Have a look at local Thai massage establishments, you should get a genuine decent massage, then it’s a case of sussing out if HE is available, I find it’s part of the “challenge”. It won’t be openly advertised of course. You will have to see where the land lies in the room.
I used to visit a thai massage place in the merchant city, quite a lot, and nothing was on offer, or maybe. I had chosen on of the younger thai girl, but guess this was overruled by the thai who normally would do my massage
Massage began as usual with silk cover put over me, and when asked to turn over, I was covered up. It was obvious at all the time I have visited, have had a erections, and never pushed the boundary. That was about to change, and her hand slipped under the cover, and she began a HE, and nothing else was on offer, so not allowed to stroke or touch her, so I just had to lie back and enjoy
Got dressed, and gave her £20 for the HE, which she was happy with