Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744734 times)

Offline Prince Larry

Anyone have any info on "Harley" in Renfrew? Advertising on gumtree. Booked in for Wednesday but looking for some information (if any) before I go. Full list of services offered including FS for an extra £25 on top of her reasonable massage price.

Offline Marvlus69


Offline Samg1984

Anyone have any info on "Harley" in Renfrew? Advertising on gumtree. Booked in for Wednesday but looking for some information (if any) before I go. Full list of services offered including FS for an extra £25 on top of her reasonable massage price.


I've reviewed her before, went as bonnie before. Should be in the massage section 👍🏾

Okish massage, cute girl, alright experience overall

Offline chaslew69

All of these have been reviewed over the years. None are new so thats why I'm popping an overall one on here.
Monika 100 Ibrox, young attractive good bod. Very professional know exactly what she's doing and has her routine. It doesn't seem to change. 30 minutes massage on the table followed by naked HE on the bed where you can touch - £100 - not bad value.
Chaba - Minard Road, another professional who knows exactly what she is doing, all done on massage, table goodish massage reasonable HE £70 for FBSM & HE but add another £20 if you want naked and possibly B2B. No real touching allowed.
Aroma Thai - Cathcart. Fun massage but with plenty of looks at the clock, get the feeling that she really doesn't want to be doing this even for the money. But its £70 for FBSM with HE and £100 for naked, big downside she often looks at the phone while giving the HE - a real killer. No real touching.
Judy Difficult to find - Another real Pro - can massage as well if not better than anyone and her FBSM with HE at £60 for the hour is really good value. But there is NO touching at all anywhere. However she makes up for this with the best credit card swipes and anal massage anywhere.
Not put contact details on here but you can find them by a quick search of this site.
Difficult to say which I find the best but it has been fun doing the research.
Sadly the 100's of legit places and Chinese Health Shops all seem to have gone totally legit and I've not been able to find the wondorous ones that you used to be able to discover occasionally.

Offline Trickus

All of these have been reviewed over the years. None are new so thats why I'm popping an overall one on here.
Judy Difficult to find - Another real Pro - can massage as well if not better than anyone and her FBSM with HE at £60 for the hour is really good value. But there is NO touching at all anywhere. However she makes up for this with the best credit card swipes and anal massage anywhere.

To which “Judy” are you referring to as there is / was more than 1 ?

Offline chaslew69

To which “Judy” are you referring to as there is / was more than 1 ?

i think someone referred to her a revolving door, She used to be in Clarkston Road, then Battlefield, then Pentagon.....
Hope that helps

Offline Trickus

i think someone referred to her a revolving door, She used to be in Clarkston Road, then Battlefield, then Pentagon.....
Hope that helps

Ah yes that one. Didn’t think she was still in business as no real mentions on here about her for ages.

Online Uncle Buck

i think someone referred to her a revolving door, She used to be in Clarkston Road, then Battlefield, then Pentagon.....
Hope that helps

Seen her at 2 of these Addresses and certainly nothing to write home about. Thought she’d retired TBH

Offline Tiggerman

If you’re prepared to play the long game (several visits, being respectful) you might get lucky here. If not then a very good Thai massage from a quite attractive 40 something talkative Thai lady. Can deliver a very firm massage but with patience a excellent soft and teasing hand job. Always drop an extra 25-30 on top of advertised prices as a thank you, but never any mention as to what should be paid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline jj-mac

If you’re prepared to play the long game (several visits, being respectful) you might get lucky here. If not then a very good Thai massage from a quite attractive 40 something talkative Thai lady. Can deliver a very firm massage but with patience a excellent soft and teasing hand job. Always drop an extra 25-30 on top of advertised prices as a thank you, but never any mention as to what should be paid.

External Link/Members Only

Visited on the back of this and if you hadn’t have said otherwise I’d say totally legit. When u say long game how many visits before it got sexual. She told me to keep my boxers on and there was nothing at all sensual with the massage. Wasn’t even that good tbh. Also charged me £55 for the hour when it states £50 on her advert. Didn’t realise until I got back to the car. Personally I won’t return but thanks for the heads up.

Offline Tiggerman

Visited on the back of this and if you hadn’t have said otherwise I’d say totally legit. When u say long game how many visits before it got sexual. She told me to keep my boxers on and there was nothing at all sensual with the massage. Wasn’t even that good tbh. Also charged me £55 for the hour when it states £50 on her advert. Didn’t realise until I got back to the car. Personally I won’t return but thanks for the heads up.

