There’s a new chinese masseuse on Tuesday at Rusham Rd Egham - Kelly. I thought I’d take her for a spin as there wasn’t much else on offer in the vicinity. The venue is well reviewed and the link on Gumtree is sometimes available and can be found on other reviews for “Rusham Road”.
Kelly was outside smoking when I arrived but I didn’t stop to chat as there is a lot of footfall on this road. Once upstairs we did the usual negotiations and as she was new (not the other Kelly who used to work here a few years back) and settled on £80, 1 hour with B2B.
The heated massage table is a nice touch this time of year although I’ve never found this place to be cold. Kelly performed a fairly decent massage, fully clothed with some rather chunky trainers that I could see through the head-hole! After about 20 mins of formalities she started the more sensual touches and it was certainly having the desired effect. She undressed and carried on for a minute or two before the flip.
Kelly is certainly in her 40s, which end I can’t tell but she has a decent body, size 8, with a little belly but great C cup tits and scammel wheel nut nipples. Nice little arse and a fairly hairy bush. As she started to massage my cock and balls I thought I’d explore and found a very wet pussy. She didn’t object to a light fingering so I thought I’d dive straight in. She was dripping wet. I’d love to think that my overweight Dad bod was the reason, but whatever, she was up for it. Not the tidiest of pussies (Cici and Sheren win hands down) but she was responsive and definitely enjoyed my tongue and fingers with a big crescendo. Once she’d recovered she offered me OWO for extra dosh but to be honest I was quite happy with an oily HJ and some more gentle fingering.
A nice new addition to this gang, good attitude, good body and good service. I didn’t try kissing but after the cigarette outside I wasn’t that bothered. I would see her again, in rotation, which is why I love this place and keep coming back.