Author Topic: Kelly New girl at Rusham Rd Egham  (Read 885 times)

Online shyleo

After Sir L's feedback,one had to check this new girl out.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=418167.0

Booked for an hour and Sir Lancealot description is very true.

Kelly is in her forties with a lovely pair of nipples, and a size 8ish with a little bit of a tummy and altogether very pleasant, if a bot on the shy side.
Asked for B2B for £80, and I asked her to take her clothes off at the start. She said she was cold, so I used the excuse that I would soon warm her up, at which point she undressed and I used the opportunity to go in for some gentle caressing, which she seemed to enjoy. Those nipples were very hard and I was soon working my way down. I could feel that she was getting wet, and enjoying the experience, but did ask me for gentle rubbing of her pussy and slow fingering; she was very sensitive. She did cum several times and was fairly vocal and her body was rapidly moving up and down. She does have a lovely butterfly labia which was lovely to suck on.She asked me if I would like a BJ for £20 which I excepted, and it was fantastic. She certainly knows how to roll her tongue, and as I was about to cum, she rubbed my cock on her tits till I exploded over them.
Spent most of the time on this side of the fun and only managed about 10 minutes of a fairly decent massage.
She wasn't too keen on kissing which I missed, but did allow some LFK and pecking.
Would definitely repeat, but CiCi is probably my number one here.

 

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
so how do you contact this place?
got a link?

Offline shiptonlad

Which day of the week does she work please?

Online shyleo

External Link/Members Only
this is the link with the phone number and Kelly works on Tuesdays.

Offline Muff licker

Think I need to sample some of that butterfly labia ShyLeo