherry, Mary is a good choice … beautiful and personable, and clearly careful with first-timers (unlike my reading of reviews of more butch TS girls, who seem to near enough try to ass-rape you!).

Beware that Mary’s expensive services are very limited … but if you want to try a vanilla chick with a dessert of dick … with a swish of her L’Oréal locks, I’d say Mary’s “worth it”!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:58:58 pm by tantraman »

Offline jon22992

Wow that's one hell of a review and you got so many pictures! She looks convincing as hell. Fair play she's going to be up there with the expensive TS probably charging 200+ per hour. Glad for your experience I may also try to check her out. Hopefully she's in London or the UK for a while

Offline LondonJoker1

Amazing review, damn i never truly considered it until i saw her pictures and then read your review!
She is the most convincing i have ever seen although i cant say i have searched far and wide lol
Not sure i could suck her although would not be surprised if i succumbed to the situation as you did haha

Thanks, may have to keep this one on the maybe maybe list
If only she was a bit cheaper, although i know you get what you pay for  :thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

Wow that's one hell of a review and you got so many pictures! She looks convincing as hell. Fair play she's going to be up there with the expensive TS probably charging 200+ per hour. Glad for your experience I may also try to check her out. Hopefully she's in London or the UK for a while

Hey jon22992 :hi: ... yessiree, I needed my first ever TS to be "convincing" :dancegirl:, and maryduarte was sure that. I didn't care too much about services or expense ... I just needed to be 'trysexual' with a chick-with-dick!

If you are interested, I had found out that Mary is back-and-forth between London and Brazil, usually for several months at a time. This particular stint in London is ending by February, although she'll no doubt be back a few months thereafter.

:drinks:

Offline jeanphillipe

Offline winkywanky

Great review TM, and you've totally encapsulated my take on TSs, or at least, one I'd like to see: basically, a girl with a cock. Fully feminine (perhaps even more so, as if to prove a point) with soft skin, lovely hair, immaculately presented and with an almost demure demeanour.

I actually contacted Mary just before Christmas with a view to meeting. But the £150/30mins put me off. In a way her opulent surroundings justify the cost, the rent ain't gonna be cheap! But nevertheless, £150 is £150.

She seems a little vanilla too, oral covered both ways, and not even proper kissing, which I'd find frustrating with such a pretty face (hers, not yours  :D).

Should you wish to explore a little further with TSs, for a similar level of visual delight and class (albeit in slightly less salubrious surroundings) I can heartily recommend Sofia UK, at £100/30mins or £200/60mins. A little taller and slightly more statuesque, nevertheless very feminine, her oral is uncovered and she kisses like a (very naughty) angel.

I have an idea she's currently gone abroad for the Xmas break (perhaps home?) but she'll return.

Offline tantraman

Amazing review, damn i never truly considered it until i saw her pictures and then read your review!
She is the most convincing i have ever seen although i cant say i have searched far and wide lol
Not sure i could suck her although would not be surprised if i succumbed to the situation as you did haha

Thanks, may have to keep this one on the maybe maybe list
If only she was a bit cheaper, although i know you get what you pay for  :thumbsup:

Hi LondonJoker1 :hi: ... I too had never considered any such sexperience, until I started reading UKP's TS reviews, especially after they'd been so usefully categorized and made easy to find under 'Transsexual'. The more I read and the more I ogled photos ... I felt a tumescent need to explore. Gotsta love UKP! :dance:

As maryduarte looks and behaves so damn feminine, it didn't feel like too much of a stretch. I had no idea what I was going to do with her cock, if and when it appeared ... she didn't push, and I just went with the flow of the session, and ... as you say "succumbed" ... or as I'd say suck-cummed!

I suppose the question for me now is will I do this again? :unknown:

Offline revoltra

Great review! Like you, I've been looking for a very feminine looking TS in London to try out. Mary fits the bill perfectly from the photo and your review (with the added bonus that I know your review is trustworthy unlike the mango salesman). No kissing is definitely a shame though.