For me, I think around 4-5 visits, but while she was elsewhere. What you describe doesn’t sound great at all, was it with Vicky? Wonder if you got passed onto someone else that works there

Offline jj-mac

For me, I think around 4-5 visits, but while she was elsewhere. What you describe doesn’t sound great at all, was it with Vicky? Wonder if you got passed onto someone else that works there

Yeah it was Vicky. Really good English said she used to live in the Lake District. Carlisle I think she mentioned.

Offline Queynte

Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Glesgaboy

Fell asleep reading their website. 😴

Offline myothernameis

Anyone tried paradiso massage yet??

External Link/Members Only


Sounds just like delight massage, where I have been to a few times.  Highly erotic but costly if no happy ending, but loads of teasing, and cock just wanting release

Massage by them, is good and enjoyable, and similar approach with Paradiso, with the same format; assisted shower, dance, taste

Offline Queynte

Are delight massage still about??
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline myothernameis

Are delight massage still about??

Yes, there still around, but the girls seem to rotate, every so often

Offline Queynte

I’d DM you for more details but apparently I can only reply to DMs, not start chat.

What were the girls like? Nationalities?  We’re they clearly trained in massage or just a prolonged teasing session??
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Queynte

I notice both sites have a testimony from ‘Andrew’ for a masseuse called Uma.  That would suggest to me that paradiso is a break away from delight massage.
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online TomPI

So I notice that there is no location on the Paradiso website , do they have premises or is in in hotel rooms

Offline Queynte

I emailed and they gave an address in merchant city. 
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline myothernameis

I emailed and they gave an address in merchant city.

Delight massage is also in the merchant city, near Mediterraneo Italian restaurant.   Wonder if they share the same building number

Offline Queynte

Apparently paradiso is in a flat. Is delight massage the same?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Uncle Buck

Visited Lucy recently. Definitely legit but what a great massage. She has been on my list for ages but forgot or never got round to it.... glad I did but definitely not sensual or friendly. Very professional -  In fact, if we spoke more than 20 words between us, I’d be surprised.

 External Link/Members Only


Online rowlock

Visited Lucy recently. Definitely legit but what a great massage. She has been on my list for ages but forgot or never got round to it.... glad I did but definitely not sensual or friendly. Very professional -  In fact, if we spoke more than 20 words between us, I’d be surprised.

 External Link/Members Only

How do you tell if your body is over 70cm wide?

Online Uncle Buck

How do you tell if your body is over 70cm wide?

I took a tape measure with me and was measured in the front lawn before being allowed access.  :dance:

Online rowlock

I took a tape measure with me and was measured in the front lawn before being allowed access.  :dance:

 :D :lol:

Offline Someone_stupid

Been out the game a while. Did a search and couldn't find anything on this ad. Anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

Will give it a go unless there are any awful reviews

External Link/Members Only

Found this AW link as well which is the same person

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 11:05:34 am by Someone_stupid »

Offline g3nius


Sounds just like delight massage, where I have been to a few times.  Highly erotic but costly if no happy ending, but loads of teasing, and cock just wanting release

Massage by them, is good and enjoyable, and similar approach with Paradiso, with the same format; assisted shower, dance, taste

I used to be a regular with Delight but yeah, it would always be teasing and didn’t go any further than that. Is Paradiso an offshoot?

Offline AyrshirePunter

Visited Lucy recently. Definitely legit but what a great massage. She has been on my list for ages but forgot or never got round to it.... glad I did but definitely not sensual or friendly. Very professional -  In fact, if we spoke more than 20 words between us, I’d be surprised.

 External Link/Members Only
Sounds interesting. I know she's legit and not proper review worthy, but any opinions on looks and location?

Online f_angel

Just getting back into punting after a break for a few years.

Has anyone got any recommendations for Thai massage with extras other than the two places near Central station. Been to both and got a good time, but wondering about others. Anyone had any luck at Tippy Thai or at Ya Thai in Anniesland? Thanks
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 11:10:56 am by f_angel »

Offline Glesgaboy

Ya is fully ligit in my experience (YMMV )and a clinical setting.  :thumbsdown: :hi:

Online f_angel

Thanks, I'll try elsewhere first then, and try Ya when I really need my back sorted out

Offline auldgreytoun


Online Uncle Buck

Just getting back into punting after a break for a few years.

