Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samya FKK, Cologne – Wunderbar!  (Read 11158 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Firstly, big thanks to Jerboa for his previous excellent posts (selection below) on the NRW region and Samya club in particular.

Links:

External Link/Members Only or English translation – External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39162.msg526325;topicseen#msg526325
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32838.msg458964;topicseen#msg458964

It was very much based on Jerboa’s reports that when choosing where to go for a long hedonistic European weekend break, I decided upon Cologne as my ideal destination.

Friday

Having read Jerboa’s reports I decided it would be a good idea to arrive early evening and get a couple of sessions in before it got busier in the evening and rooms perhaps became unavailable. I therefore arrived 5pm. I was greeted by a good looking brunette girl on Reception who asked if I had been before and upon saying no, she quickly gave me the low down, so to speak, and that 55 girls were booked in for tonight :yahoo: After paying 50 Euro’s entry I was given a gown, a towel, a pair of sauna sandals and a key to a locker to change – No. 69  :P

Went downstairs, got changed had a shower (even though I didn’t need one) and emerged only to find a girl (Hanna) who quickly canoodled me and started kissing me etc. Nice start. Although she tried to engage me further I thought it best to get my bearings, mingle a bit and take my time so upstairs I ventured to the main bar.

Having got a drink I was quickly joined by a very petite and good looking girl by the name of Carla who proceeded to flirt and fondle me very nicely. Again, although very tempted, I thought it best to survey the rest of the scene. After similar approaches from another couple of girls I decided to sit down to the left of the bar where I was joined by Miky. Miky quickly engaged me in conversation and a bit more, so it wasn’t long before I was taking my first trip to one of the rooms (No.34).

Miky

Spanish, Sexy size 10 with good legs, dyed blonde hair with brunette roots, prominent tattoo on her back, probably 21-25.
Services – Engaged in some LFK, OWO, RO, Fucking (mish, cowgirl, doggy and back to mish for big finish with some passionate DFK thrown in. Close on 30 mins, 50 Euros. Great value Fuck.

Returned back to shower, bar to freshen up. Eying up my next intended conquest I took a seat opposite the bar to the left where I was very taken by Melly.

Melly

Hungarian, Sexy size 8 with a cracking petite body and a face that was at least 80% Kiera Knightly. Really cleve,r easy to talk to marketing student who spoke excellent English, probably aged 18-22. Fuck I was horny for her, so quickly whisked her away (Room 30 something).
Services – LK, OWO, RO (which she loved and came), Fucking (same positions as with Miky) and then OWO/HR to finish with a spurt. Must have been bang on 30 mins. 50 Euros. Fantastic Value. P.S. She’s a good dancer too.

Returned back to shower, bar to have a couple of beers and a bite to eat (very nice Lamb and Rosemary stew, fragrant rice and some succulent grilled chicken washed down with beer). Once digested I returned to the bar and after weighing up quite a few options I sought out Bria.

Bria

Fucking sexy Turkish girl, who was dancing very seductively near the bar. Gorgeous face, framed by wondrous wet tousled black locks (think Lisa Bonet in the film Angel Heart (I often do), pert upstanding tits and a body to die for, probably 25ish. Retired to one of the better rooms upstairs # 3 I think (same room as photos of her on the site).

Services - Good FK with tongues, great deep OWO, RO (she loved and came) Fucking (same positions), OWO + great HR with me guiding her hand and movements before shooting a fountain of spunk in the air. Another awesome 30 mins for 50 Euro’s. Best fuck of the night. Think she offers additional services.

Back to shower, water, beer, coffee drill and then saw a girl who I had seen in the showers a couple of times who seemed popular, cleaned and scrubbed up well and looked damn sexy.

Haifa:

Said she was Turkish and after my experience with Bria, I was excited by the thought although I suspect she was probably Romanian. Size 6/8, 18-21. It was a choice between her and her friend Delina. I really should have gone with Delina who had been giving me the eyes and flirting for some while but when I came to chose, Delina looked tired so I made off with Haifa.