Offline tantraman

Great review TM, and you've totally encapsulated my take on TSs, or at least, one I'd like to see: basically, a girl with a cock. Fully feminine (perhaps even more so, as if to prove a point) with soft skin, lovely hair, immaculately presented and with an almost demure demeanour.

I actually contacted Mary just before Christmas with a view to meeting. But the £150/30mins put me off. In a way her opulent surroundings justify the cost, the rent ain't gonna be cheap! But nevertheless, £150 is £150.

She seems a little vanilla too, oral covered both ways, and not even proper kissing, which I'd find frustrating with such a pretty face (hers, not yours  :D).

Should you wish to explore a little further with TSs, for a similar level of visual delight and class (albeit in slightly less salubrious surroundings) I can heartily recommend Sofia UK, at £100/30mins or £200/60mins. A little taller and slightly more statuesque, nevertheless very feminine, her oral is uncovered and she kisses like a (very naughty) angel.

I have an idea she's currently gone abroad for the Xmas break (perhaps home?) but she'll return.

Hey winkywanky :hi:

I must thank you too, good sir ... you might recall that it was actually your splendid review of TRANS SOFIA UK in November last year that really got me TS stirring ...

Cheers for the review, OP :hi:

I've yet to pursue my TS stirrings, but those like Sofia are drawing me closer and closer to this sexperience! :blush:

Indeed, Sofia was on my short list, but Mary just pipped her. I guess I found Mary more flawlessly feminine, but moreover I actually wanted a very vanilla and limited TS service for my first venture. Now that I've traversed this line, I think I would like to try a little more action ... it would seem that Sofia would be ideal.

Offline winkywanky

Hey winkywanky :hi:

I must thank you too, good sir ... you might recall that it was actually your splendid review of TRANS SOFIA UK in November last year that really got me TS stirring ...

Indeed, Sofia was on my short list, but Mary just pipped her. I guess I found Mary more flawlessly feminine, but moreover I actually wanted a very vanilla and limited TS service for my first venture. Now that I've traversed this line, I think I would like to try a little more action ... it would seem that Sofia would be ideal.

Ooh, I feel a little weight of responsibility now! Yes, I do recall now you mention it :hi:

From her pics, Mary does perhaps seem slightly more petite/feminine, but I don't think you'll be disappointed with Sofia.

Let us know how you get on  ;)

Offline winkywanky

By the way, Sofia's place is discreet and in a very good area, perhaps just not quite as posh or large as Mary's.

Offline princerico

Great review, i am gagging for some TS action now. she can bang away at my arse as much as she likes, she looks awesome.

Offline tantraman

Wow "she" looks stunning.

Mary sure is that, jeanphillipe, but she sure ain't the ...

... BEST BLOWJOB EVER ...

... which you've already enjoyed via Valentina Rose. Such oral skill and her British Pakistani heritage do interest me.

:blush:

Offline tantraman

Oooh! I've just discovered four short amateur videos of maryduarte on XVIDEO ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... uploaded by one of you fucky luckers!

:cool:

Offline jeanphillipe

Mary sure is that, jeanphillipe, but she sure ain't the ...

... which you've already enjoyed via Valentina Rose. Such oral skill and her British Pakistani heritage do interest me.

:blush:

Yes but shes gone a bit OTT with the silicone since I've seen her.

I've not got the urge to see a TS any time soon. But this one fits the bill if i did. Hot listed, cheers.

onlyonceplease

Fuck she's hot... Worth the money

Offline Sebstyles7

I've never had the pleasure of Mary but definitely on my hotlist.  I did spend some time with the her dark haired girl in one of those photos, but I can't for the life of me remember her name and never seen her back in UK again since (maybe I scared her off).  She was stunningly beautiful and a duo with her and Mary would be a dream (an expensive dream though).

Offline kasamaa

I did spend some time with the her dark haired girl in one of those photos, but I can't for the life of me remember her name and never seen her back in UK again since

Always did wonder who she was! Was she also a TS?

Offline Global_Punter

Haha, bit random BUTT I saw this TS bang on in the middle of Leicester Square in front of Empire Cinema - I recognised her straight away.