Has anyone got any recommendations for Thai massage with extras other than the two places near Central station. Been to both and got a good time, but wondering about others. Anyone had any luck at Tippy Thai or at Ya Thai in Anniesland? Thanks

Been to Tippy Thai too many times and totally legit. Service was so bad last time, I haven’t returned and won’t again.

Online f_angel

Been to Tippy Thai too many times and totally legit. Service was so bad last time, I haven’t returned and won’t again.

Thanks for the info Uncle Buck, I'll give them a miss then

Online Uncle Buck

Visited Joanna recently.

External Link/Members Only

I read a few comments/ reviews from a few years ago and thought that’s what I would be experiencing however it was either a completely different Joanna or she’s gone fully professional. Totally legit  :thumbsdown:

Offline Glesgaboy

This is indeed not the Joanna from a few years back who did sensual massage in a few locations around town.
As I posted she is totally legit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline falkirkguy50

Has anyone visited this one? Based in Whitburn.

External Link/Members Only

Any info appreciated.

FG

Offline auldgreytoun

No, but it did catch my eye, but the ad really emphasis no sexual services so highly unlikely anything on offer ?

Offline Access

Has anyone visited this one? Based in Whitburn.

External Link/Members Only

Any info appreciated.

FG
The stated on previous ads and their website that they won’t tolerate sexual harassment and the police might be called so I’d say they’re totally legit and probably fed up of being asked for a happy ending

Offline Fudfila

The stated on previous ads and their website that they won’t tolerate sexual harassment and the police might be called so I’d say they’re totally legit and probably fed up of being asked for a happy ending

I've been a few times just recently and it is NOT legit. The section on their website about asking for extras has been removed.

My first visit was a really good Thai massage carried out be a woman in her 40s/50s (didn't catch her name). Boxers were off but covered with a towel throughout. No touches, so thought it was legit especially as they have a Ring doorbell, a form to fill in on the 1st visit and I noticed there were some female customers.

I went back again and was seen by Dara. Not so good a massage but she did touch my tackle a few times whilst lying on my front. When I turned over, she took the towel off and asked if I wanted a HE for £20. I asked if any other services were on offer but it's just a fully clothed oily tug she gives.

Went back once more and it was Dara again, no towel this time and a HE.

Not sure if it's just Dara that offers this service or if it's not available on the 1st visit. I do recall being asked a few questions on my first visit about any Thai massages I've had before and which ones I've been to which included ones known for offering extras. Perhaps this info is held against the phone number for future visits.

I'm going to go back soon but try and get one of the other girls just to see what happens (there's 3 there but only 2 work per day)

Offline Igot4skinz

The whitburn one offers extra even on a 1st visit, if you message and ask about their tantric massage.  They advertise it on VS, not using the name of Dara Thai Massage but that's where you get sent when you book up.  Nothing else was on offer except hand relief. 

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The whitburn one offers extra even on a 1st visit, if you message and ask about their tantric massage.  They advertise it on VS, not using the name of Dara Thai Massage but that's where you get sent when you book up.  Nothing else was on offer except hand relief.
Is there any reason you haven't posted any reviews of your visits to help fellow punters?   :unknown:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Visited this SP this week. Will get the review done...

Was more Tantric than Happy Ending Massage from an experienced provider. A bit expensive but Tantric sessions always are External Link/Members Only

WBW

Offline Trickus

Visited this SP this week. Will get the review done...

Was more Tantric than Happy Ending Massage from an experienced provider. A bit expensive but Tantric sessions always are External Link/Members Only

WBW

Yep expensive indeed.

Offline Watp

These tantric massage sp's surely cant be busy 150/160 an hour , no thanks.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

The whitburn one offers extra even on a 1st visit, if you message and ask about their tantric massage.  They advertise it on VS, not using the name of Dara Thai Massage but that's where you get sent when you book up.  Nothing else was on offer except hand relief.

Are you able to link this ad please?

Offline wheeliebinwanking

These tantric massage sp's surely cant be busy 150/160 an hour , no thanks.

If they deliver the real deal they'll be busy in places like London. Going in for a Tantric session can't really be compared to a massage / HE session. Not sure an Edinburgh provider will be rushed off their feet but she seemed busy enough

WBW

Offline Interestingchat

If they deliver the real deal they'll be busy in places like London. Going in for a Tantric session can't really be compared to a massage / HE session. Not sure an Edinburgh provider will be rushed off their feet but she seemed busy enough

WBW

Agreed. Genuine Tantric leaves you gagging for more. A rub n tug after a proper tantric massage makes you feel like you have wasted your time and money

Totally subjective of course.