Bad mistake. She was lame to begin with taking ages to lay down towels, keeping her back to me and then suggesting I lay down whilst I was trying to engage in some kissing and foreplay. Before I knew it, she had produced a big red sock of a condom, dreadful OW barely lowing her tongue or mouth below my head. Decided to suggest RO, again dreadful as she put her fingers down as a V and just pushed up the outer lips of her pussy, so then suggested fucking only for her to keep her fingers down below and only allow the head of my cock to penetrate her, she didn’t loosen up a bit despite me trying to ease her fingers away. I said this isn’t working. I think I’m going walk. She said no we try again yeah, you have good time lamely, but I’d had enough and said sorry, but you’re making no effort and I’ve had enough and stormed out, 10 minutes after starting. Initially I went downstairs and then I thought I better go and speak with reception. I spoke to the girl there and quickly rambled my annoyance and the fact that I don’t think I should pay, when she passed me over to the main guy on the door who asked me to explain slowly. I told him I had just had a terrible 10 minutes, she was the only girl to do OW when he interrupted and said “no…..” before verifying with Haifa who didn’t say otherwise, so he just said “No money” and “You know the rules” to the girl.

She slouched away leaving me to thank him and commend him for the rest of the evening’s entertainment. He said no problems and introduced himself as Izhe (pronounced Easy). Rather than stay any longer and walk back to the bar where the girl would have probably slagged me off to her coterie, I thought it best to leave. Besides it was 3am by now  :lol:
 .
Shower, change, handing back of locker key, call for taxi and 2 minutes later I was whisked away to reminisce, on what had been a great experience, despite Haifa. 

Sunday:

After spending a day recovering etc. I decided to spend a leisurely Sunday back at Samya. Arrived shortly after opening 1.15pm. Advised only a mere 42 girls booked in for today. ;)

After a short while, Carla approached me as she did Friday and this time I wasn’t missing out as I never saw her again on Friday, so I guessed she must be popular.

Carla:

Gorgeous Romanian/Italian girl, petite 5’ 0”, Size 6 girl. Cracking tanned and toned body with roundish Romanian gypsy face. Said she was 28, but didn’t look a day over 21. Decided to whisk her away and she chose one of the better rooms upstairs (with a Jacuzzi – No. 1 or 2 perhaps).

Services – GFE FK, OWO, RO (another happy girl), Mish, Cowgirl, Doggy and a final hot pounding in Mish before cumming and snogging each others faces off. Fabulous bang on 30 minutes for 50 Euros, although she did initially try and mug me for more, before conceding graciously.

Decided to chill downstairs in the sauna area and Bria nodded for me to come over and lie on the bed next to her. She then gestured for me to push the bed nearer to her and then she snuggled up to my chest and we lay there chilling and canoodling for half an hour. Fluffy, but nice. As Bria was evidently tired, I made myself back upstairs and had some lunch (Bread, ham, cheese, smoked sausage, yoghurt and 3 beers (small, as is the custom in Koln).

After a while I caught sight of a perfect blonde piece and this time I made the moves and upon learning she was German whisked her away.

Cora:

German, 5’ 5”, platinum/flaxen blonde, cracking petite frame, booty of an ass and drop dead sexy 25-30 year old.
Services – LFK, good/deep OWO + licking of balls, no RO (whoops forgot to check before), good enthusiastic fuck. Looked and felt too damn hot in doggy and I shot my load. Slightly mechanical, but still a good 20 min session for 50 Euros.

More chill out sauna time, water, beer, coffee and then a lovely chat with Hanna who I had met Friday. Although not perhaps my usual type, Hanna was great company and we had a long chat about Manchester (where she once lived) as she delightfully played with my cock and balls and stared into my eyes.

Hanna:

Bulgarian, brunette dyed blonde, 5’ 2”, lovely mouth/lips/pointy tongue/smile, with sexy brown eyes, size 10, aged 22, good English.   
Services – DFK throughout, lovely sloppy wet OWO + licking balls, RO (she got very wet) and a very enthusiastic fuck in various positions. Finally got me off with some lovely HR. Best half hour of weekend. 50 Euros.

By now, I was fairly drained so decided to have some dinner (lovely Tortellini with Ragu sauce and Beef Bourguignon, Spatzle and mixed veg plus beer). After a couple of hours of recovery I sought out Luana.

Luana:

Sassy, sexy, Spanish girl (from Majorca), great dancer, 5’ 4” and probably 30ish but with a cracking toned body and a really nice girl to talk to. Retired to one of the upstairs rooms.
Services – Although incredibly sexy, Luana was sadly slightly submissive and lucklustre in the bedroom, certainly to begin with. She also produced one of those red sock condoms that instantly gave me bad memories from Friday. OWO, LK, RO (she come alive then), Fucking (but I was flagging), so some HR, before I wanked myself off over her tits as she splayed herself on the bed below me and played with her pussy. 20 mins, 50 Euros. Could have been a great session, but sadly was just average.

1am by now, so taxi home, and big thanks to Izhe again for a great weekend.

Positives:[/color]

- Absolutely fabulous relaxed club with 25+ gorgeous women each day (some seem to live there) to choose from.
- Marvellous heady Friday night and super chilled Sunday.
- Great VFM. You would spend 50 Euros a day drinking/eating in Cologne for the day, so you might as well do it at Samya. And 50 Euros (£40 at current Exchange rate) for 30 mins with some of these hotties is fucking outstanding value.
- No waiting time for rooms for me on both visits. Upstairs rooms are more spacious, but possibly reserved for the most popular/longest serving girls.

Keep an eye on:

- How long you are with a girl. When you go off to a room, the girl will write down the time in the log book at reception. They take it from the screen (which was wrong while I was there) and then sign back in when you finish. Check they write down the right time. I would guess that if you go over 30 mins, you run the risk of paying 75 Euros for 60 mins. It only became a slight matter of dispute with Carla in my 8 punts (and she went off to get condoms after signing in and before start of session) so just beware.

Unknowns:

- Most girls seem to offer all the services outlined above, but not sure how many offer extras. None advertised extras to me.
- 3 or 4 girls seemed to just be there for perhaps 1 particular client to turn up that day. Guess they have their regulars

Negatives:

- Smoking is allowed in the Bar from 10pm. With lots of EE girls, it was quite marked how much of a smoking den the bar became from 10pm onwards during both of my visits. At other times you would not guess there are 40+ girls there as many may be outside smoking. 

Overall Summary

- All in all, a fucking cracking VFM establishment which I would readily recommend and to which I will return again soon.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

password02

Excellent info - can you recall the total spend from start to finish including flights and hotel + taxi to and from club?

Offline Vivago

Excellent report Mr B.  I have been to Samya a few times and its one of my favourite FKKs.  Smaller than most clubs, this seems to add to the intimacy and it is friendlier than other FKKs.  Maybe this is because of the free bottled beer on offer. :D

When I've gone there, I've got a S-bahn tram from the centre of Cologne.  The club is on an industrial estate but only about 10 minutes walking distance from the S-bahn station.  Its better to get a taxi back to town when you leave as you will be exhausted  from shagging lovely girls and drinking good German beer. The receptionist will call one for you.  Can't remember the fare but its in the region of 15-20 euros.

Did you get a chance to shag in one of the outside sheds?  Well they are small chalets actually but it was like having it off in a garden shed.  They are used for overspill when all the rooms are full.

Samya is one of the better small clubs and with Cologne being so easy and cheap to get to, its the perfect introduction to the wonderful world of the FKK.

Cologne is interesting as well with its enormous brooding cathedral and roman remains.  Cheap hotels too.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bigus Dickus

Sounds pretty good! I've just got back to my hotel from a similar experience in Artemis in Berlin!