She's quite slim / tiny, this picture make her look big  :bomb:

As stated its a random, post so back to the regular scheduled chat  :P ;)

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 01:55:13 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Sebstyles7

Always did wonder who she was! Was she also a TS?

Yes another TS and drop dead gorgeous.  It was only my second TS encounter so chemistry wasn't brilliant.  Can't blame her for that I was very nervous. Think I will try Mary at some point but would definitely give her friend another try too.

Offline LNDNman

Hey man, glad you had a good experience with Mary. She is a good punt and I have said so before. I’m glad that she was nice and personable on your meet as she seemed somewhat aloof when I met her, although even for her price felt that she represented reasonably good VFM.

Great thorough review!

Offline Sebstyles7

Texted Mary about rates as nothing on any of her profiles. Got a reply today but £300 ph which bearing in mind the average at best reviews for service (can’t deny she’s stunningly beautiful) she’s now off my list. Back to Sofia for £100 less and guaranteed amazing time.

Shame as I’d loved to have meet her.

Offline almalm

I wonder if she would give a good snog if you paid for the hour?

Puts her in 3rd place on my 2020 hit list.

Offline Sebstyles7

Yes another TS and drop dead gorgeous.  It was only my second TS encounter so chemistry wasn't brilliant.  Can't blame her for that I was very nervous. Think I will try Mary at some point but would definitely give her friend another try too.

This is the dark haired girl.  Nayara Archilbald.  She was beautiful and if ever comes back to London a duo with her and Mary would be heaven!

Offline foobarbaz

Thanks for resurrecting this epic review that I would have never noticed otherwise :hi:

Offline tantraman

This is the dark haired girl.  Nayara Archilbald.  She was beautiful and if ever comes back to London a duo with her and Mary would be heaven!

Well-remembered, Sebstyles7 :thumbsup: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... these two make utterly-goddamn-convincing gals! :wacko:

Offline Sebstyles7

Just stumbled across an old profile of hers on Shemalewiki.  For a couple of very excitable seconds I thought she was back in London but alas Shemalewiki is not to be trusted, it had brought up an archive profile and my (very expensive) duo dreams of Mary and Nayara were dashed!   :dash:

Looking at the photos though and there's no way you would guess what is in their pants that's for sure.  Never got to meet the lovely Mary but hopefully she/they will come back once this virus thingy is over.  I will live in hope anyway.

Offline Londonpunter30

Just stumbled across an old profile of hers on Shemalewiki.  For a couple of very excitable seconds I thought she was back in London but alas Shemalewiki is not to be trusted, it had brought up an archive profile and my (very expensive) duo dreams of Mary and Nayara were dashed!   :dash:

Looking at the photos though and there's no way you would guess what is in their pants that's for sure.  Never got to meet the lovely Mary but hopefully she/they will come back once this virus thingy is over.  I will live in hope anyway.

She probably wears knickers, if she views herself as a woman she won’t wear pants or boxers

Offline inspetorbarros

@admins

Shouldn't blokes impersonating girls like him be reviewed on 'TS reviews' section?   

Offline foobarbaz

@admins

Shouldn't blokes impersonating girls like him be reviewed on 'TS reviews' section?

Yes and it is as far as I can tell, if I look at the breadcrumbs on top it says:

UKPunting » Discussions & Reviews » Transgender Reviews » London » ...

So I'm not quite sure what's your comment about :unknown:

Offline suttonporksword

Yes and it is as far as I can tell, if I look at the breadcrumbs on top it says:

#

Nor is he the poor thing, dont confuse him further by asking difficult questions!

Offline inspetorbarros

Dear fellow punter, I've spotted  this thread in the 'escort review' session couple days ago, hence my comment asking admins to relocate dick pics to where it belongs. It's done now. Cheers admins  :hi:

Offline foobarbaz

Dear fellow punter, I've spotted  this thread in the 'escort review' session couple days ago, hence my comment asking admins to relocate dick pics to where it belongs. It's done now. Cheers admins  :hi:

I happily stand corrected then :hi: