Sorry re double post, but been thinking about posting this for a while.
For me, I enjoy a good massage, preferably Thai, sometimes hard sometimes relaxing. Must have had over 200 over the last 5/6 years all over Glasgow. Mostly shops or places that appear legit, occasionally out of tenement flats. Surprising how many providers end up moving around between different establishments or setting up their own places.
Anyway. I like the idea of visiting a place a few times build up respect and understanding and see if anymore can be eventually be on offer. As well as the place above, other successful visits have included Thai House, Tippy Thai, Anne’s and in years gone by Dow, but that was just 1 individual who moved on ages ago.
Just recently I am curious about a newish woman at Dow’s. Rassi I think her name is, early 30’s. A bit different in so much quite chatty and a little flirty. 2 visits so far with her over the last month or so. Massage is good, walks all over you and the leg massages are quite teasing. Previously I’ve had great teasing massages from others who still work their but definitely nothing more on offer. Wondered if it’s worth persisting with Rassi…anyone had any joy? Or will it be like the others and a bit of a cock tease. (Which I don’t mind)