I'll review when back in Blighty!

:crazy:

Offline Jerboa

Glad to hear you had a good time Mr B, going Friday & Sunday you missed the busy Saturday night, good points about a Saturday are lots of girls, but difficult to get a room, So you did well, you could of took a visit to Pasha on the day off, promoted as the biggest brothel in Europe.

As Vivago says you can take the U-bahn from the city centre, I have stayed in a hotel nearby in Rodenkirchen, at night a taxi from samya is about €20 to Köln Hbf, Samya is a great introduction to a German saunaclub.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent info - can you recall the total spend from start to finish including flights and hotel + taxi to and from club?

Hi PW.

Return flight with German Wings was £72 including £10 booking fee. I booked a slightly more expensive 3/4* hotel in the centre - 180 Euros for 3 nights. Taxi fare from Samya to centre of town was 25 Euros including tip. As Vivago & Jerboa have said you can get a 2.80 Euro No. 16 S Bahn to Rodenkirchen from the Centre to save costs, but since Samya is in a slightly off the track industrial location, I would certainly recommend a taxi back. I doubt you will be leaving before the last S Bahn in any event  ;)   

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent report Mr B.  I have been to Samya a few times and its one of my favourite FKKs.  Smaller than most clubs, this seems to add to the intimacy and it is friendlier than other FKKs.  Maybe this is because of the free bottled beer on offer. :D

When I've gone there, I've got a S-bahn tram from the centre of Cologne.  The club is on an industrial estate but only about 10 minutes walking distance from the S-bahn station.  Its better to get a taxi back to town when you leave as you will be exhausted  from shagging lovely girls and drinking good German beer. The receptionist will call one for you.  Can't remember the fare but its in the region of 15-20 euros.

Did you get a chance to shag in one of the outside sheds?  Well they are small chalets actually but it was like having it off in a garden shed.  They are used for overspill when all the rooms are full.

Samya is one of the better small clubs and with Cologne being so easy and cheap to get to, its the perfect introduction to the wonderful world of the FKK.

Cologne is interesting as well with its enormous brooding cathedral and roman remains.  Cheap hotels too.

Cheers Vivago and sorry to hear about your medical condition on another post.

I didn't get to shag in any of the outside sheds. To be honest I didn't know they were there - perhaps they have gone as part of the refurb or perhaps it wasn't busy enough ? I think the bottled beer may be a thing of the past too. The only beer (both alcoholic and non alcoholic) I saw was on draft.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad to hear you had a good time Mr B, going Friday & Sunday you missed the busy Saturday night, good points about a Saturday are lots of girls, but difficult to get a room, So you did well, you could of took a visit to Pasha on the day off, promoted as the biggest brothel in Europe.

As Vivago says you can take the U-bahn from the city centre, I have stayed in a hotel nearby in Rodenkirchen, at night a taxi from samya is about €20 to Köln Hbf, Samya is a great introduction to a German saunaclub.

Cheers Jerboa. I was tempted by Pasha, but I had enough difficulty picking between the 40+ gorgeous girls at Samya, without contemplating the thought of missing out on a potential wonder at Pasha with its 11 floors!

Offline Jerboa

Cheers Vivago and sorry to hear about your medical condition on another post.

I didn't get to shag in any of the outside sheds. To be honest I didn't know they were there - perhaps they have gone as part of the refurb or perhaps it wasn't busy enough ? I think the bottled beer may be a thing of the past too. The only beer (both alcoholic and non alcoholic) I saw was on draft.

Yes I think you're right, the sheds have disappeared, as they extended the club, they now have extra room down the side of the building now, the help yourself fridges have gone, now there is a proper bar, maybe it was a few months since Vivago was last there.

Offline Vivago

Over 2 years.  Been too long since I've FKKed, although I did get to Artemis last year.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jerboa

Over 2 years.  Been too long since I've FKKed, although I did get to Artemis last year.

Ok yes the club has grown since then, for the better IMO, maybe it's time for a return for you to Samya, to inspect the new build, and the build of various young half naked ladies. ;)

Online Jamboney

Excellent info and sounds like you had a great time! I was planning a visit to Cologne in March and now I know this place exists I'm going to have to give it a visit. Although I just went to have a look on their website and it appears to be down at the moment

Offline Jerboa

Excellent info and sounds like you had a great time! I was planning a visit to Cologne in March and now I know this place exists I'm going to have to give it a visit. Although I just went to have a look on their website and it appears to be down at the moment

Their site is working now, March in Cologne is a good time to visit.

Online Jamboney

Just had a look, it seems like an interesting place! What advice would you have for a FKK newbie?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Just had a look, it seems like an interesting place! What advice would you have for a FKK newbie?

Allow plenty of time, take your time (especially for 1st punt), relax and fucking enjoy!

Offline Jerboa

Yes spot on, also as you walk into the club don't drop your jaw on the deck, and stare in shock at all the half naked girls, as you will be clocked as fresh meat by one of the club sharks, take your time and act like the fonz, if you pick a girl to fast another half dozen you like even more might appear, oh and don't wear your y-fronts under your robe.  :D

Offline Bring me sunshine

Good tips all these , love the fonz bit def gonna go in like that ...and defo no boxers on .
keep em coming boys

Online Jamboney

you will be clocked as fresh meat by one of the club sharks

This is the only concern I have, I'm in my late 20's but I'm fortunate/unfortunate (depending on how you look at it) enough to have a baby face and can barely pass for 21! It might make me seem like an easy target.

Great tips though  :thumbsup: much appreciated

Offline Jerboa

This is the only concern I have, I'm in my late 20's but I'm fortunate/unfortunate (depending on how you look at it) enough to have a baby face and can barely pass for 21! It might make me seem like an easy target.

Great tips though  :thumbsup: much appreciated

In theory at the Nrw clubs there is a no approach rule for the girls, this stops one girl after another pestering you to go room, but obviously you do get some girls who will still approach first, probably because they have worked at the Hessen clubs, you don't have any obligation to take them to the room, even if you've chatted for 5 minutes, just be polite and say maybe later.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Another tip for Samya at least. Well worth checking out the sauna area (same floor as you get changed) when sizing up future punts.

The girls nearly always use the showers next to the sauna and steam room, as opposed to the cubicles. Although, it might be off-putting to know a girl has just finished a punt, you will get a good idea of how well she cleans herself and scrubs up from taking a lie down on one of the beds opposite. Once showered, the girls tend to come out of the shower and moisturise and get ready in all their full glory in front of you. Believe me, seeing them getting ready is the 2nd best thing to getting them undressed.  ;)   

Offline Bring me sunshine

We known where to find you . Sounds like a great tip though.  I agree watching a girl get ready after a shower is fucking horny .

slimjimmm

This might be a dumb questions... but is language a problem at all? I don't speak German, so would only be able to visit if English-only speakers can get by...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

This might be a dumb questions... but is language a problem at all? I don't speak German, so would only be able to visit if English-only speakers can get by...

Most girls speak sufficient English - well more English than you or I speak German :rolleyes:

slimjimmm

Thanks... In that case, I'll be heading to Samya soon!

indianushanka

I'm a bit shy, as would be a few others, shy or inexperienced, fear of travelling alone.

Wouldnt it be nice if a mini tour was organised by an experienced punter, just a thought

Offline Jerboa

I'm a bit shy, as would be a few others, shy or inexperienced, fear of travelling alone.

Wouldnt it be nice if a mini tour was organised by an experienced punter, just a thought

Yes I could have a megaphone and you can all follow the leader around Köln. ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Recently re-visited Samya, so an update on the girls I saw for anyone interested in making a pilgrimage.

Decided to repeat the formula from last time.

Friday

Arrived 1.45pm. Still 50 Euro entry, free lunch and evening buffets, free drinks (soft drinks, beer and coffee), free use of facilities – lounge beds, steamroom, sauna.
At this time of day, the place attracts the older local German guys. As the evening progresses, younger guys, particularly Turkish looking, seem to takeover.

Anyway, after a good few days saving myself, I needed a bloody good shag to start.

Carla:

It wasn’t long before I spotted Carla from last time (see previous report) and she wandered over to look at me somewhat quizzically. After a short pause, I said “I remember you. But I guess you don’t remember me ?”. She said “I see your face and I smile, but I don’t know why.” “Time, I reminded you then” I said  ;), and whisked her away. She chose Room 1 again (fabulous), and once more, I had a cracking time with this little pocket rocket. 

Services – GFE FK, lovely OWO, RO (she still gets lovely and wet), Mish and Cowgirl. I really had hoped to pound her in doggy, but she was far too good and enthusiastic in CG and I could not hold back any longer. “You were exactly 30 minutes” she said. 50 Euros. Great start.

Spot of lunch.

A few other girls then approached me, including Miky from last time, who really did remember me, but she was all too eager and demanding and got very narky when I passed her over.

Raisa:

I finally decided to make off with Raisa, a very slim 5’ 6”, size 4-6, 19-21 year old, pretty faced Romanian with black crimped hair, sitting to the left of the bar. Unfortunately, despite being very pretty, Raisa was prissy about kissing, touching and oral services. She was a better fuck in mish and cowgirl and her Asian cg made me pop, before I got the chance to take her doggy. She tidied up straight away to leave after 20 minutes. 50 Euros. Would not see again.

After 2 failed doggy missions, I was now looking for someone with a peachy, wobblesome arse that I could pound in doggy, and Beatrice looked just the type. 

Beatrice:   

Romanian, 25ish, 5’ 5”, Size 10, short cropped dyed blonde haired girl, with pretty, sunken eyes.

Services – Minimal light kissing, OWO, RO, fuck in mish, cowgirl and a good deserved pounding in doggy for being insolent, before I popped. Another to clear off straight away after about 20 minutes. 50 Euros. Would not see again.

Time to slow down a bit, grab some dinner and have a few beers. Bria (see previous report) then decided to sexily cavort and grind her arse against me. Wow, she looked and felt fucking hot. We had a little conversation and she said “You want to see me ?”, I said “Yes, but I’ve only just eaten babe, definitely later”. Sadly she proved too popular for the local Turkish looking guys for the rest of the evening and Sunday for me to get a look in this time. Next time without question.

After a little while though, this gorgeous petite girl swivelled around in her chair to face me. Fuck me, I was in heaven.

Aisha:

This girl was the spitting image of Lacey Turner (Eastenders), but slimmer and better looking in the face and body. Romanian, 19-21, 5’ 0” with a 10/10 face and a 10/10 size 8 body, proudly displaying her perfectly formed 32B breasts (no bra). A quick conversation to ascertain her English was OK, and I was bounding her away like the cat that had got the cream  :rolleyes:.

Services – Light FK with tongue slightly protruding, OWO (surprisingly good despite her very small mouth), RO (loved it) and mish, cowgirl and doggy to a very satisfying conclusion. Bliss. Would have extended to the hour if I wasn’t so knackered. 30 minutes, 50 Euros.

It was about 10.30 pm by now and I was seriously fucked, but thought rather than go back to town and the hotel, I would have a beer or two and chill.

After more than a couple of beers and a bit of moving around to enjoy the scenery, I settled down and caught the eyes of a very nice looking girl to the left of me. She was divided by a clear glass partition. We exchanged a few cheeky glances and I had a couple more beers, returning to the same seat for some more furtive smiles and winks. After a while a guy moved to the other side of her and they started chatting, so I moved diagonally away, thinking shit, I think I might have missed out there. The guy didn’t stay long though, so with that I waved for her to come over.

Erica:

Romanian, 21-25, size 10, 5’ 2”ish natural brunette with slightly dyed lighter hair, a striking face and a cute beauty spot high on her left cheek. Really lovely chilled girl. Had a really nice conversation with her and she was in no rush to try and take me off to a room which I appreciated. We chatted, flirted and cuddled, before I finally asked her to join me.

Services – Light Kissing, OWO (nice), RO, Mish, cowgirl and doggy to a lovely ending. 30 minutes, 50 Euros.

5 pops in the day with 5 different girls  :yahoo:. Can’t remember the last time I managed that. Truly knackered now, so taxi back to hotel about 12.45am.  

Sunday:

Arrived shortly after opening 1.15pm and was the first guy to do so. Play it cool trigger, play it cool. 15 minutes later a sexy stunner is dancing seductively in front of me.

Rihanna:

She said she was Italian from Milan and a photo model, all of which could have been believable, but I fancy she was Romanian. 19-21 year old, 5’ 7”ish, size 8, pretty face, blonde/brunette dyed hair, up in a bun. Checked services with her and her eyes lit up when I checked for RO and had to gesture what it meant. No further questions your honour, and away we went.

Services - Light Kissing, nice OWO, RO (she really does enjoy). At this point I glanced at my watch (15 minutes in) “What you looking at your watch for ?” I was stumped for an answer, but about 13 minutes of nicely timed Mish, Cowgirl and doggy to a lovely finish, I think she had my answer. 30 minutes, 50 Euro’s. 

Spot of lunch.

I now decided to purposely sit myself on the seats furthest opposite the bar, because I had read some good things about a certain girl on the International Sex Guide thread on Samya - External Link/Members Only. She was also the first girl booked out on Friday and I never saw her again, so I guessed she must be good. She didn’t show for a while, so I had a chat with Melly from last time. Nice girl, but she had, by her own admission, put on half a stone, since I last saw her and she wasn’t quite doing it for me.  Certainly not when Isabella showed up. Excuses made and -

Isabella

Gorgeous 21-25 year old Romanian, 5’ 7”ish, size 8, with Slavic cheeks and long black Italian locks, mediterranean skin. Lovely smile and warm personality.

Services -  Lovely sensual kissing, Great OWO, RO (gets very wet), mish (grabbed her arse and threw her legs over my shoulders), cowgirl, Asian cowgirl and doggy to a fantastic finish. Top girl. 30 minutes, 50 Euros.

Now at this point, I really did intend to make off to Pascha. It was 4.50pm. I had worked out the train times/connections/route beforehand and had every intention of leaving. But walking up the steps back to the bar for a beer before departing (fatal I know), I was greeted by a girl that had caught my eye earlier and proceeded to stare deep in my eyes, hold an intelligent conversation, while fondling and playing with me in my gown at the top of the stairs for 15 minutes or more.  I really liked her, but felt I needed to take my time to recover, so I said I need a beer and maybe “sex at sechs (six)”  ;) which seemed to amuse her. So, I went for a beer and she went for a ciggie, before returning to the bar and picking up with me for another 15 minutes in the same manner as before. Fuck, I was hot for her now. 5.35pm and

Evelina:

Romanian from Constanza, 26 (has had a baby), 5’5”ish, Size 8, slightly saggy breasts, with mousy hair, green eyes with a hint of red/brown, pretty, but not stunning, angular face.

Services - Passionate full on DFK, awesome gobble like OWO, RO (fuck me horny as hell, especially once I put my fingers in her), mish, cowgirl (including Asian, superb bobbing and grinding) and pounding fuck to stupendous climax in doggy. 30 minutes, best Samya fuck ever, 50 Euros + 10 Euro tip. My God, she was fucking worth it.  :thumbsup:

4 hours recovery, some dinner and some nice chats with Katarina. Not my type, but lovely Spanish girl who was apparently best friends with my best fuck from last time Hanna. Unfortunately Hanna had gone back home for the weekend. Katarina was curvy and really lovely and I was tempted to finish with her, when a lady in a red, black and white grid like F1 racing jacket, and not much else, caught my wandering eye:

Rebecca:

Romanian from Bucharest, 25, size 8-10 with a delicious wobble, balloon like but slightly saggy breasts (another who had a baby), previously worked at Paradise, Stuttgart and only into her 3rd day at Samya. Dark short hair, brown eyes.

Services - DFK, great OWO (held my base deep), RO (flooded me with my fingers deep inside her), mish (grabbing her fantastic arse), cowgirl/Asian and pounding doggy to finish as she reached back with her hands to coax my balls. Another great 30 mins to finish another awesome weekend. 50 Euros.

Positives:

- It is still a fucking fantastic club.
- If you like good looking size 6-10 girls, then you will have a choice of 25 plus here. If you ever wondered where Romania’s failed gym and rhythm gymnasts end up, you could certainly do worse than looking here.
- Another marvellous heady Friday night and super chilled Sunday.
- Great VFM.
- No waiting time (bar 5 minutes with Erica) for rooms for me on both visits. Upstairs rooms definitely better.

Unknowns:

- Some girls offered me extra services – CIM for an extra 25 Euro’s, and anal for an extra 50. Did not take up.
- Think most of the girls also prefer 30 mins for 50 Euro’s rather than 1 hour for 75 Euros.

Negatives:

- Smoking still an issue.
- 90% of the girls this time around were Romanian. I fancy this place is Turkish owned though and I don’t think the owners would take any shit from non-performing girls, so Romanian they may be, but still very highly recommended.

Overall Summary

- All in all, still a fucking awesome place. If only we had this model in the UK  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any questions, feel free to ask.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Offline Jerboa

Good report, you were certainly a busy boy, yes the majority of girls are Romanian, but there are still a few Germans, and some Latinas, Balts and Russians.

Offline Jerboa

I forgot to mention, if you intend to visit Samya regular then set up a username and password at reception, after 6 visits you get 7th free.

Offline adindas

Excellent report Mr Br1ghts1de. Thanks

Offline ISTS2005

Great report guys, really appreciated.

Can I please ask, I'm heading this way in a few weeks with a friend who is not really into punting - his moral compass does not allow it. Hes 50/50 at the moment as to whether he wil go in - but he is a fiend for strippers. Do they do just stripping for him, and if so is it the same price as half hour in a room etc?

Thanks guys.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great report guys, really appreciated.

Can I please ask, I'm heading this way in a few weeks with a friend who is not really into punting - his moral compass does not allow it. Hes 50/50 at the moment as to whether he wil go in - but he is a fiend for strippers. Do they do just stripping for him, and if so is it the same price as half hour in a room etc?

Thanks guys.

Don't know for certain, but I am sure most girls would be willing to strip only for Eur 50 for half hour.

Some of the girls get up and dance on the central stage, but do not strip as such.

Hope you enjoy should you go and if you do please report back.

Offline ISTS2005

Don't know for certain, but I am sure most girls would be willing to strip only for Eur 50 for half hour.

Some of the girls get up and dance on the central stage, but do not strip as such.

Hope you enjoy should you go and if you do please report back.

Will do mate, and hope I get to go. Thanks again for all your advice, priceless mate!

Offline Jerboa

Yes I don't see why not, as it would be easy money for the girls, check out some of the girls dancing on stage to the balkan manele music, no one will force him to shag a hooker, but he might get tempted with all those half naked girls about, and may just misplace his moral compass.  :P

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

you can get a 2.80 Euro No. 16 S Bahn to Rodenkirchen from the Centre to save costs, but since Samya is in a slightly off the track industrial location, I would certainly recommend a taxi back. I doubt you will be leaving before the last S Bahn in any event  ;)

Just looking back on this post - the nearest station is actually MICHAELSHOVEN not Rodenkirchen. It is 2 stops further on the No.16 route heading south and is only a 5-10 minute walk from the club.